P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Nokturnal Mortum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 2722

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DTBRex"]
T.H.U.L.E. wrote:
finally released Exclamation

In stock.

One of the best live shows in the history of Metal, ever.


Comparable to that Temnozor live DVD? Just watched that again this afternoon and that's a pretty strong one too. The frontman is somewhat like an elderly priest or something, standing like a zombie, but it somehow even fits the appearance..
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 5045
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any US distros planning on stocking this ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1952

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
finally released Exclamation

In stock.

One of the best live shows in the history of Metal, ever.


Comparable to that Temnozor live DVD? Just watched that again this afternoon and that's a pretty strong one too. The frontman is somewhat like an elderly priest or something, standing like a zombie, but it somehow even fits the appearance..


Temnozor was awesome live, maybe a bit too long set to keep the atmosphere, but awesome. Only a certain Primordial-gig was better than them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3256
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Wolfram"]
DTBRex wrote:
T.H.U.L.E. wrote:
finally released Exclamation

In stock.

One of the best live shows in the history of Metal, ever.


Comparable to that Temnozor live DVD?


Yes, but NM put even more effort into this DVD. It's professional all around.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp (dramatically decimated prices): www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
heretik



Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 377
Location: Quebec

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
It's professional all around.


Indeed it is! The most professionnal DVD I have seen. Performance is perfect, and so is the montage/sound/etc!
_________________
www.productionsheretiques.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thepassagewithin



Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Nokturnal Mortum Reply with quote

Are there any US distros that are going to have copies of the Kolovorot 2 CD , and / or the Kolovorot DVD ?

I need to pick both up, they are great news for sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antitheist



Joined: 26 Apr 2010
Posts: 200
Location: Minneapolis, USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Nokturnal Mortum Reply with quote

thepassagewithin wrote:
Are there any US distros that are going to have copies of the Kolovorot 2 CD , and / or the Kolovorot DVD ?

I need to pick both up, they are great news for sure.


I'll be getting the CD edition (hopefully sooner than later), but not sure on the DVD.
_________________
ANTITHEIST DISSEMINATIONS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Doom-Mantia



Joined: 31 Jan 2011
Posts: 1824
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.H.U.L.E. wrote:

Osmose Productions is very proud to announce
the release under vinyls of :

NOKTURNAL MORTUM - Voices Of Steel

It will come under Gatefold double vinyls.
All their previous releases will be re-issue under vinyls during 2012.


did the previous releases get re-issued? i'm looking for a copy of Lunar Poetry, or if someone wants to sell theirs let me know.
_________________
good users
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6041
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so.

Northern Heritage for example still has the Oriana/No Colours vinyl editions of Goat Horns, To the Gate and Weltanshauung/Taste of Victory.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RottingGrandmaCorpse



Joined: 15 Feb 2012
Posts: 481
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt main dude leave the band? He was credited for like every song on the last album. I know they've always had lineup changes and he wasnt original. But man was Voice of Steel a rad album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6041
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nokturnal Mortum = Varggoth. So no.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nileppez



Joined: 30 Nov 2012
Posts: 725
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salute everyone!!!
The year 2013 has started, so we would like to share our plans for it with you.
This year we plan to release new album entitled “Істина” (“The Truth”). There are six songs almost complete. Most likely there will be eight tracks plus intro/outro. Soon we shall start the recording of material. We have chosen the studios already, so now we prepare for studio work.
Also we aim to start concert activity.
Besides that we’ve got agreement with Graveland concerning split EP.
You will be glad to hear the news about some interesting re-editions. This will happen soon, that’s why I shall not reveal anything right now – let it be a pleasant surprise for you.
Stay tuned! I’ll keep you informed about all the news as soon as possible.

Varggoth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karu



Joined: 05 Apr 2012
Posts: 372
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think this year could get any better as Summonings new album is about to be released. Apparently I was wrong. Great news!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3256
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karu wrote:
Great news!


Exclamation
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp (dramatically decimated prices): www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Valgrinder



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 834
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nileppez wrote:
Salute everyone!!!
The year 2013 has started, so we would like to share our plans for it with you.
This year we plan to release new album entitled “Істина” (“The Truth”). There are six songs almost complete. Most likely there will be eight tracks plus intro/outro. Soon we shall start the recording of material. We have chosen the studios already, so now we prepare for studio work.
Also we aim to start concert activity.
Besides that we’ve got agreement with Graveland concerning split EP.
You will be glad to hear the news about some interesting re-editions. This will happen soon, that’s why I shall not reveal anything right now – let it be a pleasant surprise for you.
Stay tuned! I’ll keep you informed about all the news as soon as possible.

Varggoth.


OMG, VARGGOTH IS ON THIS BOARD, OMG OH MY GOD!!111

But seriously. Even if I know that your text is copied from Nokturnal Mortum's Facebook, it still looks like that youve written it and signed it as Varggoth. So can people even TRY to use quotes or sitates or atleast tell the source where its copied. If youre lazy and copy/paste text like that, it just shows that youre the one who have written it.
_________________
Mors fennico more
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 13 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group