P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Songs that just make you fall to your knees due to intensity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cursed_Reefer



Joined: 25 Apr 2014
Posts: 826

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 5259

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vomitor - Roar of War
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GrimorthPaleblood



Joined: 30 Mar 2018
Posts: 897

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ulver - Hymn 1 (Wolf And Fear)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 2928

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Literally half of the Kostogher LP that Arcknaum put out. Fucking vicious record and one of my favourite vocal offerings - period. Evokes a lot of emotion, certainly.

I mean come on, this is just out of this world - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKB6s-9EMo
_________________
1981 wrote:
NWN Forum Users wrote:
Doesn't matters if it is Jesus, or Odin, or Satan, as long as they promote our national identity, they're all good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marlboro



Joined: 26 Nov 2008
Posts: 830

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not fall to my knees but smashed a coffeetable, anyway

Gehenna - The Crucified One (Moonfog compilation prerecording)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vegeta



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2958

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
I mean come on, this is just out of this world - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKB6s-9EMo


You're preaching to the choir here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 5259

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevolent Creation - Bone Exposed. Culross's blasting on that song makes my kneecaps hurt.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blackball



Joined: 11 Nov 2014
Posts: 202

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
Literally half of the Kostogher LP that Arcknaum put out. Fucking vicious record and one of my favourite vocal offerings - period. Evokes a lot of emotion, certainly.

I mean come on, this is just out of this world - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKB6s-9EMo
is that serious? Iím cracking up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Philemon Siclone



Joined: 25 Jun 2011
Posts: 605
Location: Europe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carcass - This Mortal Coil
_________________
We isolated ourselves - and focussed on our dark evil music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 2250

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackball wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
Literally half of the Kostogher LP that Arcknaum put out. Fucking vicious record and one of my favourite vocal offerings - period. Evokes a lot of emotion, certainly.

I mean come on, this is just out of this world - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKB6s-9EMo
is that serious? Iím cracking up
Are you serious?
_________________
Get daddys gun!
....And the Swastikalotus....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 2928

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackball wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
Literally half of the Kostogher LP that Arcknaum put out. Fucking vicious record and one of my favourite vocal offerings - period. Evokes a lot of emotion, certainly.

I mean come on, this is just out of this world - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKB6s-9EMo
is that serious? Iím cracking up


Yes, I'm fucking serious. What's your point or are you just jerking off to yourself?

Took a look at your post history. Clearly a troll. IXTAB?
_________________
1981 wrote:
NWN Forum Users wrote:
Doesn't matters if it is Jesus, or Odin, or Satan, as long as they promote our national identity, they're all good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group