P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

*** PLEASE PUT IN TRADE SECTION***
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: *** PLEASE PUT IN TRADE SECTION*** Reply with quote

LP:

ARMAGEDDA ONLY TRUE BELIEVERS **hold**
CULT OF DAATH SLIT THROATS AND RITUAL NIGHTS (GATEFOLD DLP)
LUGUBRUM DE VETTE CUECKEN (#361/500)
LUGUBRUM AL GHEMIST (#028/400)
MORGOTH THE ETERNAL FALL
NECROMANTIA SCARLET EVIL, WITCHING BLACK **hold**
ULVER NATTENS MADRIGAL **hold**

EP:

HORNA/PESTE NOIRE SPLIT
MORBOSIDAD/MANTICORE INVOCATION OF THE WAR BEASTS (DIE-HARD VERSION #61/100)

**Sale is preferred, BUT will entertain some trade lists as well**

CD:

GORGOROTH PENTAGRAM (CENTURY BLACK)
GORGOROTH UNDER THE SIGN OF HELL (CENTURY BLACK)
GORGOROTH TWILIGHT OF THE IDOLS
GORGOROTH AD MAJOREM SATHANAS GLORIAM
MGLA PRESENCE

TAPES:

BONE AWL BY ROPES THROUGH DIRT (LTD. TO 500 COPIES)
ILEMAUZAR PIT OF DESPAIR
LUGUBRUM DE ZUIVERING

**NO AIRMAIL**
**North american Traders preferred**

Last edited by Guest on Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Chit019

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrong sub-forum dude.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit, I realized that after posting, hopefully the mod will move it into the right section

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you expect from Sielski the overgrown retard? 39 and not able to locate the proper forum .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this forum isn't AIDS free..................see ya later Luigi you Euro-fag waste of skin.
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eat poop

Last edited by monsterSquad on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this guy reliable?
illomen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
mods are fucking gay. this is the truest black metal forum run by the truest man in black fucking metal. there's no mod hipster fucking gay shit here, you post what you want but be respectful. this forum is true black metal

i think he meant moderator...not mod as in hipster douchebag faggot with shaggy hair.
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

illomen wrote:
monsterSquad wrote:
mods are fucking gay. this is the truest black metal forum run by the truest man in black fucking metal. there's no mod hipster fucking gay shit here, you post what you want but be respectful. this forum is true black metal

i think he meant moderator...not mod as in hipster douchebag faggot with shaggy hair.

yeah.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraiGORE wrote:
Is this guy reliable?

No. He will take centuries to send your stuff, he will pack it like crap and he's so broke that he can't even afford airmail shipping. To top it all, he's a complete retard and will freak out on you if you reject his stupid proposals. Avoid like the pest unless you enjoy dealing with mentally ill fucks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or you could ask Yosuke(have done a few trades over the years) himself instead of taking the word of a homosexual like Luigi. I can provide a book sized list of refs that include MANY of todays hipsters from kvltofago bands.

Do NOT believe the words of a FAILED FMP TROLL. Luigi eat a bag of dicks and leave your childish antics for FMP where they belong, I haven't done anything to deserve your cum encrusted mouthing off.

ANYONE that believes this euro-fag's word instead of simply doing some research isn't deserving of my services.

ANYONE expecting me to airmail an lp overseas obviously doesn't realize how expensive the postal system is in Canada (8-10 dollars to ship ground/surface within North America). If I was to send airmail, I might as well tape an extra $20 to the jacket.
huja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraiGORE wrote:
Is this guy reliable?

yeah, i can say he's reliable. traded with him awhile back.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ming - Gow wrote:
or you could ask Yosuke(have done a few trades over the years) himself instead of taking the word of a homosexual like Luigi. I can provide a book sized list of refs that include MANY of todays hipsters from kvltofago bands

One can also check the following thread http://www.fmp666.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13280 or just type 'Sielski' in the search engine of that messageboard to realize what a RETARD this monkey truely is. I wouldn't like to deal with someone who's in his late 30ies yet acts like a teenager.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As said BEFORE, 99% of the bullshit at FMP was/is caused by YOU. GROW UP, leave the FMP bullshit to FMP and simply let me fucking trade. How many differant ways can one guy be such a pain in the ass without ONCE being man enough to do ANYTHING about it??

Simply put; Believe this euro-fag that obviously has a boy crush on me, or ask me for refs/send first whatever. This is nothing more than a smear campaign by a prick who dares say that I act childish................look in the mirror, top gun hair, look in the mirror.

A banning of Lex Talonis would be the end of ALL problems as I don't start them, I only respond to them.
tom245

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ming - Gow wrote:

ANYONE expecting me to airmail an lp overseas obviously doesn't realize how expensive the postal system is in Canada (8-10 dollars to ship ground/surface within North America). If I was to send airmail, I might as well tape an extra $20 to the jacket.

In future you should always mention this in your tradelist thread. It's taken around 9 weeks each time i've received things from the states via surface mail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: