P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

EBAY: Sabbat triple ep DIEHARD, Sarcofago LP, etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: EBAY: Sabbat triple ep DIEHARD, Sarcofago LP, etc Reply with quote

Vulgar first post on forum to show ebay auctions, but I thought someone here might be interested in the Sabbat box at least.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZplasticlouds

I have a Toxic Holocaust test press of the first album which I am considering selling. I would prefer not to, but it depends on what other things I could sell instead. (I have a large bill that I want to pay for with records.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay pulled my auction for the Sabbat because I said I would take well hidden cash.... fucking assholes.

Record is back up now, along with Anal Vomit ep. More coming soon.
TryMyTrust

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how's that rita lp?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rita LP is extremely harsh noise - wall of sound - its a pretty good record if your into noise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TryMyTrust wrote:
how's that rita lp?

If your familiar with his progression, this is one of the finest of his later recordings. It is less overtly dynamic, in that it lacks the quicker edits and feedback stabs of his early tape work. This recording is more focused on the universe of textures in a very narrow range of low frequencies. A refined deconstruction of one aspect of the "harsh noise object", as Sam would put it.

(and I should mention that a recording of this nature is very treacherous when applied to the vinyl format but this release was very well mastered, taking multiple attempts to ensure clarity, continuity, and a dynamic cut.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: