P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Trade/Sell list. 03/07/2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vega360

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: New Trade/Sell list. 03/07/2008 Reply with quote

I have a new sale/trade list. I am finally clearing out some of the old CDs, Vinyls etc that I have stored off in boxes and things.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ THIS BELOW BEFORE MAKING CONTACT!!!!!

Priority is given to sale, but I might trade these items if anything in your lists interests me.

If you are interested in trading I am looking for doom, stoner, heavy, experimental and thrash metal. I have enough black metal, so please avoid sending lists full of black, death, grind or gothic metal. I also wouldn't mind ambient, noise or neo-folk stuff pending I can find info on the band. (People from third-world countries must have references or ship first).

If you seek to purchase an item read this paragraph CAREFULLY. Payment is ONLY by paypal (no eChecks). Any persons contacting me asking for any other payment methods will be ignored. Under no circumstances can you buy part of an order or trade for the rest. ALL PRICES ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE IN ANY WAY. DON'T ASK FOR DISCOUNTS OR ANY THING LIKE THAT, MY PRICES ARE AS LOW AS THEY CAN GET. Only US Currency.

Also, too many things have been left over because idiots seem to dick me around, so if you have not made payment or we have agreed to a trade deal (finalized with an exchange of adresses etc.) within two days of you getting in contact you items will be taken off hold. I don't care what your excuse is, how many times we have delt in the past. If you don't have the money to pay for items when you get in contact with me, DON'T it wastes my time and the time of the people that will be willingly to pay. Under no circumstances will items you reserved be held beyond two days. If you send me a payment after that time it will simply be refunded.

All items are shipped via first class/first class airmail. ALL CDs ARE SHIPPED WITHOUT JEWEL CASES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. If you need registered shipping it will be an additional 11 USD + the rest of shipping, it's expensive in the US.

These are the only items for sale at this time, don't ask if I have anything else right now.

Contact is by email only, pms and posts in this thread will be ignored. My list is posted on several forums, please give me your forum nickname so feedback can be given to good buyers/traders.
Also, it is imperative that you give me the country you are located in, when you email me!.

READ THE THING ABOVE BEFORE MAKING CONTACT!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items (prices do not include postage, prices are in USD)

Tapes (Only tradedable for other casettes. Can be shipped without boxes to save on postage)

Moonblood - Rehersal 6
Bootleg dub I bought from somebody a while ago.
$4.00

Arkona/Moontower,
Polish Black Metal split. Pro cover, probably limited to something.
$4.00

CDs.

Earth - Phase 3 Thrones and Dominions
Digipack, drone/alternative/experimental. For fans of Sunn O))) and early boris.
$4.00

Scald - Will of the Gods is Great Power.
Russian Viking/Doom. Wroth Emitter version.
$4.00

Lut' - Dnipro 14/88.
NSBM from the Ukraine. Blazebirth hall worship, fans of NItberg & Branikald would like this,
$4.00

Pagan Rites - Pagan Metal - Roads of The Anti Chirst.
Devil Lee rot style black death.
$4.00

Clandestine Blaze - Fire Burns in our Hearts.
Blackmetal.com version, thrid pressing. Darkthrone worship with horrible production.
$4.00

Vinyls (I will not trade 12" vinyls with anyone in Asia. I have gotten too many LPs damaged from the area of the world).

EP

Black Angel - Reign of Satan.
PicEP limited to 555 copies. Black/Death from Peru.
$4.00

LP

Horna - Kohti Yhdeksän Nousua
Reissue of their first album on Vinyl, includes "Ordo Regnum Sathanas" as a bonus)
vinyl in very good condition (not like new/mint). Some dings on the jacket. Limited to 666 copies, black vinyl.
$10.00

Lucifugum - "On the sortilage of christanity".
Early material by this band, for fans of Nokturnal Mortum. Reissue on Blackmetal.com. Red Splatter limted to 500. Like new condition.
$10.00

Contact by E-Mail ONLY! (Please include forum user name and country): WSPPropaganda@yahoo.com
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com

Last edited by Vega360 on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clandestine Blaze CD and Ildjarn LPs on Hold.
Vega360

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ildjarn LPs GONE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: