P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Bands that need to give up
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Bands that need to give up Reply with quote

Most bands just can not realize when their time is up so let us remind a few of them they're not needed anymore.

-KING DIAMOND: every time the old fart has a new album out you'll have people coming up with 'ooohhhh thats his best since Abigail' bullshit. NO IT'S NOT, cunts. He hasn't released a convincing album in 15 years and his falsetto didn't stand the test of time. Now fuck off

-MAYHEM: it's not even funny anymore, I mean your band consists of some hungarian drug dealer who thinks it's cool to be 40 and show up on stage wearing the most ridiculous carnival time stuff? Give me a break. Oh, and on a marginal side, your music sucks donkey balls.

-HORNA: I assume they had this personal task of theirs to have a release out for each music format existing, now that they've got to make 12"s, 7"s, picture 10", double lps, split eps, flexi 6", gatefold split lps, army boxes and whatnot, PLEASE FUCK OFF. No one needs your 3rd rate Norwegian rip off crap any longer.

-ABIGAIL: you're a 38yo skinny worthless I-LOVE-PENIS wanker with acromegaly syndrome, broken teeth and a constant mongoloid-like expression in every picture. You can't speak english and all you're able to do is play cheap wanna-be-80eis rubbish, mention NME and pose with your Bulldozer memorabilia. Please end yourself for good.
Bestial Devastator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Bands that need to give up Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
Most bands just can not realize when their time is up so let us remind a few of them they're not needed anymore.

-KING DIAMOND: every time the old fart has a new album out you'll have people coming up with 'ooohhhh thats his best since Abigail' bullshit. NO IT'S NOT, cunts. He hasn't released a convincing album in 15 years and his falsetto didn't stand the test of time. Now fuck off

The new KD album sucks but I am of the opinion that HOUSE OF GOD and THE PUPPET MASTER are among his finest work.
deathster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest... Lex Talionis, you should give up your bitter and full of negativism comments.
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: Bands that need to give up Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:

-MAYHEM: it's not even funny anymore, I mean your band consists of some hungarian drug dealer who thinks it's cool to be 40 and show up on stage wearing the most ridiculous carnival time stuff? Give me a break. Oh, and on a marginal side, your music sucks donkey balls.

-HORNA: I assume they had this personal task of theirs to have a release out for each music format existing, now that they've got to make 12"s, 7"s, picture 10", double lps, split eps, flexi 6", gatefold split lps, army boxes and whatnot, PLEASE FUCK OFF. No one needs your 3rd rate Norwegian rip off crap any longer.

-ABIGAIL: you're a 38yo skinny worthless I-LOVE-PENIS wanker with acromegaly syndrome, broken teeth and a constant mongoloid-like expression in every picture. You can't speak english and all you're able to do is play cheap wanna-be-80eis rubbish, mention NME and pose with your Bulldozer memorabilia. Please end yourself for good.

eh, you are kind of an asshole.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I might be a big one at times, fact remains those bands I mentioned should just split up.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree with Abigail, but those descriptions are priceless.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

CR99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Abigail. Sounds like a very forced japanese Bulldozer / Venom / Motörhead copy for me. But the old demos were very good Black Metal!
peterott

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Bands that need to give up Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:

Flexi 6" ?? Please explain.

However, the band released with their latest release Sotahuuto one of the best Bathory tributes ever, even ten times better than the Hellfire - Into Fire CD (by the way, does anyone know, who was behind this Hellfire band ? I always thought some German guy from the No Colours/Sombre/Moonblood area).
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he has some fair points there though I have to be honest!
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely agree with some things here written.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with mayhem.
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some descriptions I agree with, some I don't. Personally, I don't mind Abigail and think that they are alright and with King Diamond, I personally stick to his earlier stuff. His later albums are not too bad, but not brilliant. With Horna, I only like some stuff but not all. In regards to Mayhem, yeah they are becoming a joke. From De Mysteriis onwards they haven't been very good, and their latest stage antics are fucking pathetic.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jajajaja you will get a hard time because of the ABIGAIL comments...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talionis, if you want bands which should give up:
Slayer (been seriously and utterly shit since 1995.)
Sepultura (been shit since Arise. Chaos AD was mediocre at best.)
Gorgoroth (this whole stupidity with the name is pathetic.)
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the mention acts i only like some stuff from Horna and probably all stuff from Abigail.
Maybe Abigail is copy of Buldozer/NME or anythig alse but till I can bang my head that is good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: