P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Envoy of lucifer lp stateside?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no prob. actually i got tired of waiting too..that's why i got it from costa. it comes out to like 36 bucks i think with the shipping. maybe a little more, but it's a really nice record
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told by somebody who works at Regain that there will in fact be a repress, and to keep checking their webshop.

My girlfriend is currently living in Helsinki and has been trying to locate a copy for me. She works for a certain shitty label and was at some "Finnish Metal Expo" recently and couldn't find one being sold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CraiGORE



Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 905
Location: Buffalo, NY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for Slutvomit to receive his copies and I will own this if or when he does.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deviltwin9



Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 216
Location: Upstate NY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=28295

Relapse has this in stock.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody got this. Not a run of 500. Or I might be wrong, but every euro distro got it, and with the egay demand of the Nifelheim vinyls this sounds weird.
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dreamethereal



Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Posts: 302
Location: CT, USA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still waitin' on mine from Slutvomit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mallozher



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 326
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
Everybody got this. Not a run of 500. Or I might be wrong, but every euro distro got it, and with the egay demand of the Nifelheim vinyls this sounds weird.



people buying this for $ 40 on ebay are retarded. That's the rule of Ebay. morons spend their money on one item instead they could have spent it on 3 or more. Too bad for them.

Anyway, that last realease is really fucking good!!! Teitan did a good job on it anyway.
_________________
http://soundcloud.com/fabius-paulus/slave-of-satan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1141
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regain did a re-press straight after the first press was sold out. I just got again 20 copies this week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4685
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
Regain did a re-press straight after the first press was sold out. I just got again 20 copies this week.


is there any difference compared to the first pressing ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1141
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
Regain did a re-press straight after the first press was sold out. I just got again 20 copies this week.


is there any difference compared to the first pressing ?


no difference!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Moonchild666



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 357
Location: Denmark (Fredericia)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
peterott wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
Regain did a re-press straight after the first press was sold out. I just got again 20 copies this week.


is there any difference compared to the first pressing ?


no difference!


Well the matrix numbers on the vinyl must be different I guess?

Mine has:
Side A: 74572E1/A
Side B: 74572E2/A

But I don't think anyone would buy another press, just for the matrix numbers.

Anyway, do you know how many represses were pressed, BurstCommandTilWar?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2714
Location: London

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone in the UK still needs a copy of it on vinyl pm me. I have copies- Ģ16.50 including postage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2889

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonchild666 wrote:
Well the matrix numbers on the vinyl must be different I guess?


I'm pretty sure that isn't the case if you repress the vinyls this soon. They just use the same master.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1141
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonchild666 wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
peterott wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
Regain did a re-press straight after the first press was sold out. I just got again 20 copies this week.


is there any difference compared to the first pressing ?


no difference!


Well the matrix numbers on the vinyl must be different I guess?

Mine has:
Side A: 74572E1/A
Side B: 74572E2/A

But I don't think anyone would buy another press, just for the matrix numbers.

Anyway, do you know how many represses were pressed, BurstCommandTilWar?


I donīt know how many they repressed!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
monsterSquad



Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 704

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess i should have waited. i'll snag another one for trade purposes anyway...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group