P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Horror Records Statement....my tears flows...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demonomancer wrote:
There is no problem selling stuff in ebay, the problem is the contradiction with his statement.

Anyway, it didn't surprice me, Azter is a contradiction...like when he say shits and more shits againt Blasphemy in the interviews from years 91/92' (and also saying Immortal are like Gods) and actually is hunting Blasphemy vinyls and even releasing the Blasphemy bootleg return of the hodded demons in LP....

First off, that would be 15-16 years ago, one cannot always have the same opinion for so many years. I am almost twice as old now.
Also you should know how often you get mis-quoted in interviews!
I never said any shit about Blasphemy - in fact I have been listening to them since the first album came out (Bestial Devastator can confirm this) and I visited two of their shows in Denmark in the early '90s - when both times only 25 people showed up.
Blasphemy got their share of album copies as well - and were happy with it, so shut the fuck up with your bullshit.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snaps666 wrote:
Ok, you realy don't get it... Laughing

My thoughts exactly. ^^
Mastubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:

Example:
If i sell a "Yellow Goat", i will for sure put it for $1 instead for $300.
I get for sure ~$300, so there is no Problem and no difference about
that all.

You didn't release the Bathory s/t though.

You have to realise the time/money/effort being put in by the small labels for releases like these may not sell well, but they're doing it down to a personal attachment to the album. (whether it be the Metal from Hell, FAOD or whatever...). To see these Ebay fuckers selling them the week after buying them, it's a bit of a slap in the face.....

If it is still a problem, simple solution. Start your own label..
huja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azter wrote:
I NEVER sold any Denial Of God tour 7" on eBay, I actually sold the last two copies to friends for the regular price at a point in time when it was already expensive on eBay! So FUCK YOU!!!

how high have they been going? i haven't seen one yet and would like to obtain one. i did recently win robbing the grave of the priest 7" Cool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huja wrote:
Azter wrote:
I NEVER sold any Denial Of God tour 7" on eBay, I actually sold the last two copies to friends for the regular price at a point in time when it was already expensive on eBay! So FUCK YOU!!!

how high have they been going? i haven't seen one yet and would like to obtain one. i did recently win robbing the grave of the priest 7" Cool

Not sure as I have not seen any there for sale for a long time. Which is good because we did not make this release to be re-sold on eBay. Unfortunately I have none to sell anymore, we only made 300.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with the statement from Horror Records. I get the difference between selling private stuff, contra buying heeps of die hards, or records that is going to be rare for the sole purpose of selling them on ebay at max profit.

I got Mayhem- DMDS ltd666 from horror records, for standard price, so I dont question Azters intentions. He could have sold that DMDS for a hell of alot more just weeks later.
Crows In Black

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/DEATH-SS-In-Death-of-Steve-Sylvester-PIC-LP-paul-chain_W0QQitemZ230220293524QQihZ013QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So, he is selling the DEATH SS pic LP for $23 buy it now, on his OWN WEBSITE he is selling the SAME thing for 30 Euro which is roughly 44 US Dollars.....explain to me the problem with this?
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crows In Black wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DEATH-SS-In-Death-of-Steve-Sylvester-PIC-LP-paul-chain_W0QQitemZ230220293524QQihZ013QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So, he is selling the DEATH SS pic LP for $23 buy it now, on his OWN WEBSITE he is selling the SAME thing for 30 Euro which is roughly 44 US Dollars.....explain to me the problem with this?

?? The price at his page is 16.00 Euro...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
Crows In Black wrote:

Actually the price is 15 to be exact. 23 $ is equivalent to 15 for the time being. Plus listing on eBay costs between 1-2 $ for this kind of auctions...
Chit019

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
Crows In Black wrote:

lol, there goes the answer Laughing
Mz412

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You didn't release the Bathory s/t though.

You have to realise the time/money/effort being put in by the small labels for releases like these may not sell well, but they're doing it down to a personal attachment to the album. (whether it be the Metal from Hell, FAOD or whatever...). To see these Ebay fuckers selling them the week after buying them, it's a bit of a slap in the face.....

If it is still a problem, simple solution. Start your own label..

Then why not keep all this stuff, if its soooooo personal and
heartbreaking and only sold to people, who have the real rights
to have this stuff? Laughing
Selling on Ebay is all the same, there is no difference who sells
and who not sells his stuff there...

Quote:
As already stated I am not going to waste much more time on this as I already have, but when you start telling LIES I have to deliver another statement. I NEVER sold any Denial Of God tour 7" on eBay, I actually sold the last two copies to friends for the regular price at a point in time when it was already expensive on eBay! So FUCK YOU!!!

I must cry, my heart bleeds.... Crying or Very sad
I'm now really depressive and sad.....

Why not making this then everytime Laughing
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We, the unholy grail of watchers of the total metal udderground
demand explanations! How could you even dare!
We are appaled at your behaviour, now stand in the corner and
put on that ass hat and pray to the total udderground metal god
satan hell horned whatever dog fart thing. Write "I am not worthy
of yours truly total metal uground unholy grail watchers" on that
chalkboard - 666*666*666 time (or until your fingers are dripping
blood).
Satan will get your anti-udderground ass and you will sen burn
in the flamez of 666 degrees hellfire for betraying the true cause.
Mz412

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i use a Copy&Paste function for that tipping? Embarassed
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
can i use a Copy&Paste function for that tipping? Embarassed

Sure you can, watchman #1 of the unholy grail of watchers of
the total metal udderground.
Opolus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually can't believe this thread is close to reaching the 5th page!!
WHAT THE FUCK is this supposed to be, the Azter/DOG/Horror Records inquisition? Watching someone's ebay activities and dissecting old interviews? I'm actually disgusted about all those "rules" what to do on ebay, what to have said back then etc.! This is all one pile of BULLSHIT!! Instead of condemning a surely reliable person which has proven integrity for a long time now, people should probably concentrate on scumbags, who REALLY deserve some shit being thrown at them! [e. g. "Deepsend Records"] You want "Black Metal dignity" when it comes to ebay? Welcome the real world, as this one has long gone down the drain. If Azter, if ANYONE actually, wants to get rid of something via ebay, then so be it. At least this way, it consolidates "Horror Records" to keep up releasing and distributing quality products! And -although it's been said a couple of times before- the statement was merely pointed against fuckwits who only buy shit for the SOLE PURPOSE of re-selling them on ebay! On the other hand, if people buy records (or whatever) for horrendeous bucks, while being still readily available, be it from the labels themselves or several mailorders, more power to the seller, if only for the laziness of the bidder! Cos' thazz actually what's still happening nowadays, meaning morons watching for shit on ebay ONLY! Bottom line to me is: 203 $ for the "African Harmageddon" EP? Fuckin' Hell, my Harmageddons are sooo going as well soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: