P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

VALLENFYRE - members of PARADISE LOST/MDB/AT THE GATES!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scentofdeath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exitium wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Yeah, he made 2 good albums 20 years ago, and has 20 years experience of producing total shit. Doesn't fill you with confidence does it?

This.

I thought the album was reasonably enjoyable but also boring and highly forgettable. In fact I don't think I've listened to it more than 3 times since I bought it.

I found Vallenfyre highly suspect; neither member has written good Death Metal for about 20 years, yet when there's a boom on 'old-school' death metal they arrive at a convenient time, self-referencing as a supergroup to score a record deal by association rather than earning it from the bottom-up like everyone else.

And this just summarises the situation of Vallenfyre as a money scheme all too well:

Devoured Death wrote:
El Feroce wrote:
We want to make it even dirtier than our debut and it would be cool to hear what your recent,favourite extreme productions are.
"Hey fans, what would YOU like us to do?" FUCK OFF.

Gregor Mackintosh has earned his place and with honors!
Y'all dissing just because Paradise Lost had a rough decade there, but you just can't deny the genius of his music writing and the beyond stellar guitar leads. If you can't appreciate Paradise Lost properly, you really can't judge Vallenfyre.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:
Exitium wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Yeah, he made 2 good albums 20 years ago, and has 20 years experience of producing total shit. Doesn't fill you with confidence does it?

This.

I thought the album was reasonably enjoyable but also boring and highly forgettable. In fact I don't think I've listened to it more than 3 times since I bought it.

I found Vallenfyre highly suspect; neither member has written good Death Metal for about 20 years, yet when there's a boom on 'old-school' death metal they arrive at a convenient time, self-referencing as a supergroup to score a record deal by association rather than earning it from the bottom-up like everyone else.

And this just summarises the situation of Vallenfyre as a money scheme all too well:

Devoured Death wrote:
El Feroce wrote:
We want to make it even dirtier than our debut and it would be cool to hear what your recent,favourite extreme productions are.
"Hey fans, what would YOU like us to do?" FUCK OFF.

Gregor Mackintosh has earned his place and with honors!
Y'all dissing just because Paradise Lost had a rough decade there, but you just can't deny the genius of his music writing and the beyond stellar guitar leads. If you can't appreciate Paradise Lost properly, you really can't judge Vallenfyre.

Are you his boyfriend or something? I'd say they've had well over a rough decade.
Candlemass

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you care so much? Looks like it's personal given how much you care and post in this thread. Quit being such a whiny faggot.

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
El Feroce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new track:

http://www.nocleansinging.com/2014/04/17/an-ncs-premiere-vallenfyre-odious-bliss/

sounds like an improvement in speed then the first album, and I like that kind of filth.
AncientSlumber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Feroce wrote:
new track:

http://www.nocleansinging.com/2014/04/17/an-ncs-premiere-vallenfyre-odious-bliss/

sounds like an improvement in speed then the first album, and I like that kind of filth.

All of those riffs are total Celtic Frost worship. Just the way I like my Death Metal.
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This track is fucking PERFECT.

Haters can eat a NecroDick.

VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
Why do you care so much? Looks like it's personal given how much you care and post in this thread. Quit being such a whiny faggot.

Yeah, really. Can't say I disagree with many of his points but I don't see why he's so worked up over this...
There is much worse out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: