P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Have you faced any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 899
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Have you faced any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio? Reply with quote

I ordered from them for the first time back in December. I got my order in no time but they sent me an Absentia Lunae LP instead of the AIDS vinyl album I ordered. I've written them 3 times in a gap on two weeks trying to fix it but they haven't replied any of my e-mails. All the references I had from them were quite good but it smells like if they are trying to ignore me on purpose and let the problem die.
_________________
But I noticed nothing dangled between his legs. He was a female down there- and from his vagina came a tongue followed by many fingers. NUCLEAR DEATH - Cathedral of Sleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2401
Location: Akershus, Norway

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, never had any problems. But then again, I've never been sent
an incorrect item, so I haven't got any experience in that aspect.
It's a very honest label/distro, so it does seem strange. But most probably
there is a reasonable reason for this.
The LP you've ordered is fucking good, so by all means, don't let it slip.

-
_________________
http://www.UnbornProductions.com
"If you don't listen to Mercyful Fate, you should be stoned to death." - Negative Plane
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ykh



Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 1172

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally reliable in my experience. Last time I ordered from him (a couple of weeks ago) he even sent my parcel before he got the money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdstk



Joined: 25 Dec 2007
Posts: 16
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some problems with him (messed up the order) in december but now it's been working fine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dalecooper



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2902
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only "issue" with them is that their new Hail double LP is too pricy for me to afford, especially when you throw in shipping. Anyone know if any of the US distros will be getting copies of this? I sent an e-mail over to Hellsheadbangers but as much as I like that distro, they are awful about responding to questions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ykh



Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 1172

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of Finnish labels sell 2xLPs for 20 euros, LPs for 15 euros etc., not only AAP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dalecooper



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2902
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ykh wrote:
Lots of Finnish labels sell 2xLPs for 20 euros, LPs for 15 euros etc., not only AAP.


You're right, the core price is pretty standard - but when you add on 12 euro for economy airmail, and convert to USD, I'm suddenly in for $45 for this baby. And since I already own the CD, in effect I'm paying that amount for the two songs that weren't on the original release. I can't choke it down, it's too much. If I could get it for the same price but much lower shipping - as you would from a US distro - I probably would.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
huja



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 1102
Location: indiana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:
Ykh wrote:
Lots of Finnish labels sell 2xLPs for 20 euros, LPs for 15 euros etc., not only AAP.


You're right, the core price is pretty standard - but when you add on 12 euro for economy airmail, and convert to USD, I'm suddenly in for $45 for this baby. And since I already own the CD, in effect I'm paying that amount for the two songs that weren't on the original release. I can't choke it down, it's too much. If I could get it for the same price but much lower shipping - as you would from a US distro - I probably would.


yosuke said he's going to try and get copies. (on the FMP forum)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
huja



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 1102
Location: indiana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Have you faced any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio? Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
I ordered from them for the first time back in December. I got my order in no time but they sent me an Absentia Lunae LP instead of the AIDS vinyl album I ordered. I've written them 3 times in a gap on two weeks trying to fix it but they haven't replied any of my e-mails. All the references I had from them were quite good but it smells like if they are trying to ignore me on purpose and let the problem die.


i did have a problem like this from no colours. that guy is hard to deal with. i eventually gave up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dalecooper



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2902
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huja wrote:

yosuke said he's going to try and get copies. (on the FMP forum)


Ah, that would be great. I'll keep an eye out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Have you faced any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio? Reply with quote

huja wrote:
i did have a problem like this from no colours. that guy is hard to deal with. i eventually gave up.


Typical for that guy....I havenīt ordered from No Colours the last 3 years I think. Pricy and shitty packaging.

Never had any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio...always a pleasure to deal with ! Strange thing...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1901

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAP is very reliable, maybe the emails has gone to the Junkmail-box or something like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made some trades with that label some years ago, and all was ok.
Back to top
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 899
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I''ve written him once again but still no reply from his side. Will try it out from a different e-mail address
_________________
But I noticed nothing dangled between his legs. He was a female down there- and from his vagina came a tongue followed by many fingers. NUCLEAR DEATH - Cathedral of Sleep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
I''ve written him once again but still no reply from his side. Will try it out from a different e-mail address


He has always answered me fast on the mail address used for ordering. Hope you get this sorted out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group