P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NWN RELEASES - COMING SOON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 138, 139, 140  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be done sooner or later. I have the patches made for it already.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5467
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ Booking wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Will add these to the e store in a day or two.

Vatra i Sumpor - First Issue

Featuring extensive interviews with Proclamation, Black Majesty, Ysengrin,
and Satan's Satyrs, alongside a fair amount of artifact reviews, occult
articles, and morbid spells, all clad in bestial visages summoned and
formed by Marko Marov. This is the definitive edition of this grimoire,
released by Nuclear War Now! Productions in a letter format on 124 pages.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have
their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the
second death"
Revelation 21:8


FINALLY!

_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Asmodeus



Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 140

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I will or have already sent these to press.

Masacre metal medallo attack CD
Sacriphyx collections CD (old stuff collection on one CD)
Necrobutcher schizophrenic noisy torment LP
Sacriphyx the western front LP (CD layout is being worked on)
Revenge CD repress
Abigail sweet baby CD repress
Anatomia decaying in obscurity CD

And sooner or later Ares Kingdom veneration LP/CD

Lots of new albums are in the works. Most of these albums have been recorded already or is being recorded right now.

Villains 4th album
Antediluvian 2nd album
Prosanctus Inferi 2nd album
Grave Upheaval debut album
Demonomancy debut album
Thou Art Lord new album (I guess their 4th?)
Morbosidad 4th album


Is there a release date for the new Antediluvian? Will it be streaming on the Bandcamp page anytime soon?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1606
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asmodeus wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
I will or have already sent these to press.

Masacre metal medallo attack CD
Sacriphyx collections CD (old stuff collection on one CD)
Necrobutcher schizophrenic noisy torment LP
Sacriphyx the western front LP (CD layout is being worked on)
Revenge CD repress
Abigail sweet baby CD repress
Anatomia decaying in obscurity CD

And sooner or later Ares Kingdom veneration LP/CD

Lots of new albums are in the works. Most of these albums have been recorded already or is being recorded right now.

Villains 4th album
Antediluvian 2nd album
Prosanctus Inferi 2nd album
Grave Upheaval debut album
Demonomancy debut album
Thou Art Lord new album (I guess their 4th?)
Morbosidad 4th album


Is there a release date for the new Antediluvian? Will it be streaming on the Bandcamp page anytime soon?

I would have same question for most of those upcoming albums Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathrituals



Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Posts: 125
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Will add these to the e store in a day or two.

Vatra i Sumpor - First Issue

Featuring extensive interviews with Proclamation, Black Majesty, Ysengrin,
and Satan's Satyrs, alongside a fair amount of artifact reviews, occult
articles, and morbid spells, all clad in bestial visages summoned and
formed by Marko Marov. This is the definitive edition of this grimoire,
released by Nuclear War Now! Productions in a letter format on 124 pages.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have
their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the
second death"
Revelation 21:8


Any updates on when this will be added to your store?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still catching up on orders. I'll add once I get a moment.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Vamachara



Joined: 11 Apr 2011
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about the upcoming CD's (Wrathprayer, Revenge, Sacriphyx, etc) ??
Any news?
_________________
One world under one voice; One will and One choice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still digging up audio masters for them.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
dalecooper



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2848
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another question or two from a CD-phile...

One, is the Adversarial split still planned to be released on CD at some point? And two, will you be doing Deathroner on CD as well? (I like the music I've heard from it but the new LP art is so superior to the original CD version.)
_________________
http://unspeakableaxerecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vinhas



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 519

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:
Another question or two from a CD-phile...

One, is the Adversarial split still planned to be released on CD at some point? And two, will you be doing Deathroner on CD as well? (I like the music I've heard from it but the new LP art is so superior to the original CD version.)




+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antediluvian/Adversarial CD is planned but there is no hurry since you can still get the vinyl. You should buy a turntable.

Deathroner CD version is still available from Morbid Moon I think. I have no plans to press it on CD.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the master audio for Antediluvian "Logos" album just today. It sounds massive.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
nomapple



Joined: 26 Dec 2011
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I got the master audio for Antediluvian "Logos" album just today. It sounds massive.


Holy shit. I hope we don't have to wait too much longer. Preview track on bandcamp soon?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5483

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
You should buy a turntable.


You should add that line in big letters to the bottom of the stores CD pages. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Asmodeus



Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 140

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nomapple wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
I got the master audio for Antediluvian "Logos" album just today. It sounds massive.


Holy shit. I hope we don't have to wait too much longer. Preview track on bandcamp soon?

A preview track would be very nice indeed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 138, 139, 140  Next
Page 92 of 140

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group