P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Bathory Pic lps shitty rereleases
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too thanking for the infos. A while ago i thought about buying the clear vinyls , red vinyls and pics but then I heard about the soundquality being shitty on the color waxes, so I was about to buy the PLPs but thankfully I forgot about it all the time.
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bestial Aggressor



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichor wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
unless of course you want them as decoration Rolling Eyes .


I guess that's why they have been released after all Wink

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind pic lps but I don't see the point in getting them unless you can listen to them. You might as well photocopy the artwork and cut it into the shape of a vinyl Laughing
The NWN!/ Masters Throne/HH pic lps have great sound quality and also look great..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ichor



Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind pic lps but I don't see the point in getting them unless you can listen to them.


Well I'd rather listen to my original BATHORY LPs then Wink
PicLP is not the best possible format for listening purposes

Bestial Aggressor wrote:
You might as well photocopy the artwork and cut it into the shape of a vinyl Laughing


Yikes, that somehow sucks Smile
_________________
Good traders: 0%cured, Cutterofgums, s.charlach, peterott, ins88, Mysticus, HELLTHRASHER, CR99
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bestial Aggressor



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichor wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind pic lps but I don't see the point in getting them unless you can listen to them.


Well I'd rather listen to my original BATHORY LPs then Wink
PicLP is not the best possible format for listening purposes

Bestial Aggressor wrote:
You might as well photocopy the artwork and cut it into the shape of a vinyl Laughing


Yikes, that somehow sucks Smile

Yeah, so does giving Black Mark s for a useless piece of wax.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group