P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rhinocervs projects question
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ypatingasisburys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Rhinocervs projects question Reply with quote

Are the guys behind these projects predominantly Mexican? Seems the guy behind Tukaaria is. Are these projects connected with the Black Twilight Circle..? In the same general vicinity, no?

Last edited by ypatingasisburys on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure. Afaik it's basically Tukaaria dudes and Odz Manouk dudes behind most everything. Odz Manouk guys alias is 'Yagian'.
probert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i know is that a ford explorer was involved
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:
all i know is that a ford explorer was involved

heh...

for my money RH has been the superior collective in 2011 compared to the BTC. better releases, better service
blewcheer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started listening to the Rhinocervs stuff. Everything I've heard so far has been excellent.
SVNOKKLT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:

for my money RH has been the superior collective in 2011 compared to the BTC. better releases, better service

Yea, they're definitely more reliable and everything, and I know we're both bigger fans of the RH releases in 2011 than the BTC stuff.

And I don't know about the heritage of these guys, but it doesn't really fucking matter either way. I actually think it's really cool that the BTC guys are Mexican, because part of what makes them so unique are the influence brought into the projects, the art, the music and the general atmosphere from their culture. More power to them.
ypatingasisburys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SVNOKKLT wrote:
Fallen_Empire wrote:

Yea, they're definitely more reliable and everything, and I know we're both bigger fans of the RH releases in 2011 than the BTC stuff.

And I don't know about the heritage of these guys, but it doesn't really fucking matter either way. I actually think it's really cool that the BTC guys are Mexican, because part of what makes them so unique are the influence brought into the projects, the art, the music and the general atmosphere from their culture. More power to them.

So it doesn't matter...or you think its cool?

I'm interested, hence the topic.
SVNOKKLT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know there's people that wouldn't listen to stuff like BTC/RH because they're Mexican, so yea in that aspect I could care less, I'll listen to it and enjoy it regardless. But, as for how it's influence in the music comes through, I think it's pretty cool in that respect. Didn't mean to contradict myself with that.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SVNOKKLT wrote:
Well, I know there's people that wouldn't listen to stuff like BTC/RH because they're Mexican, so yea in that aspect I could care less, I'll listen to it and enjoy it regardless. But, as for how it's influence in the music comes through, I think it's pretty cool in that respect. Didn't mean to contradict myself with that.

More like because they're Mexican Supremacists...

Mexican Nationalist music/imagery is pretty cool, but it's got a long way to go to catch White Power Oi!/RAC/Skinhead Punk. Once again, whitey is better than the browns.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
SVNOKKLT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I don't know about that, I'd take this stuff any day over most of that....

And I definitely don't know where you're getting your facts about them being Mexican supremacists from, I've followed everything these guys have put out and haven't found that in any of their stuff.
sarkk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thephoenix.com/Boston/music/125788-inside-the-underworld-of-crepusculo-negro/
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashdautas has nothing to do with that pathetic bullshit spouted from the mouth of Edward/Volahn in the above link. I am not Mexican and I started Ashdautas which is the first of all of the bands that have to do with what has been labeled "Black Twilight". Since that interview/statement was released I have ended Ashdautas as I and our other members can not be aligned with a person who is a lying, delusional, pseudo racist, wanna be brown power attention whore who grew up and still lives in the whitest part of the entirety of Orange County, CA.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashdautas wrote:
Ashdautas has nothing to do with that pathetic bullshit spouted from the mouth of Edward/Volahn in the above link. I am not Mexican and I started Ashdautas which is the first of all of the bands that have to do with what has been labeled "Black Twilight". Since that interview/statement was released I have ended Ashdautas as I and our other members can not be aligned with a person who is a lying, delusional, pseudo racist, wanna be brown power attention whore who grew up and still lives in the whitest part of the entirety of Orange County, CA.

shitttt.

so what's up with CN-20 and the East Coast Tour? was hugely looking forward to an Ashdautas performance... guess not anymore
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Ashdautas wrote:

shitttt.

so what's up with CN-20 and the East Coast Tour? was hugely looking forward to an Ashdautas performance... guess not anymore
The split with Bone Awl is still up in the air concerning release. I have discussed it with Bone Awl, who themselves were completely disgusted by what was expressed in the link above, and they say the decision is essentially up to me. Both sides have put a lot of effort into the material for the split and despite the stupidity, childishness and blatant lies displayed in the above posted link/interview/statement it should be released regardless of the fact that Ashdautas no longer exists.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, if any of that ridiculous crap was said by a white person, the interview would never be published and they'd immediately be put on the AntiFa/limpwrist list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: