P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

JMB_FOAD @ Discogs

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: JMB_FOAD @ Discogs Reply with quote

a few bits and bobs for sale here. all (or as many items as possible) will be sold for $5:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".


Last edited by TCM on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

added a few items. some BOC reissues and whatnot
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more stuff, mostly black / death...

zarach' baal' tharagh', begrime exemious, heresiarch, witchfynde, wasp, etc etc
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

added new stuff

cynic, morbid angel, kylesa, etc
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCM wrote:
up

_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCM wrote:
Idea

_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

added a bunch of relapse records / desolation house titles
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up for new items
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tip top Exclamation
_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TCM



Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Posts: 371
Location: Gateway Hive

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCM wrote:
tip top Exclamation

_________________
http://terracaputmundi.bandcamp.com
http://phantasmalmetal.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/seller/JMB_FOAD/profile

The Farthest Star wrote:
What the fuck is an "IPA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group