P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DEATHSTRIKE RECīs resurrected, and other news !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IntoTheAbyss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Daniel, can you list me the whole discography of the releases from Deathstrike? Maybe I've forgot to check some stuffs from your label... I still keep your first label's tapes when the time you still make xeroxed/dubbed tapes to offer Laughing like the early Front Beast and Nocturnal demo, haha!
Doomraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
As for the GOATVOMIT I got unexpected news just yesterday from Tommy WORSHIP HIM who will do this release with me.
The band did re-record the whole demo along with new tracks (which I know as rehearsal versions) and they want us to release it as a fullenght LP. They say it sounds like a mix of FOAD and Oath of Black Blood.

Hmmm, these are great news indeed, eventhough a proper release of the demo would be superb as well. Looking forward to this release.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheAbyss wrote:
Hey Daniel, can you list me the whole discography of the releases from Deathstrike? Maybe I've forgot to check some stuffs from your label... I still keep your first label's tapes when the time you still make xeroxed/dubbed tapes to offer Laughing like the early Front Beast and Nocturnal demo, haha!

EDIT : Just found a list up to DR047 http://www.deathstrike.de/releases.php
CR99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Goatvomit LP is a must have for me, great news
Azmoth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for late Deathstrike collectators, I have some demos and EPs from the label that are sold out now...
Crepuscolar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we going to hear more Blumi on the next Nocturnal album? "Preventive War" is propably my favourite one from the debut!
avrlabel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: DEATHSTRIKE RECīs resurrected, and other news ! Reply with quote

DR049 - EXORCISM / MORBID EXECUTION Split 7"EP
Pure old school death metal from EXORCISM, if youīre into old UNLEASHED, AUTOPSY, and even stuff like PROFANATICA this is for you. MORBID EXECUTION are a THRONEUM side project which deliver a hellish sound with only the most primitive riffs and arrangements, think of HELLHAMMER and the likes. Out probably February 2008.

You know thereabout date of releasing of this one?
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: DEATHSTRIKE RECīs resurrected, and other news ! Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:

DR049 - EXORCISM / MORBID EXECUTION Split 7"EP
Pure old school death metal from EXORCISM, if youīre into old UNLEASHED, AUTOPSY, and even stuff like PROFANATICA this is for you. MORBID EXECUTION are a THRONEUM side project which deliver a hellish sound with only the most primitive riffs and arrangements, think of HELLHAMMER and the likes. Out probably February 2008.

You know thereabout date of releasing of this one?

EXORCISM tracks are missing the vocals, and the planned recording of them was delayed again. February\March I think. Canīt say more.

Quote:
Are we going to hear more Blumi on the next Nocturnal album? "Preventive War" is propably my favourite one from the debut!

I donīt think so. At the moment no guest appearance of anyone is planned for the next album.
Preventive war is among my faves too.
Crucifixion Vomit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all hail Mephisto \m/
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After weeks of awful work the new DEATHSTRIKE Online Shop is now finally online.The URL remains the same...http:\\shop.deathstrike.de
The new shop system has quite some positive effects on our work. First of all you know what is shown in the shop is actually available, so no need for us to check the stock everytime a new order comes in. This prevents waiting time for youand makes things easier for us to handle. Also you can make the payment right after your order without another confirmationfrom our side like it was before. OK, now go and see what we have to offer... Please note that there are still not all items online we have in stock, especially the tapes section is still missing most of them.Those will be added during the next time as soon as possible.

And itīs time to announce another release ! Distributed by DEATHSTRIKE RECORDS now available is the...

NOCTURNAL - Thrashraid over Bitterfeld 7"EP 4 live tracks recorded through the soundboard on the United metal maniacs festival in Bitterfeld/Germany 2006. One new track included which will appear on the 2nd fullenght album. There is a Black vinyl edition limited to 400 copies and a transparent green vinyl edition limited to 100 copies.

Beside this...RADEMASSAKER - Reanimation of the ancient demons 7"EP

... was just sent to press. In a few weeks it shouldbe finally out. OK, thatīs all for the moment.
huja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey will you release anymore wolves material? i really liked their stuff. that split with incriminated is fucking awesome!
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huja wrote:
hey will you release anymore wolves material? i really liked their stuff. that split with incriminated is fucking awesome!

Probably not, since the band is on hold at the moment. They have songs for a Mini Album, but somehow they donīt manage to record anything.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: DEATHSTRIKE RECīs resurrected, and other news ! Reply with quote

[quote="avrlabel"]

BLACK PRIEST OF SATAN

From which country is this band?
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: DEATHSTRIKE RECīs resurrected, and other news ! Reply with quote

[quote="avrlabel"]
avrlabel wrote:

BLACK PRIEST OF SATAN

From which country is this band?

Germany and Finland !

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad for you keeping your Label alive , Avenger.

Greetings from Brazil!

Uriel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: