P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ANALOG WORSHIP Label News (updated 8/17)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: ANALOG WORSHIP Label News (updated 8/17) Reply with quote

This will be a catch-all thread for all news regarding current and upcoming releases from Analog Worship. Distro updates will be in a separate thread in the trade section.

AWE-002: FELL VOICES "Demo 2008" 180g LP OUT NOW!
-Just got these back from the plant, and they came out looking and sounding amazing. All copies on 180-gram vinyl. 133 on moss green, 367 on black. The green vinyl are selling fast.

AWE-003: LUCIATION "Manifestation in Unholy Blackness" MLP
-Waiting for the band to approve test presses. Every copy of this 22-minute 12" MLP will come with a high-quality embroidered band logo patch, measuring 2.5" x 4.5". Inserts and embroidered patches are here already, and both look excellent.

Any labels or distros interested in trades or wholesale can contact me at analogworship[at]gmail[dot]com

Yosef666 // Analog Worship

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.

Last edited by xyosefx on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought the LP and Monarque demo. Support this label, putting out cool stuff.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Just bought the LP and Monarque demo. Support this label, putting out cool stuff.

Shipped your package.

Green Fell Voices LPs are going fast right now.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Fallen_Empire wrote:

Shipped your package.

This is the type of thing you can expect from yosef, it seems. Very enthusiastic label owner!
xyosefx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Fallen_Empire wrote:

Shipped your package.

This is the type of thing you can expect from yosef, it seems. Very enthusiastic label owner!

Thanks for the support.

xyosefx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on AWE-003 - LUCIATION "Manifestation in Unholy Blackness" 12" MLP:

The test presses for the band spent 3 weeks stuck in Danish customs. I spent almost $100 shipping them express mail so that the release would be back before I leave at the end of the month for 3 weeks in Europe, but due to the customs snafu that won't happen. They finally got them and listened to them today, however, and were very pleased, so tests have been approved and sent to press. Due to my European trip, this won't be available for sale until late September.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: