P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

ABSU, THOU SHALT SUFFER & A CANOROUS QUINTET
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2805

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: ABSU, THOU SHALT SUFFER & A CANOROUS QUINTET Reply with quote

First, I FINALLY have all the ABSU box sets and they look amazing. I have already began packing and shipping the pre-orders. My apologies for the delay. I should have all pre-orders shipped by the weekend. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Next, for the first time on vinyl, THE CRYPT will officially be releasing Norway's Thou Shalt Suffer - Into the Woods of Belial on gatefold 2 LP later this year. We just signed the deal with Samoth and will begin work on it ASAP.

Last, also for the first time on vinyl, THE CRYPT is proud to announce that we will release the complete discography on LP format from melodic Swedish Death Metal act A CANOROUS QUINTET. Formed in 1991, they released the "The Time Of Autumn" demo followed by their debut MCD "As Tears" and two full lengths; "Silence of the World Beyond" and "The Only Pure Hate". Although not as well known and many bands in the Swedish Death Metal scene, ACQ features members from such prominent acts as AMON AMARTH, NIDEN DIV. 187, OCTOBER TIDE and GUIDANCE OF SIN. The band then split-up in 1999. In 2005, they reformed under the name The Plague (Swe), but later changed their name to This Ending. Although short lived and underrated, A Canorous Quintet stands amongst the best Death Metal acts in the history of Sweden.

All three releases will be presented separately as luxurious gatefold vinyls with all the original cover artworks intact and will features new liner notes, rare band photos, lyrics and classic interviews. To be unleashed in mid / late 2011.
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2912
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: ABSU, THOU SHALT SUFFER & A CANOROUS QUINTET Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
First, I FINALLY have all the ABSU box sets and they look amazing. I have already began packing and shipping the pre-orders. My apologies for the delay. I should have all pre-orders shipped by the weekend. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Next, for the first time on vinyl, THE CRYPT will officially be releasing Norway's Thou Shalt Suffer - Into the Woods of Belial on gatefold 2 LP later this year. We just signed the deal with Samoth and will begin work on it ASAP.

Last, also for the first time on vinyl, THE CRYPT is proud to announce that we will release the complete discography on LP format from melodic Swedish Death Metal act A CANOROUS QUINTET. Formed in 1991, they released the "The Time Of Autumn" demo followed by their debut MCD "As Tears" and two full lengths; "Silence of the World Beyond" and "The Only Pure Hate". Although not as well known and many bands in the Swedish Death Metal scene, ACQ features members from such prominent acts as AMON AMARTH, NIDEN DIV. 187, OCTOBER TIDE and GUIDANCE OF SIN. The band then split-up in 1999. In 2005, they reformed under the name The Plague (Swe), but later changed their name to This Ending. Although short lived and underrated, A Canorous Quintet stands amongst the best Death Metal acts in the history of Sweden.

All three releases will be presented separately as luxurious gatefold vinyls with all the original cover artworks intact and will features new liner notes, rare band photos, lyrics and classic interviews. To be unleashed in mid / late 2011.


Amazing news!!!

Really looking forward to both these planned future releases!!!!!!!!!!
_________________
TOTAL SUPPORT TO BLASPHEMOUS LUST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Somberlain



Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 1509
Location: Athens , Greece

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Yeah !!! Make sure you will force Anastasis to stock some copies of everything !!!
_________________
http://impureworship.bandcamp.com/
http://embracethorns.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2805

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somberlain wrote:
Fuck Yeah !!! Make sure you will force Anastasis to stock some copies of everything !!!
Will do, he is now our exclusive distributor for Greece!
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Somberlain



Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 1509
Location: Athens , Greece

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great !!! I bought the Absu box from him and it is a really great release !
_________________
http://impureworship.bandcamp.com/
http://embracethorns.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Unearthly



Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Posts: 131
Location: NYSTAD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thou Shalt Suffer! Amazing, cant wait.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2805

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somberlain wrote:
Great !!! I bought the Absu box from him and it is a really great release !
Thank you! I appreciate it! am really happy with how it came out! Very Happy
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hectör



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Posts: 281

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unearthly wrote:
Thou Shalt Suffer! Amazing, cant wait.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kellicos



Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 44
Location: US

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of pre-ordering anything, but when I saw that Absu box, there was no way I was going to pass it up. I can't wait until it arrives. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Law



Joined: 18 May 2010
Posts: 120
Location: Chile Conchetumare!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no PHLEBOTOMIZED stuff release for this year?

Sad


anyways, every new release from The Crypt are good news!

do you know if the guy of COMPILATION OF DEATH will carry some copies of the ABSU box-set to distribute here in Chile?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2805

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Law wrote:
no PHLEBOTOMIZED stuff release for this year?

Sad


anyways, every new release from The Crypt are good news!

do you know if the guy of COMPILATION OF DEATH will carry some copies of the ABSU box-set to distribute here in Chile?
No word yet from PHLEBOTOMIZED and yes COD will carry some copies for Chile. Thanks
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NYSE



Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1285

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: ABSU, THOU SHALT SUFFER & A CANOROUS QUINTET Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:


Next, for the first time on vinyl, THE CRYPT will officially be releasing Norway's Thou Shalt Suffer - Into the Woods of Belial on gatefold 2 LP later this year. We just signed the deal with Samoth and will begin work on it ASAP.


Now this is some awesome news!
_________________
Good Deals: Antichrist, Wolfram, The Unborn, Rolex, darkdescentrecords
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 6634
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Canorous Quintet...great band. I've never really known anyone else that liked these guys. One of the few non-fruity melodic Swedeath bands...underrated for sure !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4897
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
A Canorous Quintet...great band. I've never really known anyone else that liked these guys. One of the few non-fruity melodic Swedeath bands...underrated for sure !


+1
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Somberlain



Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 1509
Location: Athens , Greece

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
A Canorous Quintet...great band. I've never really known anyone else that liked these guys. One of the few non-fruity melodic Swedeath bands...underrated for sure !


+1
_________________
http://impureworship.bandcamp.com/
http://embracethorns.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group