P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

PORTRAIT 7" Wanted !

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: PORTRAIT 7" Wanted ! Reply with quote

Need the "Into the Nothingness" 7inch !
Trade/Sale possible !

Thx !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9610
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the demo more
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you have luck and it's still in stock...

www.emmo.cc/Picture-Discs-7-12//PORTRAIT-Into-the-Nothingness-7

Tried to order like three times from him and Else's shop has to be updated urgently as all was already gone for long. But just give it a shot.

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schall und Rauch wrote:
Maybe you have luck and it's still in stock...

www.emmo.cc/Picture-Discs-7-12//PORTRAIT-Into-the-Nothingness-7

Tried to order like three times from him and Else's shop has to be updated urgently as all was already gone for long. But just give it a shot.

GOOD LUCK!


Thx alot.

I try my luck.
BTW I reserved the Sun of the Sleepless 7inch for you, I'am sure we´ll find something in future. Wink

CR99, Never checked out the Demo !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9610
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portrait has copies of the demo for 5€ each, I think it's unlimited.
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Azmoth



Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Posts: 850

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emanes Metal Recs in France ( emanesmetalrecords@orange.fr) might have some copies of the EP.

Also they put up some french Metal, like Excalibur LP (old demo from 1984 of a french speed band), or Lazy Bottle Doom LP (new band, doom), that might interest you Americans, they have a myspace, don't find the address right now.... Yosuke, maybe you should get in contact with them to make some trade. They are old and dedicated, so that should mean reliable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the Info.
Seems I get the last one from the Shop Schall & Rauch posted.
Let´s wait and hope...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy666 wrote:
Seems I get the last one from the Shop Schall & Rauch posted.
Let´s wait and hope...

Fingers crossed that it works out just fine for you! The devil must be in if that guy shouldn't have at least one item left in stock.

Ah, and thank you very much for keeping "Tausend kalte Winter" in reserve for me. Just keep track of my trade list and hopefully there will be sth. which catches your eye one day.
Back to top
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schall und Rauch wrote:
Demonomancy666 wrote:
Seems I get the last one from the Shop Schall & Rauch posted.
Let´s wait and hope...

Fingers crossed that it works out just fine for you! The devil must be in if that guy shouldn't have at least one item left in stock.

Ah, and thank you very much for keeping "Tausend kalte Winter" in reserve for me. Just keep track of my trade list and hopefully there will be sth. which catches your eye one day.


Ich hab per Nachnahme bestellt, kann nix passieren. Nur abwarten...
Melde mich bezüglich der SOTS EP...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Labels sold out from this EP !

UP !!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group