P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

THE DEATHTRIP - A Foot In Each Hell LP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonhood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: THE DEATHTRIP - A Foot In Each Hell LP Reply with quote

Out late February on Demonhood Productions:

THE DEATHTRIP - A Foot In Each Hell - The Complete Demos LP
Originally scheduled for a fall 2012 release, this was postponed several times for various reasons, so it it is a relief, to say the least, that it's finally nearing completion. We expect this very limited (500 copies) LP to sell out quite fast, so if you want it you should order it now. We already had quite a bit of presales, and wholesale copies are very limited. First come, first serve.

THE DEATHTRIP was formed by Aldrahn (THORNS, ex DØDHEIMSGARD / ZYKLON-B++) and Host in 2007. Two demos were released in 2008 and 2010, featuring extremely crude, ice cold black metal in the early 90s vein, highlighted by Aldrahn's trademark vocals. The demos are extremely rare and have besides an extremely limited cassette (100 copies) / cd-r release (72 copies) only been available as bad mp3s scattered throughout the web. For A Foot In Each Hell, the complete demos, plus a couple of previously unreleased tracks have been taken directly from their original sources and pressed on vinyl. NB! No fancy "mastering" or sound polishing has occured - the recordings appear in their original, primitive state. The packaging features original artwork by Aldrahn and is as psychedelic and twisted as the man's lyrics, which are also included. While anticipating their forthcoming debut album, A Foot In Each Hell is the perfect introduction to THE DEATHTRIP.

Listen to 2 tracks here: http://demonhoodprod.com/thedeathtrip.htm

Details:

Ltd. 500 copies total, black vinyl in glossy sleeve with printed inner sleeve.
Ltd. 100 copies Special Edition (retail only) includes A2 poster.

Retail price:

14 euros + p&p
16 euros + p&p (Special edition)

Wholesale price:

8 euros + p&p (minimum 6 copies)

Order here: http://demonhood.bigcartel.com or via email: kdemonhoodprod@gmail.com

Also available:

CULT OF FIRE - Triumvirát Digi CD
COBOLT 60 - The Grim Defiance CD
MUERT - Mysteriorum Prophanationis Sepulcralis CD
O.B.E.Y. - Romance Of Misanthropy LP
VETTER - Vetterkult Digi CD
VITHR - Hedensk Skikk Og Tro CD

Coming next:

KÖRGULL THE EXTERMINATOR - Metal Fist Destroyer LP/CD (late winter)
WORMLUST - The Feral Wisdom LP/CD (spring)
WARBASTARD - Principia Thrashmatica CD (spring)
GHASTLY - Serpentine Union 7"EP (tba)
V.A. - Nekrothrash 7"EP (tba)
SLAUGHTER MESSIAH - Black Speed Terror 7"EP (tba)
and more....

http://demonhoodprod.com
http://demonhood.bigcartel.com
http://demonhood.bandcamp.com

Last edited by Demonhood on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like that artwork/album cover.
Hobophobic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svpport! will buy when it's available!

holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Xapas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally the wait is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Already pre-ordered it back in October 2012 together with the O.B.E.Y. LP, hope my order doesn't get "forgotten".....
Demonhood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xapas wrote:
Finally the wait is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Already pre-ordered it back in October 2012 together with the O.B.E.Y. LP, hope my order doesn't get "forgotten".....

Don't worry!
rthdx

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some copies in stock. For some strange reason I have not mentioned mixed opinions about the label in related threads over here and placed wholesale order. The dude stopped replying regularly after I paid, and finally decided to provide the tracking number when the pack was couple days from my place. All arrived very decently packed, that had to be mentioned. So I guess if you pay via paypal (not as a gift) and pay for registered shipping there is nothing to worry, besides interrupted communication after you pay.
bigcartel
youtube
Demonhood

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
Got some copies in stock. For some strange reason I have not mentioned mixed opinions about the label in related threads over here and placed wholesale order. The dude stopped replying regularly after I paid, and finally decided to provide the tracking number when the pack was couple days from my place. All arrived very decently packed, that had to be mentioned. So I guess if you pay via paypal (not as a gift) and pay for registered shipping there is nothing to worry, besides interrupted communication after you pay.

Well, to be honest, after an order is placed I rarely take the time to communicate further except for a "shipment sent"-message if the person asks, there simply isn't enough time (or need as I see it). I send it, that's it. And if the customer starts worrying because it doesn't arrive too quickly I usually reply with a "don't worry"-mail. I think people should not worry so much, I have noticed a serious downgrade in postal efficiency (probably due to the massive resurgence of online ordering) the last couple of years, and of course sometimes I'm slow myself, due to the time restraints mentioned above (I have a job, several bands and try to have a life and get some sleep inbetween too - this is NOT my "fulltime job", if it was I'd probably be on the street haha). Some weeks I don't even have time to make it to the post office once. So there you go. Apologies to any inconveniences this may have caused (and will). But rest assured all orders are shipped, I don't rip people off even if some are very eager to put that label on you because they didn't get their stuff within a certain amount of time. I'm doing the best I can.
flo/thrash attack zine

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do agree that there should be communication. You might remember our case, I sent my stuff when i said it and it took 1 1/2 months until I had your part, even though you had said twice that you shipped it at an earlier date. The rest (töxik death lps) took another month almost, despite being released.

I do agree, everything was packed top notch and the releases themselves are great too. Just a bit too slow/not open about the time frame.
Demonhood

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flo/thrash attack zine wrote:
I do agree that there should be communication. You might remember our case, I sent my stuff when i said it and it took 1 1/2 months until I had your part, even though you had said twice that you shipped it at an earlier date. The rest (töxik death lps) took another month almost, despite being released.

I do agree, everything was packed top notch and the releases themselves are great too. Just a bit too slow/not open about the time frame.

Well, sometimes shit happens, and in your case unfortunately a lot of it did. 95% of the time I ship the same week as I get the orders. But a happy customer is a quiet customer I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: