P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Black and Speed Metál - Tormentor/Atomic/Trepán/Diktátor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
In Solitude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Black and Speed Metál - Tormentor/Atomic/Trepán/Diktátor Reply with quote

Has this glorious split of ancient Hungarian Metal ever been bootlegged or re-released? All I can find are mp3s, but of course I'd prefer a physical copy.

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Atomic/Black_and_Speed_Met%C3%A1l/219663

I uploaded it for anyone that is curious:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/km43xyb0ys7t8d0/Dikt-tor_&_Tormentor_&_Atomic_&_Trep-n
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tormentor tracks were bootlegged on a 7" several years ago. Not sure about the rest.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No re-releases or bootlegs except for Tormentor 7inch (4 colours i think...)

Truth is : Some label needs to look into all the great extreme metal bands from hungary in the 80ies. Native Pride productions tried to do something like that, re-releasing Fantom or Angel Reaper, but their CD-R rerelease sometimes looks and sounds worst than flexi fucking disc.
Warcrust

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dance wrote:

Truth is : Some label needs to look into all the great extreme metal bands from hungary in the 80ies. Native Pride productions tried to do something like that, re-releasing Fantom or Angel Reaper, but their CD-R rerelease sometimes looks and sounds worst than flexi fucking disc.

Metal Ör Die/Native Pride few years after the CD-R version released the complete Angel Reaper discography on original CD as well under the title Angel Ripping Metal. Same content, original CD, totally different design.
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warcrust wrote:
Zombie Dance wrote:

Metal Ör Die/Native Pride few years after the CD-R version released the complete Angel Reaper discography on original CD as well under the title Angel Ripping Metal. Same content, original CD, totally different design.

Thanks for the info i'll look into that. I bought the cd-r when they were released but they don't work anymore. I hope they re-do/did Fantom as well, crushing shit.
Warcrust

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dance wrote:
Warcrust wrote:
Zombie Dance wrote:

Thanks for the info i'll look into that. I bought the cd-r when they were released but they don't work anymore. I hope they re-do/did Fantom as well, crushing shit.

Fantom deserves a proper vinyl re-release if you ask me.
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warcrust wrote:
Zombie Dance wrote:

Their website just gave me an aneurysm
Acid Orgy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warcrust wrote:

Couldn't agree more. Fantastic band, to me they are as good as Tormentor.
Warcrust

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acid Orgy wrote:
Warcrust wrote:

Couldn't agree more. Fantastic band, to me they are as good as Tormentor.

If not as good but they are a close second and both (together with Angel Reaper) are 100% Hungarian, easily recognizable because of their riffs/melodies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: