P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Drowning the Light - Diabolical Winter Spells vinyl

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1751

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Drowning the Light - Diabolical Winter Spells vinyl Reply with quote



Drowning the Light - "Diabolical Winter Spells" - 10"MLP

Epic and melancholic Black Metal from this Australian cult, recorded over 4 winters and igniting the flames of the old!

OUT NOW!!!

Limited to 666 copies!
50 come in coloured vinyl and another 50 coloured with a shirt!

Samples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFOVTmCD64s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO0jNmmwDnM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_AA7kWfuek



Order here: http://www.obscure-abhorrence.de/
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1751

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hell_krieger



Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 407

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see some awaken spells on splatter this winter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Smaragd



Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Posts: 174

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more like summer for me.

That's winter -->
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1751

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smaragd wrote:
It's more like summer for me.

That's winter -->


Where i live there has never been snow, i think the worst is a bit of frost on the ground in the early morning of winter, but 99% of winters here are quite mild compared to Europe - Summer is a different matter however Wink (which we are currently in)

In other news from the looks of it the splatter by itself (without shirt) is not SOLD OUT.
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1034
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does there really need to be so many threads for one band. Rolling Eyes
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrucifixionWounds



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1037

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Does there really need to be so many threads for one band. Rolling Eyes

Totally agree.

Quit flooding the board.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1751

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrucifixionWounds wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
Does there really need to be so many threads for one band. Rolling Eyes

Totally agree.

Quit flooding the board.


Too Dark Park - yes Rolling Eyes

Crucifixion Wounds - Suck it (regular troll/doucher only agreeing due to autism).

Sorry i should of put a poll in the threads asking which top 5 albums you listen to while taking a dump, and then right after do another thread asking which top 5 albums you listen too while lifting, then another thread asking top albums of the first 3 days of 2013, followed by a thread asking top 5 albums for the next 3 days.

Get a grip. Threads vanish in a few hours to page 25 on this board, also most of the threads were created before hand months ago, all the releases just happened to come out at the same time - deal with it.
If you don't like it don't look at it or bump some fucking list thread about which top 6 albums you listen to while scuba diving Rolling Eyes

Although thanks for the bump (seems quite retarded complaining about threads existing then bumping them, kudos Laughing )

Also better stock up on these because 2014 will be a busy year;

_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrucifixionWounds



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1037

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
CrucifixionWounds wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
Does there really need to be so many threads for one band. Rolling Eyes

Totally agree.

Quit flooding the board.


Too Dark Park - yes Rolling Eyes

Crucifixion Wounds - Suck it (regular troll/doucher only agreeing due to autism).

Sorry i should of put a poll in the threads asking which top 5 albums you listen to while taking a dump, and then right after do another thread asking which top 5 albums you listen too while lifting, then another thread asking top albums of the first 3 days of 2013, followed by a thread asking top 5 albums for the next 3 days.

Get a grip. Threads vanish in a few hours to page 25 on this board, also most of the threads were created before hand months ago, all the releases just happened to come out at the same time - deal with it.
If you don't like it don't look at it or bump some fucking list thread about which top 6 albums you listen to while scuba diving Rolling Eyes

Although thanks for the bump (seems quite retarded complaining about threads existing then bumping them, kudos Laughing )

Also better stock up on these because 2014 will be a busy year;

Isn't this the sort of childish bullshit Marcos got banned over? I'd tell you to grow up, but this is exactly the type of behavior I'd expect from a 30-something overweight flunky taking more "selfies" in halloween costumes than the average facebook fuckwit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1751

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrucifixionWounds wrote:

Isn't this the sort of childish bullshit Marcos got banned over? I'd tell you to grow up, but this is exactly the type of behavior I'd expect from a 30-something overweight flunky taking more "selfies" in halloween costumes than the average facebook fuckwit.


Do we really need to go through your history to point out your trolling BS? I actually always presumed you were Marcos or one of his cronies - definitely of the same autism spectrum since you continue with all this anonymous trash for years and years. Got an issue PM me, instead of spreading your PMS here.
Not 30 quite yet chap Wink

Speaking of grown men being knobs - and this is not just you - you do realize just because you CAN write every insipid redundant thought that crosses your mind - you DON'T HAVE to? Keep it to yourself and move on with life, not everything you think needs to be public.
These constant throw away comments are completely childish and retarded. As i said above and will say it again - if people have a problem with me - address ME instead of wasting other peoples time. My email is easy to find or PM here.

Although again thanks for the bump/support!
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
schoolslave



Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Posts: 564
Location: USA/GER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samples sound awesome, will definitely pick this up.
It's interesting to note the constant progression in DtL's sound while also retaining some sort of coherency across all the releases, one of the reasons I check out every new DtL output.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1751

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schoolslave wrote:
Samples sound awesome, will definitely pick this up.
It's interesting to note the constant progression in DtL's sound while also retaining some sort of coherency across all the releases, one of the reasons I check out every new DtL output.


Thanks for the feedback mate
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1751

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



The shirt design that comes with the special edition, limited to 50.
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group