P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Mailing stuff to liberal countries?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NYSE



Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1285

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul 2012
_________________
Good Deals: Antichrist, Wolfram, The Unborn, Rolex, darkdescentrecords
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmdk666



Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 1065

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atommächt wrote:
Italy has the best food, the best 70/80s Horror/Trash cinema and fucking hot women (at least in the North, were they all look like those TV presenters on Rai Uno).


I prefer my women without mustaches.
_________________
WRAITH wrote:
"Tupac Shakur could have made a great career as actor if he hadn't been shot. And he was better with acting than with music."

TRADELIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12827&highlight=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Atommächt



Joined: 12 Jul 2011
Posts: 948

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to confuse this with Turkish women.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 6414
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeKay wrote:
DTBRex wrote:


Black Metal was never meant to be about "freedom" and "individualism"

... Nor politics in general. Expect for maybe, like I once said earlier, "political nihilism" (link).

Quote:
the negation of what exists ... for the benefit of the future which does not exist


I'd say that in the case of most NSBM I've heard and read the lyrics to, it's never been about the political side of National Socialism. Just the more "black metal" aspects-genocide, racism, glorifying those who are reviled or seen as the adversary.
_________________
under a funeral shroom wrote:
I wish, I think Chris Barnes would be much more likely to be a guest on that Guy Fieri show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Atommächt



Joined: 12 Jul 2011
Posts: 948

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Black Metal was never meant to be about "freedom" and "individualism"


http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8345400911308096%3Akeg3musb2jw&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=individualism&sa=Search

Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5656
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atommächt wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Black Metal was never meant to be about "freedom" and "individualism"


http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8345400911308096%3Akeg3musb2jw&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=individualism&sa=Search

Shocked


Well, why not quoting the entire Q&A? Smile

Quote:
You have said about the spirit of Black Metal: "The spirit of Black Metal was all about individualism, artistic integrity, originality, strength of character, contempt for the followers and finally creativity." How do you define "individualism" in this regard? I am asking, because "individualism" is a concept usually referred to by liberal Black Metal-fans who criticize NSBM (and in this context, Burzum too). They say that "NSBM advocates fascism, but fascism is diametrically opposed to the individualism that was the original spirit of Black Metal". What do you think about it?

Well, individualism is many things. There is positive and there is negative individualism. The fascists were opposed to negative individualism such as too much egocentricity and egoism, but they were not opposed to individualism per se. In fact they embraced positive individualism like no others! Individual courage and heroism is also individualism – at it brightest and best – and we saw plenty of that in the ranks of for example the Waffen-SS, and more so than in any non-fascist army units during WWII, I may add. I see no contradiction in a person being both being a fascist and an individualist at the same time, and naturally I see no conflict between the spirit of original Black Metal and NSBM.

I do see a conflict between the original spirit of Black Metal and the stupidity, cowardice and weakness of anyone with a politically correct ideology like liberalism though. The politically correct are too dumb to think for themselves. Too coward to be truly different from the rest. Too weak to stand alone. The NSBM guys on the other hand are more Black Metal than anyone else I can think of. Disagree with what they have to say if you like, but admire them too. They walk against the current. Alone in a hostile world.


Aside from that, it is true that "politics" were not an issue of Black Metal, lyrically at least. But that's true for "political correctness", either. No B.M.-band of the early 1990ties would have concerned itself with social "standards" and "taboos" at all. Quite to the contrary, Black Metal was meant to be extreme music for extreme characters.
_________________
Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5656
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:

I'd say that in the case of most NSBM I've heard and read the lyrics to, it's never been about the political side of National Socialism. Just the more "black metal" aspects-genocide, racism, glorifying those who are reviled or seen as the adversary.


That's true, more or less. Even a band like Der Stürmer is not "political" in the same way like RAC or Hardcore-bands; the lyrics are just too different...
_________________
Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 2422

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Black Metal was meant to be extreme music for extreme characters.


Quoted for the truth
_________________
http://darkadversary.bigcartel.com/

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmdk666



Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 1065

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cochino is a butthurt liberal faggot. That is all.
_________________
WRAITH wrote:
"Tupac Shakur could have made a great career as actor if he hadn't been shot. And he was better with acting than with music."

TRADELIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12827&highlight=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmdk666



Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 1065

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cochino is a butthurt liberal faggot. That is all.
_________________
WRAITH wrote:
"Tupac Shakur could have made a great career as actor if he hadn't been shot. And he was better with acting than with music."

TRADELIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12827&highlight=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5656
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomas wrote:
@DTB:
Denial of the holocaust is something that is mostly found in nazi milieus. They don't just stick to denying the holocaust, it's all the hate speech surrounding it. Hate speech that is most of the times intended to lead to violence = destroying the freedom of others.


So, here you go:

Denial of Holocaust = Nazis = Violence = Illegal... That's one fallacious reasoning IMO. Moreover, you do admit that it is actually "Nazis" you want to limit in their freedom of speech, for political reasons only. You are one of them, don't you see?

"We have met the enemy and he is us." Wink

Seriously, the "denial of the holocaust" is not "mostly found in nazi milieus", as you may believe. There are millions of Arabs and Muslims worldwide who don't believe in the "holocaust". And I daresay, there are billions of people on this planet who neither know of the "holocaust" nor do they give a fuck if they knew.

"Denial of the holocaust" is outlawed in ZOGermany not for any "security reasons", but for political reasons only. Auschwitz is the founding myth of both ZOGermany and Israel. Take the 6 Million away and there won't be much "moral credibility" left for many of the policies implemented by Israel ever since 1948...
_________________
Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Atommächt



Joined: 12 Jul 2011
Posts: 948

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Atommächt wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Black Metal was never meant to be about "freedom" and "individualism"


http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8345400911308096%3Akeg3musb2jw&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=individualism&sa=Search

Shocked


Well, why not quoting the entire Q&A? Smile


It was more about the 2nd search result, not about that interview with "Ablaze" of course. But here you go:

The guy from Burzum wrote:
The spirit of Black Metal was all about individualism, artistic integrity, originality, strength of character, contempt for the followers and finally creativity. It is clear to all of us that some of the people involved in the 1991 and 1992 Norwegian Black Metal scene were indeed nothing but followers, but in any case that is the true spirit of Black Metal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5656
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atommächt wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Atommächt wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Black Metal was never meant to be about "freedom" and "individualism"


http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8345400911308096%3Akeg3musb2jw&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=individualism&sa=Search

Shocked


Well, why not quoting the entire Q&A? Smile


It was more about the 2nd search result, not about that interview with "Ablaze" of course. But here you go:

The guy from Burzum wrote:
The spirit of Black Metal was all about individualism, artistic integrity, originality, strength of character, contempt for the followers and finally creativity. It is clear to all of us that some of the people involved in the 1991 and 1992 Norwegian Black Metal scene were indeed nothing but followers, but in any case that is the true spirit of Black Metal.


Yes, and he explained what sort of "individualism" he was talking about. Surely, the individualism attributed to SS-Männer is not the same "individualism" that is popular among young ppl in Europe/North America nowadays...
_________________
Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 6414
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Atommächt wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Atommächt wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Black Metal was never meant to be about "freedom" and "individualism"


http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8345400911308096%3Akeg3musb2jw&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=individualism&sa=Search

Shocked


Well, why not quoting the entire Q&A? Smile


It was more about the 2nd search result, not about that interview with "Ablaze" of course. But here you go:

The guy from Burzum wrote:
The spirit of Black Metal was all about individualism, artistic integrity, originality, strength of character, contempt for the followers and finally creativity. It is clear to all of us that some of the people involved in the 1991 and 1992 Norwegian Black Metal scene were indeed nothing but followers, but in any case that is the true spirit of Black Metal.


Yes, and he explained what sort of "individualism" he was talking about. Surely, the individualism attributed to SS-Männer is not the same "individualism" that is popular among young ppl in Europe/North America nowadays...


Uhh...I'm pretty sure the SS had plenty of shirts with The Joker on them and were issued checkered Vans slip-ons as standard issue.
_________________
under a funeral shroom wrote:
I wish, I think Chris Barnes would be much more likely to be a guest on that Guy Fieri show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2778

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Für den Tiefenpsychologen und Publizisten Friedrich W. Doucet sind Symbole, wenn sich echt sind, Produkte des kollektiven Unbewussten (C. G. Jung) , die die Eigenschaft haben, ihrerseits wieder eine magische Anziehungskraft auf das menschliche Unbewusste auszuüben. Er verweist auf einen ganz wesentlichen Unterschied zwischen der Hakenkreuzinterpretation Schulers und jener Lists: beim Münchner Schuler wird die Drehung immer so angenommen, dass die Haken "nachgezogen" werden, während sie beim Wiener List in die Drehrichtung vorausweisen. Doucet fasst das Hakenkreuz so wie Schuler auf und meint, dass Haushofer es war, der das Symbol des Hakenkreuzes ausgewählt hat, dabei aber trotz seiner genauen Asienkenntnisse die "verkehrte" Drehrichtung gewählt hat. Den deutschen Protonationalsozialisten, die die bestehende Ordnung zerstören und durch eine neue ersetzen wollten, sei eine aus dem Unbewussten kommende, und (daher durchaus logische) Fehlleistung unterlaufen: sie wollten ein Glückssymbol schaffen, haben aber durch die Wahl der "falschen" Drehrichtung (dem glückbringenden Ursymbol Swastika entgegenlaufend!) und der "falschen" Farbe (Schwarz ist als Todesfarbe kein Sonnensymbol) ein negatives Symbol kreiert, das den Todeskeim symbolisch von Anfang an in sich trägt."
http://peter-diem.at/Buchtexte/hakenkreuz.htm
_________________
What beats global warming? nuclear winter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group