P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

October, 21st 2011: END OF THE WORLD(?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every age has thought it was on the threshold of the worst....during the Black Plague many people thought it was the end of time. But honestly, if the end doesn't come to pass within two years, I will be disappointed. I wouldn't even mind dying myself if I could know the abomination named man would disappear forever!
grindmonkeyagain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N. wrote:
I wouldn't even mind dying myself if I could know the abomination named man would disappear forever!

or woman...
Caacrinolas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the end of the world is scheduled for my birthday?

Nice.
ADB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atommächt wrote:
Epic pic of Galactus & Silver Surfer

I lol'd

Laughing
Corpso

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be no men in the next aeon.
Info 100%
G.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: October, 21st 2011: END OF THE WORLD(?) Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Do you believe in that shit? And who's right? Hopi Prophecy or Biblical wackos?

none. nothing will happen of course, excepted the fact that some idiots will commit mass suicide as usual. Rolling Eyes Laughing

http://codexanamnesis.blogspot.fr/
Deathcrusher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on significantly lowering the collective IQ of this message board by starting such a topic. Job well done.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNN news, off the offical CNN website. Check it out... lends a little credability to this thread.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/15/scientists-telescope-hunt-massive-hidden-object-in-space/?iref=allsearch

The article itself :

You know how you sometimes can sense that something is present even though you can't see it? Well, astronomers are getting that feeling about a giant, hidden object in space.

And when we say giant, we mean GIANT.

Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is lurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

The presence of such a massive object in the solar system's far-flung Oort Cloud could explain a barrage of comets from an unexpected direction, according to a December article at Space.com.

Its 27 million-year orbit could also explain a pattern of mass extinctions on Earth, scientists say.

Brown dwarfs are cold "failed" stars; their dimness and lack of heat radiation can make them hard to detect. Gas giants are huge planets – like Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune – that are made up of gases and may lack a solid surface like Earth's.

Whitmire told The Independent that Tyche will probably be composed of hydrogen and helium and have colorful spots, bands and clouds like Jupiter.

"You'd also expect it to have moons," he said. "All the outer planets have them."

Tyche was first hypothesized in 1984 as Nemesis, a dark companion star to the sun. It's been the subject of astronomical research and debate ever since. In July, another Space.com article said the celestial evidence suggests Tyche could not possibly exist.

To distinguish it from the Nemesis star theory, Matese and Whitmire are calling their object Tyche, after the good sister of the goddess Nemesis in Greek mythology.

Their research is published in Icarus, the International Journal of Solar System Studies.

Note - They call this object 'Tyche' in this article, many others far more ancient have called it Nibiru, The Destroyer, Satan etc etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: