P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

New Disma
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Black Mass Hysteria



Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 250
Location: Mountains of Might

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet, it says coming soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2438
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still haven't heard this album. i bought a copy from the band just now tho, hopefully i don't regret it haha.
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reaper's Grave



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 2091
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most sold out, but they had "cart issues" from so many people trying to buy it.

Its still $36 from them, or $21 for the pic disc. Still ridiculous.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RottingGrandmaCorpse



Joined: 15 Feb 2012
Posts: 500
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still dont understand what makes this "audiophile" special, or whatever.

Still F5-ing the bigcartel page haha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nuclearballsnow



Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 74
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone received their copy from Doomentia yet?

I am not expecting to receive mine for at least another week or so, just wondering if they've gone out as it's a lot of money and my one and only experience ordering with Doomentia, the package took forever to arrive (despite paying for express priority shipping) and the communication was less than stellar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reaper's Grave



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 2091
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like official disma store had them back up.

Was about to cave and just get the cheaper pic disc, then i noticed the shipping is $9. Tried the DLP and its $11. Fuck it, i'll just buy a better album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1089
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuclearballsnow wrote:
Has anyone received their copy from Doomentia yet?

I am not expecting to receive mine for at least another week or so, just wondering if they've gone out as it's a lot of money and my one and only experience ordering with Doomentia, the package took forever to arrive (despite paying for express priority shipping) and the communication was less than stellar.


Got mine today (I'm located in NZ), great looking release, worth the money IMO. Not listened to it yet as I'm too busy listening to The Chasm- "Procreation Of The Inner Temple" CD, which I also received today. Very Happy
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HorrificProphecies



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 413
Location: PDX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaper's Grave wrote:


Its still $36 from them, or $21 for the pic disc. Still ridiculous.


Plus 11 shipping. $47 for a single lp. No thanks. Just ordered 3 Lps for 36 bucks from NWN. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nuclearballsnow



Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 74
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
nuclearballsnow wrote:
Has anyone received their copy from Doomentia yet?

I am not expecting to receive mine for at least another week or so, just wondering if they've gone out as it's a lot of money and my one and only experience ordering with Doomentia, the package took forever to arrive (despite paying for express priority shipping) and the communication was less than stellar.


Got mine today (I'm located in NZ), great looking release, worth the money IMO. Not listened to it yet as I'm too busy listening to The Chasm- "Procreation Of The Inner Temple" CD, which I also received today. Very Happy


That's good news then, makes me feel a little more confident.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2623
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So no one has this or will have this as far as US distros go?
_________________
We Are Satan's Generation And We Don't Give A Fuck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RottingGrandmaCorpse



Joined: 15 Feb 2012
Posts: 500
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the 2 hour window on their bigcartel last night was your only bet, besides the pic disc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mendicant



Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 603
Location: Canberra, Australia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuclearballsnow wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
nuclearballsnow wrote:
Has anyone received their copy from Doomentia yet?

I am not expecting to receive mine for at least another week or so, just wondering if they've gone out as it's a lot of money and my one and only experience ordering with Doomentia, the package took forever to arrive (despite paying for express priority shipping) and the communication was less than stellar.


Got mine today (I'm located in NZ), great looking release, worth the money IMO. Not listened to it yet as I'm too busy listening to The Chasm- "Procreation Of The Inner Temple" CD, which I also received today. Very Happy


That's good news then, makes me feel a little more confident.


Doomentia generally have great service - I can't wait to hear the 2 new tracks
_________________
www.mendicantmusic.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Holocaust



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 2140
Location: America

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a joke... I can't imagine a reason for such prices. Coke, booze, horrible parking tickets?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TacoBell
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes


hype
Back to top
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1089
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Disma - "Towards the Megalith" DLP+7"

I've been waiting since 2011 to hear this beast, well worth the wait, all praise to thee Lukas of Doomentia Records for putting out this masterpiece! Very Happy
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 18 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group