P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Regain sides with INFERNUS...and Patent office sides w/Gaahl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, pure bullshit.
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'd love to see the logic behind that.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidhanger wrote:
throneofmight wrote:
As far as I remember they played central america (Salvador) in 2004...A reliable source told me that the vocalist was asking to the concert promoter to bring little boys backstage after the show... Mad

I remember that for the longest time there was a link on GORGOROTH's webpage to the NAMBLA site... bizarre.

Can anyone else verify this NAMBLA thing?
Ykh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah there used to be that link on their website.
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick google search for "GORGOROTH" and "NAMBLA" will yield quite a few referrences to that... mostly posts on various boards of people saying "wow, I didn't think it was true until I went there." Neither did I to be honest.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What better way to be anti-human than to have sex that doesn't procreate Laughing
Straxus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidhanger wrote:
A quick google search for "GORGOROTH" and "NAMBLA" will yield quite a few referrences to that... mostly posts on various boards of people saying "wow, I didn't think it was true until I went there." Neither did I to be honest.

and what the fuck is NAMBLA?
carrioncrow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nambla.org/
Ykh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straxus wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:

Didn't you see the South Park episode? haha - I couldn't believe it when I saw this thing actually exists.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that NAMBLA thing is discusting, no way Im pressing that link.

Isnt Nambla, some organisation who wants to legalize pedophilia? I saw the link on gorgoroths homepage a couple of years ago, because there was a discussion about this on a norwegian board.
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man if there is one thing I can't stand it's people messing with kids.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straxus wrote:
Voidhanger wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a New York City and San Francisco-based unincorporated organization in the United States that advocates the legalization of sexual relations between adult males and under-aged boys. It has resolved to "end the oppression of men and boys who have freely chosen mutually consenting relationships," in spite of the fact that such relationships are seen as child sexual abuse where the minor is unable to give consent. It also calls for "the adoption of laws that both protect children from unwanted sexual experiences and at the same time leave them free to determine the content of their own sexual experiences."NAMBLA's webpage claims that: "NAMBLA does not provide encouragement, referrals or assistance for people seeking sexual contacts" and that it does not "engage in any activities that violate the law [or] advocate that anyone else should [violate the law]."

Fucking sick bastards under the facade of a greater good. They should all be shot.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I didn't think I would ever say I would stop listening to a band because of their beliefs, but I guess I was wrong. Fuck Gorgoroth. How they could have ANY support after flagrently advertising this is beyond belief.
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they have a guestbook or something somewhere ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
carrioncrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INFERNUS STRIKES BACK...http://www.gorgoroth.info/menu.html

12/26/2007 -
New line-up.

Infernus has now chosen to present his new line-up. This new line-up consists of dedicated and serious musicians with healthy attitudes and personalities, musicians whom he has had the honour of being acquainted with for some years now. Infernus has high hopes and ambitions for his future collaboration with these musicians. Tomas Asklund (Dissection) and Frank Watkins (Obituary) should need no further introductions. The work on "Quantos Possund ad Satanitatem Trahunt" will continue according to schedule, and rehearsals will begin in Stockholm in the summer of 2008. In the pre-production stage, Infernus will enlist the help of, among others, Tormentor, who wrote the title tracks of both the "Destroyer" and "Incipit Satan" albums. As with the latest album, and the forthcoming albums, "Quantos Possund ad Satanitatem Trahunt" will be released by Regain Records.

As previously stated, the legal proceedings which have already been instituted will continue as planned. Infernus and Regain Records have decided to appeal the decision of the Norwegian Patent Office's 1st department, and this appeal will be independently handled by the 2nd department of the Patent Office. It is important to point out that as long as this matter is under appeal, the current ownership decision is not in any way final. Infernus and Regain are also ready to take the artists formerly known as "The Force Gorgoroth" to court. Seeing as how the 1st department's decision is being appealed, and that the trademark ownership is as yet unresolved, it would be prudent of 3rd parties like record labels, booking agencies and online social networking websites to wait the situation out until a final decision has been reached - this to avoid any future litigations from Infernus and Regain Records.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: