P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SUPURATION (aka SUP) are back from the crematory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HÝrus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
HÝrus wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
The first link is a crowdfunding appeal for a release of the third part of The Cube trilogy, somewhat 20 years after the second part - the MCD Still in the Sphere. Crowdfunding is cool but considering the albums after this MCD, I have fears about the result being good.

The book is a biography of the band. They had some kind of semi-success but they never got that big. Or maybe in the circles that rave when there's a LOUDBLAST show not far from their town, like the main persons behind the violent solutions forum.

Still in the Sphere is not part of the trilogy. The second part was Incubation.

Probably. I never cared about them since Room Seven and I both sold this one and Anomaly years ago. The band and its label had at this point lost most of what they made them good years before...

Angelus & Chronophobia were great albums. Try them if you find the occasion !
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: