P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MAGIC CIRCLE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ecstatic_Horror

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming toward the end of the year and I have to give praise to the best album of the year. An album that never bores me and is in constant rotation. They were some awesome albums this year, but Magic Circle really did it for me. This will tie me over for sure until the new Pagan Altar comes out, and dare I say that the mighty Altar might have some competition if these lads keep churning music out like this. I almost want this band to break up because the S/T is that damn good and I can't imagine a follow up that can even compare.

Fear of the all seeing eye. Praying for life to survive. Guilty as into the heavens I climb.

And from the mountains comes the thundering dawn. The dawn of creation hovering like the sun.

We step into the light and feel the warmth on our skin. Into oblivion and through the gates of heaven.

Oh saviors. Oh truth. Oh freedom from Christianity's womb

HarmonyCorruption

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great record. I've had the CD in my car since I got it.

Check out Stone Dagger if you haven't yet, singer from Magic Circle fronting Manilla Road-style power metal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZUqFukI4fM
Snark Shark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiantCogs wrote:
Jokes man. I wish it was standard practice that all vinyls came with a download. I ride the train too much and miss out on a lot of good listening time for most of the music I buy.

also, it's a free backup of the record if it gets scratched or something. and you can easily make another copy for a friend to listen to, if you want.
quillotine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can we buy this lp (and the StoneDagger demo) in Europe?
s.charlach

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quillotine wrote:

Safe to say that you won't be able to get the Stone Dagger tape at any EU-based distro at this point. Best way to keep your eye on Painkiller Records, Shadow Kingdom Records and Armageddon Record Shop as they're supposed to get copies soon as far as I know. As for Magic Circle's self-titled debut full-length, you can get it from Per Koro in Germany for instance.

www.perkoro.com/q/band/magic-circle.php

Burning World Records also stocks the 12" btw, a tad pricier, but maybe the postage from the Netherlands to Belgium makes it a better deal for you?
quillotine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
quillotine wrote:

Safe to say that you won't be able to get the Stone Dagger tape at any EU-based distro at this point. Best way to keep your eye on Painkiller Records, Shadow Kingdom Records and Armageddon Record Shop as they're supposed to get copies soon as far as I know. As for Magic Circle's self-titled debut full-length, you can get it from Per Koro in Germany for instance.

www.perkoro.com/q/band/magic-circle.php

Burning World Records also stocks the 12" btw, a tad pricier, but maybe the postage from the Netherlands to Belgium makes it a better deal for you?

Thank you sir !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: