P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ved Buens Ende… Those Who Caress the Pale CD OUT NOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mailweaver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Ved Buens Ende… Those Who Caress the Pale CD OUT NOW Reply with quote

Ved Buens Ende… Those Who Caress the Pale +Pro-Gnosis-Diabolis CD KCD 007

Finaly out: Ved Buens Ende… Those Who Caress the Pale CD including the pioneer 1994 demo remastered and 5 bonus trax from Manes from Askim ( not to be confused with the other more well known Manes from Trondheim) which were the first musical attempts of Vicotnik back in 1993 under the name Pro-Gnosis-Diabolis . CD costs 14 euros + 5 postage and paypal fees for Europe and 6 for world. Paypal address: kyrckproductions@yahoo.com Distributors can contact us for some limited wholesale quantity. Shipping will start this Wednesday and it will be available for 2 weeks, then it will be handled again when we return early 2009. Also the leather book edition will be done in early 2009 as well.
www.kyrck-productions.cjb.net contact: Kyrck_khal@hotmail.com

Tracklist:
Those Who Caress the Pale:
1-A Mask in the Mirror
2-The Carrier of Wounds
3-You That May Wither
4-The Plunderer
5-Those Who Caress the Pale
6-Insects
Pro-Gnosis-Diabolis:
7-NMY
8-His Masters Voice.
9-Når Solen Stivner
10-In my Tomb of Silver cold
11-My Blackhearted Flower

Total time 53:27

Some words from Vicotnik regarding the selection of this material:
These fleabitten and flawed recordings, should by no means be confused with unreleased V.B.E...material ,nor should it fall into a pre-V.B.E... namefame era category.Even though this mischief in many ways was exactly that...But as time past by, the two bands grew into separate entities and should forever remain so. Then why,one might ask,is this nonsense presented? Well, my initial excuse was that it made some kind of anthological sense. Since these past endeavours was what kept me busy in the years prior to V.B.E... kicking off. Another reason, is to submit these trax to perpetuation.So I can rid myself of the great fear and agony of being sorry in hindsight. For all things are truly lost in the end. But by carving these songs to plastic, I definitely prolong the possession of my early tries and fond memories.
I guess most of you have already caressed the pale, and that this "new" purchase at present is more than familiar. For you, these extra tracks have been rendered to shed some light on the craft from the past. A history of something that expired and bred life to a new being.
Despite of the more than unglamourous production and flimsy execution, I feel that the compositions deserve a small mention and humble presentation.A small piece of the puzzle,given residens where it rightfully belongs...
Vicotnik.
NOTE:
Regarding all Kyrck LPs and rest of the Kyrck releases stock for 2008 :
Since the entire 2008 we will be closed Dark Side records will handle them and will have them exclusively available from February 1st, you can contact them at frostmagazine@yahoo.gr and book then in advance.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is NWN getting copies of this cd?
mailweaver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samples from Manes added:
http://kyrck.lunar-aurora.de/main/1.mp3
http://kyrck.lunar-aurora.de/main/2.mp3
http://kyrck.lunar-aurora.de/main/3.mp3
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered these and restock of Strid and Thorns CDs.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: