P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Vektor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Typhon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent new tracks esp. Dark Creations, Dead Creators. Which I think is awesome!
In Solitude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great Bandcamp site!
holy ghost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet fancy fucking moses!! So stoked for this, I got 2 minutes into the track and I decided I didn't want to hear any more until I had the record in my hot little hands!!

Fuckin' LOVED the last one, really really really feel like this is gonna be the album of the year for me..... artwork is TITS.

techtechtechtechtechtechtech riffsriffsriffsriffs thrashthrashthrashthrash
Sabbat666

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is so great! i definitely hear the Coroner influence. Coroner is one of my top 5 favorite thrashs band and ive always wanted to find more bands like them. these guys fit the bill nicely. Vocals remind me a bit of Living Death too.

will pick up their first album soon and the new one as soon as its out. \m/,
john matrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this band for the first time on Saturday night. Holy shit. So sick.

It was refreshing to see such a flawlessly executed, yet non-masturbatory display of guitar virtuosity. Songs were rippin, dudes looked like they were havin a blast.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john matrix wrote:

It was refreshing to see such a flawlessly executed, yet non-masturbatory display of guitar virtuosity. Songs were rippin, dudes looked like they were havin a blast.

I hope to see them sometime soon ! Just watched a few live vids from the other night in San Diego... fucking great energy ! The flawlessly executed, yet non-masturbatory display of guitar virtuosity is what it's all about !
Lutfor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
zero_again wrote:
This record is FUCKING UNREAL. Shocked Holy shit. The chops!!! The skills!!! Fugging riff-merchants!!!

This is the same kind of thing people around here make fun of in Brutal/Technical Death Metal. The album is decent no doubt, but man, it's a long album and it doesn't draw me in completely like an album should. It should really be half as long as it is... maybe I'm just bad at listening to it.

Completely agreed. I saw them on Sunday and they were damn good, clearly one of the few new old school oriented thrash bands with true skill. However, their songs can be much too long. I was surprised by how annoyed I was during the eternally long interlude in 'Forests of Legend.' Ugh. It's those tendencies of theirs I can't stomach but everything else is great; smaller Voivod influence than meets the eye, too. As others have said, they have a massive Destruction and Coroner influence.

Utter revulsion for what I've done.

You don't want the Butt Kraken!
Bring on the Krappen!

Slaughter wrote:
Why isn't Goatlord being mentioned? Is it too fast or something?
weaklingone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john matrix wrote:

Yeah their set was killer. Talked to the guys after, they are all really nice and humble dudes, especially considering how insane their skills are.
Wants/Trades: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275935#275935
Good Traders: Golden Bull, Jalmym203, Kakarot SS5 (Sale), Mangled Torsos (Sale), bc, blashyrkh66, Hobophobic (Multiple), dangerass, thevampirictyrant
Lutfor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weaklingone wrote:
john matrix wrote:

Yeah their set was killer. Talked to the guys after, they are all really nice and humble dudes, especially considering how insane their skills are.

They were so friendly and grateful to the crowd in LA. I saw one lone teenager chat up the vocalist for at least 10 minutes. All the kid did was shower the guy with compliments about his band, the same ones over and over, and the dude just stood there with a smile on his face and treated the kid like he was their number one fan. Now that's a nice guy.

Utter revulsion for what I've done.

You don't want the Butt Kraken!
Bring on the Krappen!

Slaughter wrote:
Why isn't Goatlord being mentioned? Is it too fast or something?
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weaklingone wrote:
john matrix wrote:

Yes on all counts. I did not stop banging my head once while they played, AMAZING set, really cool guys. They said they'll be back in August.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides the RIFFS, I love those fucking eagle/falcon screams peppered throughout the tracks Razz
john matrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
weaklingone wrote:
john matrix wrote:

Yes on all counts. I did not stop banging my head once while they played, AMAZING set, really cool guys. They said they'll be back in August.

The only bummer was the annoying amount of thuggish bro idiots misunderstanding the pit and starting shit at this show. My buddy who lives across the street said the usual crowd of that bar is like that. Seems like a $20 cover would keep people who weren't actually into metal away for the night though.
oldsko0l

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone going to the show on saturday?
http://www.scionav.com/event/503
LazerBeast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting on my "Outer Isolation" vinyl to show up. Didn't think they would top "Black Future" in my book, but they did.
robotdie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really impressed with these guys live when they opened for Napalm Death/Municipal Waste. The singer delivers those awesome hellish-shrieks perfectly, no idea how he can do that night after night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: