P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Maléfices - Hurlemort 12" MLP
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
deathplague80



Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Maléfices - Hurlemort 12" MLP Reply with quote



Maléfices - Hurlemort 12" MLP
The "Hurlemort" rehearsal was recorded in Autumn 2013 in preparation for the exclusive Maléfices gig that was to take place in Chicago.
This recording includes tracks from both the 1st and 2nd demo, as well as a track from the split tape and one new song that it's studio version has not been released, yet.
A 4-piece lineup executes those haunting and cryptic black metal hymns, echoing the glorious days of the early 90's.
Sous la bannière de Keltia, la roue solaire!

Tracks:
1. Loups de Fer
2. Éternelle Forèt De Chênes
3. Le Sabbat
4. Satanizt ---Sample---
5. Ssangreal
6. Povr le Sangs

Limited to 300 Copies
Mix/Mastered by J.S.
Cover by Maxime Taccardi

Out Now

Available Here: >>>Final Agony<<<


Last edited by deathplague80 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 1385

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

European distribution?

Ps. Any plans to do Asarlai on vinyl!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tormentedFist



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Location: norway

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!

And what Steken said.
_________________
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5695
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, total support.
_________________
"Those colors....... listen to that make me feel in the 90'ies Gym"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 1385

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and: Is that the final cover?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3611
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
European distribution?


Yes.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 1385

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Steken wrote:
European distribution?


Yes.


Hurray! Very fucking excited about this.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lifeless



Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 1603
Location: deep space crime, toronto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds fucking great for a rehearsal
tight drumming
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
werewolftraining



Joined: 28 Jul 2014
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEVER LET IT PASS!!! Shocked
_________________
Be tolerant, Be decadent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
werewolftraining



Joined: 28 Jul 2014
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Steken wrote:
European distribution?


Yes.


Evil or Very Mad ANXIOUS FOR IT!!!
_________________
Be tolerant, Be decadent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneAltar



Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Posts: 53
Location: United States

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, hoping for Asarlai on vinyl as well.
_________________
www.arcanealtar.bigcartel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1689

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Maléfices - Hurlemort 12" MLP Reply with quote

deathplague80 wrote:
Out January 15th, 2015 thru FINAL AGONY

Here's to hoping this is released on schedule. I've got my $$ ready and waiting for it!
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tormentedFist



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Location: norway

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Maléfices - Hurlemort 12" MLP Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
deathplague80 wrote:
Out January 15th, 2015 thru FINAL AGONY

Here's to hoping this is released on schedule. I've got my $$ ready and waiting for it!


This. And gotta ask since the topic is about the band, anyone got this shirt in size L for sale? http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/malefices-mallus-dominatur-shirt.asp
_________________
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heavyR



Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 1929
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Maléfices - Hurlemort 12" MLP Reply with quote

tormentedFist wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
deathplague80 wrote:
Out January 15th, 2015 thru FINAL AGONY

Here's to hoping this is released on schedule. I've got my $$ ready and waiting for it!


This. And gotta ask since the topic is about the band, anyone got this shirt in size L for sale? http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/malefices-mallus-dominatur-shirt.asp


I don't think that shirt has been released yet. HHR sometimes puts stock up early, but you can't purchase yet.
_________________
Good sellers/traders: metalmac, greenmonster, Transcendence, GoldenBull, Paria

Buy this crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1689

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Maléfices - Hurlemort 12" MLP Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
tormentedFist wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
deathplague80 wrote:
Out January 15th, 2015 thru FINAL AGONY

Here's to hoping this is released on schedule. I've got my $$ ready and waiting for it!


This. And gotta ask since the topic is about the band, anyone got this shirt in size L for sale? http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/malefices-mallus-dominatur-shirt.asp


I don't think that shirt has been released yet. HHR sometimes puts stock up early, but you can't purchase yet.

It was, I bought mine direct from SSP/DAR a year or two ago.
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group