P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

No vinyl versions will be done for Nifelheim albums
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iron tyrant wrote:
A major touch of class on your part, Yosuke, but who's going to repay the effort, the work, the countless emails and questions, and the overall nervewrecking?

That's what some people just don't get....

I've already been screwed over by a band pulling the rug out from underneath me in midst of putting their project together.... THAT SUCKS. I can't just recoupe all that money and time I lost ... it's going to take a longtime....

I feel your pain Yosuke. No one thinks your a bootlegger, so don't worry about shit talking coming from the left field.

One last thing... I wouldn't even touch those vinyl re-issues.... seems like it might come back and haunt you one day.
gravesnatcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Shadow Kingdom"][
One last thing... I wouldn't even touch those vinyl re-issues.... seems like it might come back and haunt you one day.[/quote]

By not having Yosuke do the Vinyl,I think it'll be the Nifelheim boys that will be haunted by the final product.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even from the grave, dealing with Necropolis can come back to bite one with honourable intentions. Mad
dronevil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"devil's force" is already gone?
Karan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't see 'Devils force' on the distro anymore...glad I grab a copy (also I grabbed a copy of the debut although I also have the Necropolis original, which by the way goes for insane prices sometimes, at time higher than the vinyl edition)
My guess for the vinyls is that will never see the light of day...no matter how 'old school' the guys in the band are, mainstream consumers are now into cd's or mp3...in the best case, a really crap re-edition...maybe they do not know how Yosuke works...
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I sent too many to my distributor so I'm getting some back.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

snaps666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

I sent too many to my distributor so I'm getting some back.

arh cool, any idea when?

I need to order the Nifelheim cds and the Root box, but havn't had the money yet... Damn Iron Maiden tour is taking all my money Embarassed
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be mid next week.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
It should be mid next week.

is there a way via the store to get notification of it's return? i see you can do it with items IN stock but not OUT of stock... or am i missing something?
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karan wrote:
no matter how 'old school' the guys in the band are, mainstream consumers are now into cd's or mp3...in the best case, a really crap re-edition...maybe they do not know how Yosuke works...

This makes no sense. Just what do you mean? Do you think NIFELHEIM are seeking a "big" label or something for the reissues? Do you think they give a flying fuck about what mainstream consumers want? I really don't see the point in even bringing that up.

They are familiar with the work of NWN! too. There reasoning behind not wanting to work with the label is between them, so everyone should stop speculating and coming to stupid conclusions that are way off base.

There WILL be reissues and if you think they will be crap, be prepared to eat your words.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They are familiar with the work of NWN! too. There reasoning behind not wanting to work with the label is between them, so everyone should stop speculating and coming to stupid conclusions that are way off base.

Well, while acting so the least thing they could do is give a proper explanation. When not to the public, at least to Yosuke. And I think the way they handle it is just poor.
Deathfiend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read an interview with Nifelheim in the latest issue of Close up.
There's no mention about the reissues, but Tyrant is mentioning the Nifelheim / Sad ex split 7" as a bootleg, released without the bands knowlege.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just read an interview with Nifelheim in the latest issue of Close up.
There's no mention about the reissues, but Tyrant is mentioning the Nifelheim / Sad ex split 7" as a bootleg, released without the bands knowlege.

Already addressed somewhere on the board. I think it was in the Q&A section or in this thread.

Karan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Karan wrote:
no matter how 'old school' the guys in the band are, mainstream consumers are now into cd's or mp3...in the best case, a really crap re-edition...maybe they do not know how Yosuke works...

This makes no sense. Just what do you mean? Do you think NIFELHEIM are seeking a "big" label or something for the reissues? Do you think they give a flying fuck about what mainstream consumers want? I really don't see the point in even bringing that up.

There WILL be reissues and if you think they will be crap, be prepared to eat your words.

They are just speculations. If they know how Yosuke works then I find weird why they decided not to go on. Really.
And yes, although I know the Nifelheim guys like vinyl, and they might not give a damn about what we all think, I am also pretty sure they are looking in a next step for the band. Good for them, they deserve it. It is just that as many fans, I just feel when a band gets a bit bigger, they lose something...a friend of mine who used to be near to the twins told me that next step after Regain Records it was Nuclear Blast or Earache or Century Media...again, it is a rumor, but I sense some truth in there.
And no mater who releases the vinyl, I am sure Yosuke would have handled those in a way better form. Period.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine nifelheim cds and ROOT boxset today Røvsnaps hæhæ

Well, if only I had a ticket to the Treblinka concert, I would try to sneak backstage and spank the bald heads of the twins of evil for not doing de lux vinyl reissues WITH pubic hair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: