P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NWN RELEASES - COMING SOON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 298, 299, 300  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucifer's Fury

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YK, any idea of how soon the Necrosleezer "Pope Kill" MLPs will arrive?

I think they were due mid November, so I've been waiting, but I've got a few choice items in my cart that I don't want to lose in the meantime. Thanks.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucifer's Fury wrote:
YK, any idea of how soon the Necrosleezer "Pope Kill" MLPs will arrive?

I think they were due mid November, so I've been waiting, but I've got a few choice items in my cart that I don't want to lose in the meantime. Thanks.

This week I think

Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

formdestroyer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up that when I click on NWN! Releases in the store it doesn't list all available NWN releases. I assumed a few things were out of print only to find them later when browsing for other things. I would've purchased records in the past had this not been the case. Guessing this holds for others as well.
funeral-records

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will the Blasphamagoatachrist demo get a vinyl release or is it going to remain strictly tape format?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

December 8th 2018
Elbo Room Jack London
311 Broadway Oakland, CA
www.elbo.com

Xibalba (Mexico)
Caveman Cult (FL)
Volahn (CA)
Engendro Malevolo (CA)

Ticket:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/xibalba-mex-with-caveman-cult-engendro-malevolo-tickets-50467559830

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/197829347652335

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
will the Blasphamagoatachrist demo get a vinyl release or is it going to remain strictly tape format?

Tape for now. They are working on new material.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming Soon!

Blue Hummingbird on the Left "Atl Tlachinolli" LP/CD
ANTI-GOTH 416

Today, Iron Bonehead Productions, in conspiracy with Nuclear War Now! Productions and Crepúsculo Negro, sets February 8th, 2019 as the international release date forBlue Hummingbird on the Left's long-awaited debut album, Atl Tlachinolli, on CD, vinyl LP, and cassette tape formats.

The union of fire and water, bringing forth the sacred war. War chapter of the Black Twilight Circle brings life once more to the forgotten words and stories of the warriors of the past. Indigenous instruments flow like water alongside the fiery force of pagan black metal. Hymns of war, odes to the lords. Hail Huitzilopochtli! Hail Tlaloc!

Sample track:

https://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions/blue-hummingbird-on-the-left-hail-huitzilopochtli/s-W09Oq

“HAIL HUITZILOPOCHTLI”

Birthed into battle
From the serpent skirt
He who divided night
Brought the stars down to earth
Our supreme deity
Master god to no other
He who gave us strength
To separate ourselves from other brothers
All hail our supreme god and master
Hail Huitzilopochtli
Master of the Sun
Hail Huitzilopochtli
Under war banners blood will run
Hail Huitzilopochtli
Master guardian through war
Hail Huitzilopochtli
Under eagle we shall soar
Golden brown eagle
Guiding us to the lakes
He who can harness sun rays Through the turquoise snake
Grand solar general
Under war banners we stand
He who gave us orders
Commanding the rise of Tenochtitlan
To him we pray in time of peace and time of war
To him we pray, all hail, all hail our god of war

LP/CD by NWN/IBP
Tape by Crepúsculo Negro

Feb 2019

Last edited by NWN PROD on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming Soon!

Departure Chandelier "Antichrist Rise to Power" LP/CD
ANTI-GOTH 401

Hark! The spirit of ancient intolerance and the dignity of the emperor arise from the corpse of the modern world. Cannon smoke and crimson blood will flow in a morbid campaign of resistance! Inspired by the cruelty of the Napoleonic era—from the mud-covered skeletons of Marengo to the jail cell on the jagged cliffs of St. Helena—the debut album from Departure Chandelier features members of Akitsa and Ash Pool and draws inspiration from Osculum Infame, Bekhira, Machiavel, and Bathory. Walk slowly with shackles and leave this world!

-LISTEN-

Feb 2019

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming Soon!

Nomenclature Diablerie "888" MLP
ANTI-GOTH 427

The obscure Australian black/death demo from 1988 will finally get an official reissue through NWN. It'll be a 12" EP release limited to 250 copies.

-LISTEN-

Feb 2019

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming Soon!

Cénotaphe "Empyrée" MLP
ANTI-GOTH 426

French duo Cénotaphe always true to its approach of integrity, delivers its fourth release, "Empyrée." Six tracks (30 minutes) of superior Black Metal, imbued with tragic majesty and glorious despair.

-LISTEN-

Feb 2019

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming Soon!

Sabbat "Evoke" Double LP
ANTI-GOTH 422

(Description by C. Conrad)
Over the course of the label’s history, few bands have earned and received a level of support from Nuclear War Now! comparable to that of the legendary Sabbat. The long-term mutual respect between label and band culminated in the 2014 box set, “Sabbatical Earlyearslaught,” which compiled both the seminal and previously-unreleased recordings of the band and its previous incarnations from its inception up to the release of its first album, “Envenom,” from 1991. Since then, NWN! has begun the endeavor or releasing Sabbat’s subsequent early albums on LP format for the American market with particular attention paid to maintaining the authentic spirit of the original CD releases from Gezol’s own label, Evil Records, beginning with the January 2018 reissue of “Envenom.” Now, approximately one year later, NWN! proudly presents the vinyl reissue of the band’s second album, “Evoke,” originally released in 1992. As was done with “Envenom,” no consideration has been overlooked in representing the recording as faithfully as possible to the band’s original vision, both musically and aesthetically. Once again, Gezol has arranged the track order in a way that optimizes the album’s release on three sides of a double LP, leaving the fourth side adorned with a silkscreened image of Sabbat’s inimitable artwork from the era.
Although the similarities to its predecessor and earlier recordings are unmistakable, “Evoke” also distinguished itself as a clearly new step in the band’s evolution. Most notably, founding member and original guitarist, Elizaveat, had decided to leave Sabbat permanently during the band’s recording hiatus of the late-1980s, though he returned for his swan song on “Envenom.” During this transitional period prior to the first album, Sabbat found its replacement for Elizaveat in Temis Osmond, who was invited to contribute a keyboard intro and outro for “Envenom,” as well as the guitar solo in one song, at the invitation of Elizaveat himself. On “Evoke,” Temis Osmond officially assumed the full-time guitar duties vacated by Elizaveat, which is evident not only in his style of playing, but also in a shift in songwriting tendencies that is demonstrated on this second album. With Elizaveat on guitar, Sabbat’s music had been more heavily influenced by the NWOBHM movement and Venom in particular. Beginning with Temis Osmond’s influence on “Evoke,” song compositions became somewhat more varied and less reliant on the formulas established by traditional heavy metal and perpetuated by the NWOBHM. Elements of the style adopted by Elizaveat are still present on many of the individual riffs, but multiple progressions within a song are somewhat less predictable and more complex, involving scales upon which more exotic riffs and solos are constructed.
In addition to this shift in songwriting, “Evoke” is also characterized by greater variation in Gezol’s vocal styles. Although the band’s mastermind had been known previously to alternate between lower, growled vocals and high-pitched falsettos, he predominately employed the former on “Envenom,” with the notable exception of the song “Carcassvoice,” where he utilized both in unison. On the other hand, on “Evoke” he moves more liberally between the different registers and includes whispered vocals (see “Hellhouse”) and even somewhat cleaner and more melodic vocals on “Beyond the River.”
These differences with the previous album aside, “Evoke” is anything but an aberration in Sabbat’s development. Instead, it would be more accurately interpreted as a transitional work that began cementing the dynamic among these three members that would endure for almost two decades. As such, it is appropriate that it once again be made available as both an essential archive in Sabbat’s history and also as a monument that reflects the admiration that the band continues to demand worldwide.

-LISTEN-

Feb 2019

morkgryner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be great if all those releases come on the same date so I can order them all together.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All gym shorts designs are back in stock. New NWN fist design is out now as well.

Please excuse the chicken legs.

Click here to order.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eastern Front Records
East Oakland California

NWN will open a physical store in Feb. 2019 if all goes as planned. The store will reside in the front of the building that was purchased in 2016. Some of you have been to the building and have seen the slow transformation over the past two years. The cost of construction and Oakland's strict building restrictions have created many delays, but we're now getting very close to completion with the store. The floor, walls and ceiling are done, paint is on, the front door goes in before Jan, and custom displays should be made in Dec-Jan!

Initially the store will be appointment only until I figure out a good solution to deal with staffing and parking. It's not exactly in the best neighborhood so I have to keep the gate closed at all times.

I'll post pics soon!

al_infierno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, this is great news! Stoked to finally see the storefront coming to fruition. Can't wait to book an appointment and make myself eat Ramen for all of March Very Happy

Bostitch wrote:

I quit before starting such a Bullshit, i get an Orgasm otherwise or buy some other Tapes from other Labels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 298, 299, 300  Next
Page 299 of 300

Jump to: