P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DER STÜRMER / DARK FURY Live In Italy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 7055
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird, this is over 3 months away, isnt promoting a show like this going to attract attention in that time and likely get shut down? that seems to be how it works with NS in europe.. not that id mind, though i'd prefer the venue gets firebombed and everyone dies. terrorism, hate and intolerance you know?
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 6228
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:
weird, this is over 3 months away, isnt promoting a show like this going to attract attention in that time and likely get shut down? that seems to be how it works with NS in europe.. not that id mind, though i'd prefer the venue gets firebombed and everyone dies. terrorism, hate and intolerance you know?


We're speaking of Bella Italia, though. This, plus Finland, is one of the few countries in Europe where you can have concerts under the Swastika and nobody (from the authorities, that is) gives a fuck.
_________________
Horde Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com (We accept credit cards! EUR/USD)
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/mod_updates
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 7055
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have 666 posts

i should probably learn more about europe.
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2831
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
probert wrote:
weird, this is over 3 months away, isnt promoting a show like this going to attract attention in that time and likely get shut down? that seems to be how it works with NS in europe.. not that id mind, though i'd prefer the venue gets firebombed and everyone dies. terrorism, hate and intolerance you know?


We're speaking of Bella Italia, though. This, plus Finland, is one of the few countries in Europe where you can have concerts under the Swastika and nobody (from the authorities, that is) gives a fuck.


I wouldn't be so optimistic about it. I'll try to attend anyways.
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 6228
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iron tyrant wrote:

I wouldn't be so optimistic about it. I'll try to attend anyways.


Considering the other "NSBM"-events by the same organizer have been happening without any incident whatsoever, I am sure this one will face no troubles either.
_________________
Horde Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com (We accept credit cards! EUR/USD)
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/mod_updates
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
rite of destruction
banned


Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 830

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:
i should probably learn more about europe.


Yeah, you should, but same goes for 99% of your North American fellows here.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 7055
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rite of destruction wrote:
probert wrote:
i should probably learn more about europe.


Yeah, you should, but same goes for 99% of your North American fellows here.


its just so boring, id rather read about some godforsaken tribe in new guinea's rainforest.
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rite of destruction
banned


Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 830

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you try this here too for once?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gehinnom



Joined: 25 Feb 2011
Posts: 504

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hemidemisemiquaver wrote:
wtf is with 'HOT SHOWER FEST'


Exactly. Sounds kinda homoerotic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 6228
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gehinnom wrote:
Hemidemisemiquaver wrote:
wtf is with 'HOT SHOWER FEST'


Exactly. Sounds kinda homoerotic.


Nah, check here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmr3F1qSTwg

Laughing
_________________
Horde Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com (We accept credit cards! EUR/USD)
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/mod_updates
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 4754

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see there's still some counrties in Europe where gigs like this can take place..
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
https://new-era-productions.nl/shop
https://www.facebook.com/DoomsdayCelebration/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maran666atha



Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 133

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
iron tyrant wrote:

I wouldn't be so optimistic about it. I'll try to attend anyways.


Considering the other "NSBM"-events by the same organizer have been happening without any incident whatsoever, I am sure this one will face no troubles either.

Berlusconi's gone now...
_________________
http://theantifleshnimbus.wordpress.com/

Good sellers: Pred, Third_of_the_Storms, Luca Blight, Mysticus, quillotine, brooks55
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2831
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maran666atha wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
iron tyrant wrote:

I wouldn't be so optimistic about it. I'll try to attend anyways.


Considering the other "NSBM"-events by the same organizer have been happening without any incident whatsoever, I am sure this one will face no troubles either.

Berlusconi's gone now...


WTF has this to do with the gig may I ask?
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
antihumanism



Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 592
Location: belgium

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.militariacollection.com/

i guess gig will not be a problem if such shop exists there hah

considering to attend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Z Galgah



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 366
Location: The Crypts of Rays

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Good to see there's still some counrties in Europe where gigs like this can take place..


I don't believe anyone in power sees NS as a real threat. Of course, the government and the media use the term and the occasional shenanigans as convenient to their ends (demonizing certain streams in society), but I don't think it's in direct relation with the ideological - power - of NS bands. Especially the ones in conflict with the prevailing christian conservative undertone of the "right wing" oriented masses.
_________________
KEEP FALLING APART
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group