P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NWN RELEASES - COMING SOON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 313, 314, 315, 316, 317  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
will there be any more Sacriphyx releases? compilation cd LP reissue?

The band is inactive at the moment so there's not much momentum to do reissues. Plus most of the old material is still available on vinyl format.

Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candlesmoke wrote:
How's the sizing on those 'Animal Liberation, Human Termination' t-shirts? Does it correspond to European sizes?

They are printed on American Gildan heavy cotton. They fit like normal American shirts, which means one size bigger than European sizing maybe. I'm not sure because the EU shirt standards vary from vendor to vendor.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
SYPHILITIC VAGINAS arrival?

Just approved the test presses this week so I think out in September.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinhas wrote:
are you still working on the blasphemy boxset?

Yes, I had to take a break from it due to lack of time. I plan on devoting more time to it after NSF II.

tormentedFist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
tormentedFist wrote:
@YK, will the next Sabbat reissues come this year, or planned for next year? Curious to see which cover you'll end up with on Fetishism!

Next one will be V/A Far East Gate in Inferno Double LP. This is an old Japanese black / death / grind / thrash comp that Gezol did on Evil Records. After that we will work on Fetishism.

That's fucking cool. Got the CDs (this was also released with different colours on cover Right? Pink and brown, if I remember correctly?).

Also great news with the Evil/SC split. Tempting to get the tape as well, from the pictures it looks you did a mighty fine job with the layout.
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedFist wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
tormentedFist wrote:
@YK, will the next Sabbat reissues come this year, or planned for next year? Curious to see which cover you'll end up with on Fetishism!

Next one will be V/A Far East Gate in Inferno Double LP. This is an old Japanese black / death / grind / thrash comp that Gezol did on Evil Records. After that we will work on Fetishism.

That's fucking cool. Got the CDs (this was also released with different colours on cover Right? Pink and brown, if I remember correctly?).

Also great news with the Evil/SC split. Tempting to get the tape as well, from the pictures it looks you did a mighty fine job with the layout.

Yeah 250 with pink cover and 250 with gold cover. The pink one is more rare for some reason.

Tape came out really cool looking with slipcase obi design! 7" version will also get the same obi though.

Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to be getting any copies of Death Worship- End Times Cds in the near future?
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragingwinter wrote:
Are you going to be getting any copies of Death Worship- End Times Cds in the near future?

Only if the label that released it sends him any I suppose.
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Ragingwinter wrote:

Only if the label that released it sends him any I suppose.

Shocked
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragingwinter wrote:

Yes, it should be coming back this month along with the tape edition.

Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Ragingwinter wrote:

Yes, it should be coming back this month along with the tape edition.

Perfect! Thanks
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUT NOW!

Perverted Ceremony “Nighermancie” White TS

Perverted Ceremony “Nighermancie” Black TS

Designs taken from the upcoming split LP with Witchcraft printed on Gildan Brand TS with aqueous and discharge ink. Available in sizes Small to XXL while supply lasts. Printed by Inferno Screen Printing from NOLA for the highest quality print possible.

Click here to order.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUT NOW!

Conqueror “Hammer of Antichrist” Tank Top

Revenge “Doom Division” Tank Top

Discharge ink on black Gildan brand tank tops. Available in sizes Small to XL (XXL coming later). Printed by Inferno Screen Printing for the highest quality printing possible.

Click here to order.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUT NOW!

Cénotaphe “La Larve Exulte” LP
ANTI-GOTH 453

This is where it all began for the French duo CÉNOTAPHE. “La larve exulte”, their first demo, originally released on tape by now-defunct label Kuunpalvelus, consists of four tracks (approx. 24 minutes), recorded between 2015 and 2016. The fundamental elements of CÉNOTAPHE’s music are already in place on this demo, in its more primitive, less sophisticated larval stage: wide and epic riffs, harrowing vocals, cryptic keyboard layers, pounding drums, abstract lyrics giving free rein to interpretation… Black metal in all its splendor and misery. “La larve exulte” marks the beginning of CÉNOTAPHE’s onward journey through cosmogony, from the deepest abyss to the empyrean heights.

First 90 orders will receive clear/purple vinyl. 10 copies of colored vinyl are reserved for Eastern Front Records walk in customers.

Click here to order.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2ND PRESS OUT NOW!

Xantotol “Black Doom Metal” LP
ANTI-GOTH 429

Though relatively small in terms of population and geographic size, Poland made a significant contribution to the development of Black Metal. As the genre matured throughout the 1990s, Poland delivered to the world some of the most earnest and stylistically varied Black Metal the scene has ever known. Among the earliest and most legendary of these Polish bands was Xantotol. Many other bands (particularly those in the Norwegian scene) that would later be considered Black Metal pioneers were, at that time, still playing Death Metal, but Xantotol were unquestionably blackened in their approach, both musically and conceptually.
With respect to Xantotol’s sound, the most obvious comparison is to the mid-paced Black Metal dirges of Switzerland’s Samael. Like other Polish bands from that era such as Pandemonium and Taranis, Samael’s early performances in Poland had a profound influence upon the development of Xantotol’s sound, but it would be disingenuous to simply write Xantotol off as an imitation. Xantotol released its first demo, “Glory for Centuries” (which contained a cover of Samael’s “Into the Pentagram”) in 1991, the same year that Samael released their debut LP, “Worship Him.” Although Samael had been around a few more years and released several demos by that time, the bands were essentially operating contemporaneously.
Perhaps even more important to establishing Xantotol’s relevance to the development of Black Metal was the fact that Xantotol reflected something greater than just the music. The band harbored deeply Satanic principles as demonstrated by Xantotol’s role in establishing the Polish Satanic organization known as the Fullmoon Collective (which later became the Temple of Fullmoon). Satanism was not, for Xantotol, simply a hollow display; it was a dimension of the band that was every bit as important as the sound. As evidenced by the title of the band’s most final and most refined tape, “Thus Spake Zarathustra,” Xantotol also drew great inspiration and influence from Nietzsche’s writing and seamlessly wove it into the band’s Satanic ideology.
Having released only three tapes, Xantotol remained obscure for decades. In true Black Metal tradition, Xantotol refused to commit their recordings to CD in those days because, the band believed, CDs represented an effort to commercialize the music. As is most often the case, the band was incapable of recognizing or predicting the importance of the music they made in the moment. The passage of time and the evolution of the genre has brought Xantotol’s true relevance into focus. Now, the importance of ensuring that Xantotol’s music is properly regarded as foundational and seminal requires that the music be periodically reissued. There is no longer any concern about commercialization. Now, the focus is preserving history, establishing a deserved legacy, and, most importantly, the simple indulgence in Xantotol’s music that through the decades has proven its own timelessness.

Side A:
“Cult of The Black Pentagram“ Demo 2 1993

Side B:
“Glory For Centuries “ Demo Rehearsal 1 1992

-LISTEN-

Click here to order.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 313, 314, 315, 316, 317  Next
Page 314 of 317

Jump to: