P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

BLACK TWILIGHT CIRCLE 2011 RITUALS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Black Shit Noise



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 824
Location: TEXAS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 of them are on tour together
_________________
bsnprod666@yahoo.com
myspace.com/bsnproductions666
www.bsnproductions.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black Shit Noise



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 824
Location: TEXAS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 of them are on tour together
_________________
bsnprod666@yahoo.com
myspace.com/bsnproductions666
www.bsnproductions.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYSE



Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1285

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 of them are on tour together
_________________
Good Deals: Antichrist, Wolfram, The Unborn, Rolex, darkdescentrecords
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flo/thrash attack zine



Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 977
Location: bavaria/germany

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, but that's already a strange idea i think. 3-5 bands a show is way enough
_________________
www.dyingvictims.com
Label and shop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
timmy540



Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Posts: 61

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArnusProfanus wrote:
I want to go to Chaos in Tejas, but the tickets are a bit expensive.


you really think $10 is expensive for 7 touring bands??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blewcheer



Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 4160

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Shit Noise wrote:

Nuke'Em


My mind immediately went here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2446
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Shit Noise wrote:


Dolovorte
Kuxan Suum
Volahn
Ashdautas
Arizmenda
Shataan
Blue Humming Bird on the Left
Nuke'Em
Satanical Torment


i will FUCKING be there. most likely skipping chaos in tejas now. i wonder why they opted not to play an Axeman set?
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5371
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic wrote:
i wonder why they opted not to play an Axeman set?

Axeman are not performing live until after their new recordings are finished.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Black Shit Noise



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 824
Location: TEXAS

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic wrote:
Black Shit Noise wrote:


Dolovorte
Kuxan Suum
Volahn
Ashdautas
Arizmenda
Shataan
Blue Humming Bird on the Left
Nuke'Em
Satanical Torment


i will FUCKING be there. most likely skipping chaos in tejas now. i wonder why they opted not to play an Axeman set?




This show is not happening anymore. Try and make it out to the Austin Show.Axeman got added to the Saturday show with Miasmal.
_________________
bsnprod666@yahoo.com
myspace.com/bsnproductions666
www.bsnproductions.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2446
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Shit Noise wrote:
Hobophobic wrote:
Black Shit Noise wrote:


Dolovorte
Kuxan Suum
Volahn
Ashdautas
Arizmenda
Shataan
Blue Humming Bird on the Left
Nuke'Em
Satanical Torment


i will FUCKING be there. most likely skipping chaos in tejas now. i wonder why they opted not to play an Axeman set?




This show is not happening anymore. Try and make it out to the Austin Show.Axeman got added to the Saturday show with Miasmal.



goddamn it...

is there flyers for the black twilight shows in austin?
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dodens Grav



Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 1601

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the Arizmenda and Kallathon releases going to see represses? And is anything else going to be released on a format other than tape aside from the two Volahn releases and the BHOTL 7"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5371
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Are the Arizmenda and Kallathon releases going to see represses? And is anything else going to be released on a format other than tape aside from the two Volahn releases and the BHOTL 7"?

Both Arizmenda tapes will most likely be released on vinyl in the near future. Axeman will also be releasing a new 7".
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 6976
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ideal show

opener 15 minutes
2nd band 1/2 hr
headliner 45-1hr

then DRINK AND SMOKE.
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Travis N.



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 1422
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Axeman will also be releasing a new 7".


That's cool to hear. Whatever happened to the Mata Mata 7"? Did that get abandoned or is that still in the works? Also....anyone know what's up with that Ashdautas/Bone Awl split? I thought all the tracks were done. Really really stoked to hear that one.
_________________
A TERRE RECORDS

http://www.aterrerecords.blogspot.com

http://aterre.bigcartel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5371
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis N. wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Axeman will also be releasing a new 7".


That's cool to hear. Whatever happened to the Mata Mata 7"? Did that get abandoned or is that still in the works? Also....anyone know what's up with that Ashdautas/Bone Awl split? I thought all the tracks were done. Really really stoked to hear that one.

I believe the Mata Mata tracks were recorded. I should be seeing them this weekend, hopefully I'll find out more.

Last I heard both Ashdautas & Bone Awl had everything recorded & ready to go, no idea what the wait is on that one...
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group