P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Sabbat "Sabbatical Earlyearslaught" Boxset OUT NOW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 53, 54, 55  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21757
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dronevil wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
The 4 x CD set will be released in two configurations:

Regular: 4 x CDs and 20 page booklet in 90's style fat jewelcase.

Die Hard: 4 x CDs, 20 page booklet, 7" DJ Box (holds roughly 100 x 7"s so you can store your Sabbat 7" collection), 4 x Tapes of die hard bonus material, 2 x livEvil DVD, T Shirt, patch, sticker and 2 x 7" entitled "Sabbatical Possessitic Hammer."


Are the early 7" and Bloody Countess audio sourced from master tapes like the vinyl box?


No the audio will be the vinyl rip version as requested by Gezol. He doesn't want the reel transfer to be out there in digital format. I guess it's to prevent bootlegs.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Svetlio Necrodoom



Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 282
Location: Austria

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
The 4 x CD set will be released in two configurations:

Regular: 4 x CDs and 20 page booklet in 90's style fat jewelcase.

Die Hard: 4 x CDs, 20 page booklet, 7" DJ Box (holds roughly 100 x 7"s so you can store your Sabbat 7" collection), 4 x Tapes of die hard bonus material, 2 x livEvil DVD, T Shirt, patch, sticker and 2 x 7" entitled "Sabbatical Possessitic Hammer."


YK,when you planned this CD box to be out?Info sounds good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21757
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably early next year or late in December. It would be nice to have it out on Shitmas. The 7" and tapes are the limiting factors since they tend to take the longest to complete. The CD layout is nearly finished and will go to press this coming week.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Svetlio Necrodoom



Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 282
Location: Austria

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Probably early next year or late in December. It would be nice to have it out on Shitmas. The 7" and tapes are the limiting factors since they tend to take the longest to complete. The CD layout is nearly finished and will go to press this coming week.


Sounds good,thanks for info.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manta



Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Posts: 515

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That CD Die hard box set sounds so good...

Can't wait to see pictures of it. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21757
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The box itself will be one of those flip lid 7" boxes with a handle. It fits about 50 x 7"s so it'll be perfect to use as your personal Sabbat 7" treasure chest. Of course you'll probably need two or three of these if you're a serious Sabbat collector.

The regular 4xCD will come in one of those 90's style "fat" jewel cases that fits 4 CDs and a booklet.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21757
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4xCD and 4xTape sent to press. I hope NAC isn't clogged up with a bunch of shitty demos from indie rockers.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Svetlio Necrodoom



Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 282
Location: Austria

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
The box itself will be one of those flip lid 7" boxes with a handle. It fits about 50 x 7"s so it'll be perfect to use as your personal Sabbat 7" treasure chest. Of course you'll probably need two or three of these if you're a serious Sabbat collector.

The regular 4xCD will come in one of those 90's style "fat" jewel cases that fits 4 CDs and a booklet.


Can't wait to see how will look the die hard version.Any limitation on die hard or you don't want to speak about this yet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21757
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

125 copies exactly.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 4858
Location: Houghton le shit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's my birthday present sorted.
_________________
bearsbearsbears wrote:
No discussion only band name and fuck off!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21757
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a teaser image of the die hard 36" tapestry that's going to come in the 4CD box. This is also the cover design for the "Sabbatical Possessitic Hammer" 2x7" that's coming in the box.



The LP jacket is just there for size reference.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Svetlio Necrodoom



Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 282
Location: Austria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Here's a teaser image of the die hard 36" tapestry that's going to come in the 4CD box. This is also the cover design for the "Sabbatical Possessitic Hammer" 2x7" that's coming in the box.



The LP jacket is just there for size reference.


Awesome design.Great work.Hope die hard box will not be sold out within 10-20 minutes.YK,did you plain to repress die hard when it's sold out?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saevus



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 2011
Location: Central Virginia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any consideration for a second book? That would be really cool, as just a stand alone thing, as I know there's plenty of great photos, stories and trivia from the 90's and 2000's.
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/sethbennettillustration - Artwork and graphic design
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21757
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A second book would take years to compile and write. Sabbat really took off in the 90's.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21757
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svetlio Necrodoom wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Here's a teaser image of the die hard 36" tapestry that's going to come in the 4CD box. This is also the cover design for the "Sabbatical Possessitic Hammer" 2x7" that's coming in the box.



The LP jacket is just there for size reference.


Awesome design.Great work.Hope die hard box will not be sold out within 10-20 minutes.YK,did you plain to repress die hard when it's sold out?


No, the CD Boxset will not be repressed. I got a special deal to make the boxes so it's a one time only thing.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 54 of 55

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group