P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NUCLEAR WAR NOW! FESTIVAL VOL. III 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunnportal wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
Nergal was at NWN? Didn't know the guy was into such black/death metal.

Ordinary nerds are allowed to like music, but he isn't?

Don't twist my words. I simply didn't know he was into such bands like Blasphemy and Revenge.
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSK looks freakishly similar to someone who attends the same university as me.
Mutilated

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Mutilated wrote:
First time i'm seeing a good pic of NSK from Teitanblood. The mystery is over.

Disappointing that he is just another metalhead? Crying or Very sad

Very. I was expecting something completely different Sad
gasskammer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing weekend! So many insane gigs, and also got the time to get properly wasted afterwards. In short, massive kudos and respect for putting up this festival, will of course be attending next time as well!
Lepri Nevod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
Sunnportal wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
Nergal was at NWN? Didn't know the guy was into such black/death metal.

Ordinary nerds are allowed to like music, but he isn't?

Don't twist my words. I simply didn't know he was into such bands like Blasphemy and Revenge.

You would be surprised how many different kinds of people - from the metal scene or not - are into this type of music.

Nergal liking 'such black/death metal' isn't a surprise at all. Don't forget he's into the (extreme) metalscene since the late 80s. And probably spinning "Blood Upon The Altar" when most of the people on this forum were still in diapers...
Exitium

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mutilated wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Mutilated wrote:

Rolling Eyes For fuck sake...

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
wargoat_H

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deubelbeiss wrote:

Exclamation Twisted Evil

Would it be very lame for me to say: poor thing? Twisted Evil
we had done a lot of shit during the years Rolling Eyes but I've never end like that - where were his friends?

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the photos and the links
you all had a great time there!

Last edited by wargoat_H on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doom-Mantia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers to Yosuke and Patrick for this fest. very humble guys as well as was everyone else i met (DSE from Russia, Blasphemy and many of the bands were all great dudes, and some other russian maniacs who played pool and drank with me and the Morbosidad crew at the Halford bar). you guys made a year of waiting for only 5 days in berlin an exceptional experience. A&O hostel was the place to be amongst all the metalheads and bands staying there. if anyone saw/talked to an American with long hair and an old Black Witchery - Desecration of the Holy Kingdom hoodie, that was me.

Blackland afterparties and prefest/NWN aftershow were very satisfying despite ANTIFA. Demonomancy/Abigail/Vassafor were just as awesome to see there as any other bands at the fest.

Holland was amazing and i saw some pretty surreal history dating back to the 900AD-15th century in the places i visited, and Amsterdam is so unreal to anywhere else ive been. toured one of Amsterdams oldest breweries still open and had a beer tasting of some excellent beers. i have to say my time sightseeing in Berlin and going to this fest is the top honors of my traveling history, even among seeing the Parthenon in Greece and the Collosseum in Rome.

i visited the Berlin Wall's East Side gallery twice, Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdamer Platz, Hitlers Bunker, the Holocaust Memorial, the Reichstag, the Tiergarten, The Brandenberg Gate, Berlin Cathedral and Museum Island, saw the TV tower, the Valkyrie museum with Nazi stuff everywhere, and ate tons of currywurst and had tons of great/cheap beer everywhere i went. im sure i'll remember some more stuff i did later.

i got a couple pictures of Blasphemophaeger, Black Witchery, Proclamation, Revenge, Blasphemy, Abigail, Sabbat, and Vassafor i will upload along with a few traveling photos later after work. i got a few videos of Blasphemy and one each of Proclamation and Revenge. i spent at least 300 euros on merch and other stuff from the fest and actually ran out of money and didnt even get to buy everything i would have liked. traveling souvenir wise, i brought back several different kinds of beer glasses i needed, a new coffee mug from Amsterdam, bought some peices of the Berlin wall, and i can say i am totally satisfied with the 9 days i spent traveling and in europe.

top band of the fest, performance wise, had to be Revenge, i have never seen a band play like that before and the intro only meant Armageddon was coming. no technical errors and they sounded like a tank never slowing down. hearing Blasphemy's intros live gave me goosebumps, it was so unreal to see them live. Rotting Christ set was very satisfiying especially playing the two songs off Ade's Winds demo which are my favorite songs, and Pseuogod, Wrathprayer, and Antidelluvian were as pulverizing as on record. Blasphemophaeger and Sabbat probably got two of the best crowd responses the whole fest and Morbosidad had Angelslayer from Archgoat come onstage to cover Hammer of Satan. somebody fucked up my ankle by slamming into me during Bestial Raids, so thank you for that. it's swollen about twice its normal size now and badly bruised.

i was satisfied with every band regardless of sound or any other matters and the only bands i missed were Knelt Rote due to the line the first day and Adorior who i wasn't interested in seeing. i can only imagine future NWN fest delivering the same experiences whenever they may happen.

Last edited by Doom-Mantia on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mutilated

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exitium wrote:
Mutilated wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Mutilated wrote:

Rolling Eyes For fuck sake...

Haha come on man. You really thought i was being serious? Laughing
wargoat_H

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doom-Mantia wrote:

Blackland afterparties and prefest/NWN aftershow were very satisfying despite ANTIFA. Demonomancy/Abigail/Vassafor were just as awesome to see there as any other bands at the fest.

Excellent report - thanks!
Now, I wonder, why ANTIFA interfered? Because of Blasphemy? Laughing

Last edited by wargoat_H on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thermonuklear Slayyer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wargoat_H wrote:
Doom-Mantia wrote:

Now, I wonder, ANTIFA why interfered? Because of Blasphemy? Laughing

read post by paralyzed here: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32791&start=30
wargoat_H

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermonuklear Slayyer wrote:
wargoat_H wrote:
Doom-Mantia wrote:

read post by paralyzed here: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32791&start=30

quoting AmaLurra:
" the hypocritical shits exert more intolerance than those they deem to the ones lacking appropriate tolerance of others"

I wouldn't have said that better.....
Thermonuklear Slayyer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wargoat_H wrote:
Thermonuklear Slayyer wrote:
wargoat_H wrote:
Doom-Mantia wrote:

quoting AmaLurra:
" the hypocritical shits exert more intolerance than those they deem to the ones lacking appropriate tolerance of others"

I wouldn't have said that better.....

Nietzsche might have meant something like this when he said "The more you stare into the abyss, the more the abyss stares into you"
wargoat_H

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this political thing starts to get into my nerves......
......let's go back to the Fest - share more photos please!

what I observe about bands like Blasphemy etc., is that they are not shy to drink beers with the fans and have their picture taken together after shows, without any snobbery -it's the main fact why underground rules forever!
(.....I'm still dreaming to meet Jeff Becerra - about now, I'm happy to having him post comments on my myspace pictures - I wouldn't imagine that, back in 1986, when I discovered Possessed in the 'speed kills 1' compilation)
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, and people from Blasphemy doesn't look pissed off when another person recognize them, want to talk a little and shot a photo, but from the other side they're not like rock starts or other fagots, who just wait to be captured on picture. Well, also this year get photo with Caller and Black Winds.

I have some photos from the fest, but the ones from the shows are too dark or blurry and simply have better things to do while band playing on the desks - especially when so many people do photos with much better cameras, the others from around the club or hostel are too pathological (heheheh) to share for the public.

www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 63 of 75

Jump to: