P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

No new Sabbat releases for the past few days
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vansinne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: No new Sabbat releases for the past few days Reply with quote

So here we go:

Quote:
The ultimate collection for all the SABBAT maniacs! A blistering and blasphemous assault by 3 discs. contains their early demo material, rare rehearsals, unreleased recordings and live recordings from 1984-86 never published on cd, including the pre-Sabbat band recordings, when they were called Evil.

3CD digibook Ltd. 666 copies. will be release on August 2011

Vinyl version release by FOAD.

http://adp.areadeath.net/
Pestkrieg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great, will definitely bag a copy of this!
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, FOAD was putting out the cd box, not ADP.

I was the one to rip/master the Venometal album, and I gave permission to use my rip/master to FOAD and not ADP. Since they were such a pain in the ass when I wanted to use their master for a release, I am really, really curious to know what the fuckhead is going to say now...payback's a bitch, huh?

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
vansinne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which ADP release did you want to release?

I've never understood the connection between ADP and FOAD but one of the ADP guys is an Italian living in Beijing, right?
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no connection at all between the 2, I'm investigating right now.
I am going to release the Witches Hammer double CD in the future, after the band didn't want to deal anymore with this Italian faggot in ADP

Professor Black wrote:
Adoomado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5756
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoomado wrote:
http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5756

iron tyrant wrote:
payback's a bitch, huh?

Professor Black wrote:
Evil_Johnny_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will keep an eye for this. I wonder what the unreleased tracks would be, different versions I guess...
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, this release is very, very shady. At the moment ADP has NO rights at all to release this, and FOAD never agreed on a vinyl release. We'll see how the situation will evolve, but for the moment, if you buy this you're basically buying a bootleg, also according to FOAD who I just talked to.

Professor Black wrote:
jnfernal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to me, Luca fucked son of a bitch, this is Francesco from your same town

You STEALED the Witches Hammer masters that I gave you for FREE.
We agreed to share 50% of costs and 50% of copies as RAEADEATH had no time to release the CD by itself.
The deal also stated that the NWN logo had to appear beside your logo. Of course me (coproducer with 50% of costs) could not appear. All glory to you and NWN, 50% of costs for me. Shitty deal but the only way to release this Double CD.

The deal was to coproduce the CD: you simply disappeared and you appeared again after months only to cash money from me. In the meantime no emails, no contacts, no news, no information....even Witches Hammer didn't write to me anymore and got in touch with you only. A perfect situation for you: you got every honour and I got only 50% of costs when it was time to knock at my door and cash money. Pretty satisfying for me, isn't it?

When I told you that I was not interested anymore in coproducing the CD because I had no part in discussing the artowrk, the graphic and you simply ignored to comunicate with me until it was time to cash my money, I just gave up because I felt i was used only to make you save money and let you cash more. Son of a bitch.

About SABBAT: you know there is a FOAD release of the vynil, don't try to ignore it. You also supplied Filippo from Areadeath with the masters of your fucking CD and my brother tought not to include it because he didn't want to have any retreat or complaint by a sucker like you. Then we decided to include it: in any case it was right you who agreed with Filippo/ADP to use your rip. And anyway, we received another master from...I can't remember who, maybe Sabbat themselves (I don't follow this release as I spent last 2 years around the world and - basically - it's not my business).....so don't try to say another lie. You only said LIES on LIES on LIES.....any single word you said is only shit. I can even charge youand bring you in front of a court for stalking, little man.

He also offered to BUY the masters of WITCHES HAMMER from you, after we gave them to you for free.

2 years ago you said you would print the Witches Hammer CD by yourself....we are still waiting.

Or probably are you still waiting for some idiot that will offer you to pay half costs?

I know where you live....don't say another word or I'll come to your home and let you pay for all the shit you say. You are the shittiest man I've ever seen, you live in jeaulosy and you feel frustrated by other people's activity. Don't throw other shit or you'll pay.

In the meantime give me back the WITCHES HAMMER I gave you for free: there was a deal, you did everything not to respect/fill it so you can't keep those masters. It's an illegal and childish behaviour. You have no right to keep them for you and think they're yours.

Be careful, little man, be careful

Last edited by jnfernal on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
jnfernal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way: ADP has ALL rights to release SABBAT box set: we paid all COPYRIGHTS and ROYALTIES to the band.
So don't say shit, Mr. Nobody
jnfernal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if NWN don't deal with "this italian faggot" (by the waym, you're a son of a bitch, so we are pretty similar) it's because you throw shit on us once I disagreed to give you money for the release. If you had a different atttude instead of disappearing for months and pop up again just to cash money, probably everything went well. It's your fault but you didn't accepted it and you started throwing shit on everybody just to expell the anger and frustration you had inside. Everything started from you, faggot.
jnfernal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"ADP has NO rights at all to release this, and FOAD never agreed on a vinyl release. We'll see how the situation will evolve, but for the moment, if you buy this you're basically buying a bootleg, also according to FOAD who I just talked to."

ADP ppaid every royalties to the band, regularly and legally. There are documents who may prove it. Stupid.

And FOAD has every right to release SABBAT on vynil, in fact I am talking frequentely with Giulio because he needs to know when the CD version is out because he would like to launch the LP version on the same day the CD version is out...

so don't say that FOAD knows that the Sabbat release is a bootleg: they paid regularly and they are wotking on it since months.
Dont' spread shit....you know NOTHING and everything you say is fake, just shit to feed your distorted ego.

...I know Giulio, we're friends and he has every right to re-release it. Don't say that Giulio is making a bootleg becauseyou know it's not true. It's another lie from you just to make your shattered ego high....don't tell lies, don't spread shit on others. Just shit on yourself, loser.
jnfernal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, to be honest and tell the truth the fact is that Wang of ADP never paid a buck to my brother (and me as I also put some money) for the costs we faced for the production of CD's...but this is a personal matter between Wang and Filippo+me.
We spent thousand of euros to buy rights/royalities and we spent thousand of hours to make the artowrk, cleaning the sound, getting in touch with bands, receiving material, analyzing it and so on....it was our life. But Wang never paid back a single buck and he cashed all money (just like you, little man Luca)

it's not our fault if in the music business there are suck losers/suckers like Wang and Luca....they try to make money as much as they can and pople who really live to see some bands re-released are always cheated by these faggots/bloodsuckers who are here just for money.

You have only 3 alternatives, little man:

-put that Witches Hammer CD soon (I'm waiting for 2 years and half now, since I landed you the masters that you never gave me back)

-you give back the masters to me and say "sorry to talk so much shit"

-you just disappear because I'll come to your house and I'll let you pay for all the dirty shit you did and said in the last 2 years

you're warned, I'm sick of fucking bastards like you
Descension

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you better watch out! Oh no!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: