P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Have you faced any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goab

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Have you faced any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio? Reply with quote

I ordered from them for the first time back in December. I got my order in no time but they sent me an Absentia Lunae LP instead of the AIDS vinyl album I ordered. I've written them 3 times in a gap on two weeks trying to fix it but they haven't replied any of my e-mails. All the references I had from them were quite good but it smells like if they are trying to ignore me on purpose and let the problem die.
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, never had any problems. But then again, I've never been sent
an incorrect item, so I haven't got any experience in that aspect.
It's a very honest label/distro, so it does seem strange. But most probably
there is a reasonable reason for this.
The LP you've ordered is fucking good, so by all means, don't let it slip.

-
Ykh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally reliable in my experience. Last time I ordered from him (a couple of weeks ago) he even sent my parcel before he got the money.
sdstk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some problems with him (messed up the order) in december but now it's been working fine.
dalecooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only "issue" with them is that their new Hail double LP is too pricy for me to afford, especially when you throw in shipping. Anyone know if any of the US distros will be getting copies of this? I sent an e-mail over to Hellsheadbangers but as much as I like that distro, they are awful about responding to questions.
Ykh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of Finnish labels sell 2xLPs for 20 euros, LPs for 15 euros etc., not only AAP.
dalecooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ykh wrote:
Lots of Finnish labels sell 2xLPs for 20 euros, LPs for 15 euros etc., not only AAP.

You're right, the core price is pretty standard - but when you add on 12 euro for economy airmail, and convert to USD, I'm suddenly in for $45 for this baby. And since I already own the CD, in effect I'm paying that amount for the two songs that weren't on the original release. I can't choke it down, it's too much. If I could get it for the same price but much lower shipping - as you would from a US distro - I probably would.
huja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:
Ykh wrote:

You're right, the core price is pretty standard - but when you add on 12 euro for economy airmail, and convert to USD, I'm suddenly in for $45 for this baby. And since I already own the CD, in effect I'm paying that amount for the two songs that weren't on the original release. I can't choke it down, it's too much. If I could get it for the same price but much lower shipping - as you would from a US distro - I probably would.

yosuke said he's going to try and get copies. (on the FMP forum)
huja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Have you faced any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio? Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
I ordered from them for the first time back in December. I got my order in no time but they sent me an Absentia Lunae LP instead of the AIDS vinyl album I ordered. I've written them 3 times in a gap on two weeks trying to fix it but they haven't replied any of my e-mails. All the references I had from them were quite good but it smells like if they are trying to ignore me on purpose and let the problem die.

i did have a problem like this from no colours. that guy is hard to deal with. i eventually gave up.
dalecooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huja wrote:

yosuke said he's going to try and get copies. (on the FMP forum)

Ah, that would be great. I'll keep an eye out.
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Have you faced any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio? Reply with quote

huja wrote:
i did have a problem like this from no colours. that guy is hard to deal with. i eventually gave up.

Typical for that guy....I havenīt ordered from No Colours the last 3 years I think. Pricy and shitty packaging.

Never had any problems with Ahdistuksen Aihio...always a pleasure to deal with ! Strange thing...
Mikael

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAP is very reliable, maybe the emails has gone to the Junkmail-box or something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made some trades with that label some years ago, and all was ok.
Goab

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I''ve written him once again but still no reply from his side. Will try it out from a different e-mail address
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
I''ve written him once again but still no reply from his side. Will try it out from a different e-mail address

He has always answered me fast on the mail address used for ordering. Hope you get this sorted out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: