P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rhinocervs projects question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 is due in may apparently, still waiting for my 15 tape but its been sent this week according to Y.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
AphoticCatechism wrote:
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos wrote:
LOL I can't believe people will still order from these ripoffs hoping to get something. You naive bastards DESERVE to get Blake Judd'd. Laughing

AFAIK Rhino always comes through. They just don't communicate well.

They communicate better than any other label I've ever dealt with actually. I've had about a dozen back and forth exchanges with the label over the past month and I usually get an answer back within a day, if not within an hour. I've had no communication issues with Crepusculo Negro either. The key to dealing with these labels is to make it clear that you're not going to be jerked around for months on end waiting for your package and that you'll file a Paypal claim if you don't have your stuff in 45 days (which is the deadline for filing).

Why would you want to deal with labels like this in the first place?

It's obvious they put things out for sale that don't exist and have no plans of existing in a reasonable time frame but they don't ever use the word "Pre-order". It's like they sit around their beer bottle filled coffee table and talk about what they can do to get more booze / weed money and then say "we can make a shirt of _____ " or "we can re-release ______ on tape" and then put it up for sale without actually working on the production for months. Maybe you get your shit eventually but that's still a really gay way to operate. Death to metal welfare programs for lazy assholes.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Nichts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
I snagged the Devour All Living Things tape. I'll post what's on it after I receive it.

Any news on RH-16? RH-15 was incredible.

Track list here:

And I agree, the atmosphere of RH-15 was amazing. RH-16 is supposedly out in May, but we all know that means July.
Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a pretty good compilation, i would definately buy a copy if anyone has an extra copy for sale/trade, but im assuming no-one has gotten their tape yet.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:

I like the music. I get it from other sources when I can, but they haven't ripped me off, so I have no reason to have an issue with them.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Kojiri wrote:

I like the music. I get it from other sources when I can, but they haven't ripped me off, so I have no reason to have an issue with them.

Exactly. Bitching about Rhinocervs is pointless, considering they aren't a ripoff label at all. They aren't Crepusculo Negro for fuck's sake. I've had orders take from 3 days to a few weeks, but I've always received my shit with no problem. Depends on their order intake.
Descension

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa now. Apperently D/ASHDAUTAS can verify the "legitimacy" of both labels.
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
Bitching about Rhinocervs is pointless, considering they aren't a ripoff label at all. They aren't Crepusculo Negro for fuck's sake. I've had orders take from 3 days to a few weeks, but I've always received my shit with no problem. Depends on their order intake.
You should probably shut your mouth when you dont know the entirety of the facts concerning the situations and actions of these pathetic scumsucking worms before you attempt to defend them.
Let me elaborate:
At one point both the Crepusculo Negrito and Rhinocervs(Vukub Kaquix, previously) were the same 2 assholes ripping people off by listing things in their distros that were either sold out or that they had you pay for, lied about sending and waited for you to have let enough time pass so as not to be able to file a claim against them. They have had several bank accounts AND PayPal accounts shut down for said reasons. They used this money to finance purchases of marijuana and beer along with some other stupid bullshit.
The ONLY reason that Rhinocervs sends out their orders now is because I caught that faggot from Tukaaria/Glossolalia/Absum at a swapmeet and, after explaining to him that he either stops ripping people off or I break his trachea with a vertical hammerfist, I kicked his face in while his mother and friend watched.
Agonistess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh. A vertical hammerfist. Interesting.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashdautas wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
Bitching about Rhinocervs is pointless, considering they aren't a ripoff label at all. They aren't Crepusculo Negro for fuck's sake. I've had orders take from 3 days to a few weeks, but I've always received my shit with no problem. Depends on their order intake.
You should probably shut your mouth when you dont know the entirety of the facts concerning the situations and actions of these pathetic scumsucking worms before you attempt to defend them.
Let me elaborate:
At one point both the Crepusculo Negrito and Rhinocervs(Vukub Kaquix, previously) were the same 2 assholes ripping people off by listing things in their distros that were either sold out or that they had you pay for, lied about sending and waited for you to have let enough time pass so as not to be able to file a claim against them. They have had several bank accounts AND PayPal accounts shut down for said reasons. They used this money to finance purchases of marijuana and beer along with some other stupid bullshit.
The ONLY reason that Rhinocervs sends out their orders now is because I caught that faggot from Tukaaria/Glossolalia/Absum at a swapmeet and, after explaining to him that he either stops ripping people off or I break his trachea with a vertical hammerfist, I kicked his face in while his mother and friend watched.

I could not care less about -any- of that shit. I've made about a dozen orders with them now, received all of my orders. That's the extent of my giving a shit. I don't need to "shut my mouth" regarding my own experiences sans retarded drama with a label run by people who I don't care about.
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
Ashdautas wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
Let me elaborate:

I could not care less about -any- of that shit. I've made about a dozen orders with them now, received all of my orders. That's the extent of my giving a shit. I don't need to "shut my mouth" regarding my own experiences sans retarded drama with a label run by people who I don't care about.
You care enough to make posts that defend them, you care enough to buy their music. Hence, for all intents and purposes, you have a stake in what I can define as "caring" about them and their supposed pathetic artistry. Think before you type, dipshit.
Dalen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When comes Euronymous? This stuff is so 90s
eighthplague

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashdautas wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
Ashdautas wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
Let me elaborate:

You care enough to make posts that defend them, you care enough to buy their music. Hence, for all intents and purposes, you have a stake in what I can define as "caring" about them and their supposed pathetic artistry. Think before you type, dipshit.

Alright, thanks. I'll try better next time.
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember, when you support Rhinocervs, you are supporting the following:
Yagian/Devon Boutelle/Odz Manouk (A known, crossdressing, jewish homosexual)

Absum/Tukaaria/Glossolalia/Austin Delgadillo (a known, LGBT rights activist and police informant)

Last edited by Ashdautas on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Dalen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why should I care?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 22 of 28

Jump to: