P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

JOHNNY TOUCH - Inner City Wolves CD and LP
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: JOHNNY TOUCH - Inner City Wolves CD and LP Reply with quote

Vinyl LP is in production.

Check out some good Heavy Metal with wailing guitar leads.

https://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/inner-city-wolves



http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vorfeed



Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Posts: 1274
Location: New Mexico, USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really enjoyed this one... looking forward to the LP!
_________________
Basar North America / Promethean Burn: http://www.thebasar.org/NorthAmerica
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Subcide



Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Posts: 766
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing these guys play Auckland and grabbing this


_________________
http://subcide-webzine.blogspot.co.nz/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Unaerth



Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 134
Location: The Star Peninsula

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished spinning this CD. Really enjoyable album. Not a genre I usually (at least immediately) gravitate towards, but this one really hit the spot for me. Fantastic album. Not a vinyl buyer/fan; but just wanted to voice my appreciation and support. Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kranholio



Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 89
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great band, the first tape and the full length (whilst sounding different) are both awesome! Killer live band too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6658
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a certain Wendy O. Williams feeling on that cover art.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
black aspirin



Joined: 01 May 2013
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid stuff indeed. Hits all the right spots for me and demands to be cranked loud. The vinyl treatment will do this release well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unaerth wrote:
I just finished spinning this CD. Really enjoyable album. Not a genre I usually (at least immediately) gravitate towards, but this one really hit the spot for me. Fantastic album. Not a vinyl buyer/fan; but just wanted to voice my appreciation and support. Thanks.


Cool, we were hoping this would cross over to fans who don't usually gravitate towards this style of music as a first choice.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Unaerth



Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 134
Location: The Star Peninsula

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Unaerth wrote:
I just finished spinning this CD. Really enjoyable album. Not a genre I usually (at least immediately) gravitate towards, but this one really hit the spot for me. Fantastic album. Not a vinyl buyer/fan; but just wanted to voice my appreciation and support. Thanks.


Cool, we were hoping this would cross over to fans who don't usually gravitate towards this style of music as a first choice.


I really like how the vocalist doesn't try too hard, or go 'overboard', as can often be the case. I think he is super solid and compliments the energetic riffing perfectly.
Thanks for a great 2014 ShadowKingdom. I picked up a ton of awesome CD's from you during this past year. Everything from The Hand of Doom, Zone Zero, Terminal Death, Manilla Road, Dragonslayer, Cardinals Folly, Dark Quarterer, ... I could go on and on. Thanks for what you do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unaerth wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Unaerth wrote:
I just finished spinning this CD. Really enjoyable album. Not a genre I usually (at least immediately) gravitate towards, but this one really hit the spot for me. Fantastic album. Not a vinyl buyer/fan; but just wanted to voice my appreciation and support. Thanks.


Cool, we were hoping this would cross over to fans who don't usually gravitate towards this style of music as a first choice.


I really like how the vocalist doesn't try too hard, or go 'overboard', as can often be the case. I think he is super solid and compliments the energetic riffing perfectly.
Thanks for a great 2014 ShadowKingdom. I picked up a ton of awesome CD's from you during this past year. Everything from The Hand of Doom, Zone Zero, Terminal Death, Manilla Road, Dragonslayer, Cardinals Folly, Dark Quarterer, ... I could go on and on. Thanks for what you do.


Cool, that's really nice of you to say, we appreciate it. Sometimes we get lost in the sea of too many labels out there.

Some of our favorites (if you're looking to check out more)

ALTAR OF OBLIVION
GENOCIDE (Nippon)
DEEP SWITCH
PAGAN ALTAR
IRON MAN
IRONSWORD
BLACK HOLE
FUNERAL CIRCLE

and tons more...
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1643

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ETA on the vinyl? I can't get enough of this album.
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ruthless



Joined: 05 Jan 2012
Posts: 305
Location: Vancouver BC Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked this out myself. Holy fuck! Wicked. I definitely need to purchase myself a copy. I really enjoy his vocals!
_________________
Sales Bitch and Customer Desecration for ROSS BAY CULT. PM for details

http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47472
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruthless wrote:
Just checked this out myself. Holy fuck! Wicked. I definitely need to purchase myself a copy. I really enjoy his vocals!


Thanks, I dig the vocals too.

We just approved the VINYL test pressings.

This is specifically mastered separate for VINYL to sound as good as we possibly can make it sound.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested in a JOHNNY TOUCH cassette version?
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Any ETA on the vinyl? I can't get enough of this album.


Just approved the test pressings.

I wanted to make sure this was properly mastered for VINYL with the highest quality files.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group