P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The 'does some distro still carry this' thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 141, 142, 143  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pentfixion



Joined: 19 Nov 2011
Posts: 828
Location: TEXXXASS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knelt Rote's first LP for $12 here:

http://zum.bigcartel.com/product/knelt-rote-from-without-lp
_________________
pataphysicien wrote:
a beautiful allegory for the fragility of enacting the world differently. a missing pen will redirect history and leave polish boobs unsigned by black metal powerlifting skin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Slaughter



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 375

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to order Necrovore - The Abysmal Plains of Hell LP from somewhere else than Hell's Headbangers, is it still available in europe?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reaper's Grave



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 2091
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaughter wrote:
I'd like to order Necrovore - The Abysmal Plains of Hell LP from somewhere else than Hell's Headbangers, is it still available in europe?


I dont even see it on there, any US distros that even have this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArnusProfanus



Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Posts: 433
Location: Monterrey, Mexico

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distros having

Dark Sonority-Kaosrekviem
Ancient Records AR013 LP

preferably US distros
_________________
https://soundcloud.com/no-peafowls
https://soundcloud.com/arnusprofanus
https://soundcloud.com/sentidosapuestos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5333
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArnusProfanus wrote:
Distros having

Dark Sonority-Kaosrekviem

NWN! has it for like $10 right now with the 40% off sale.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ArnusProfanus



Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Posts: 433
Location: Monterrey, Mexico

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
ArnusProfanus wrote:
Distros having

Dark Sonority-Kaosrekviem

NWN! has it for like $10 right now with the 40% off sale.


Well, I think it's already sold out 'cause a couple of hours ago I searched for it and I didn't find it.
_________________
https://soundcloud.com/no-peafowls
https://soundcloud.com/arnusprofanus
https://soundcloud.com/sentidosapuestos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArnusProfanus wrote:
Distros having

Dark Sonority-Kaosrekviem
Ancient Records AR013 LP

preferably US distros


I should have both soon enough. AR013 hopefully first.
Back to top
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5333
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArnusProfanus wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
ArnusProfanus wrote:
Distros having

Dark Sonority-Kaosrekviem

NWN! has it for like $10 right now with the 40% off sale.


Well, I think it's already sold out 'cause a couple of hours ago I searched for it and I didn't find it.

Ah, he had it at 5am when I was placing my order Twisted Evil

Try contacting Salvation Distro. The site is down at the moment, but he had them in stock recently. Also, Amoeba Records in San Francisco has copies, you might be able to mail order it from them.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vukodlak



Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Posts: 233
Location: Germany/Croatia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance to find Hetroertzen ‎ Exaltation Of Wisdom - Through Light Towards Chaos LP anywhere?

Thanks!
_________________
WANTLIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27912
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carpathian_Florist



Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
ArnusProfanus wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
ArnusProfanus wrote:
Distros having

Dark Sonority-Kaosrekviem

NWN! has it for like $10 right now with the 40% off sale.


Well, I think it's already sold out 'cause a couple of hours ago I searched for it and I didn't find it.

Ah, he had it at 5am when I was placing my order Twisted Evil

Try contacting Salvation Distro. The site is down at the moment, but he had them in stock recently. Also, Amoeba Records in San Francisco has copies, you might be able to mail order it from them.


How exactly do you mail order from AMOEBA?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeralfog666



Joined: 29 Oct 2010
Posts: 750
Location: usa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vukodlak wrote:
Any chance to find Hetroertzen ‎ Exaltation Of Wisdom - Through Light Towards Chaos LP anywhere?

Thanks!


try lamech records
_________________
Trade/Want List
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23139
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1432
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeralfog666 wrote:
vukodlak wrote:
Any chance to find Hetroertzen ‎ Exaltation Of Wisdom - Through Light Towards Chaos LP anywhere?

Thanks!


try lamech records

It's still easily obtainable via band/label indeed, and there are more or less plenty copies left, at least judging from numeration of LP I mentioned obtaining extra copy for the customer at ABM...
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vukodlak



Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Posts: 233
Location: Germany/Croatia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
funeralfog666 wrote:
vukodlak wrote:
Any chance to find Hetroertzen ‎ Exaltation Of Wisdom - Through Light Towards Chaos LP anywhere?

Thanks!


try lamech records

It's still easily obtainable via band/label indeed, and there are more or less plenty copies left, at least judging from numeration of LP I mentioned obtaining extra copy for the customer at ABM...


Thanks to both of you! Will try immediately.
_________________
WANTLIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27912
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5333
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
How exactly do you mail order from AMOEBA?

They have some of their stuff for sale online at their website... they may be able to take orders via e-mail for stuff that's in stock, I'm not sure.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1432
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vukodlak wrote:
Thanks to both of you! Will try immediately.

You most likely won't get reply before middle January, since . is travelling over Chile now. Wink
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 141, 142, 143  Next
Page 69 of 143

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group