P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Kat - Oddech Wymarlych Swiatów

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Kat - Oddech Wymarlych Swiatów Reply with quote

Is this record rare? I scored one in pretty good condition awhile back.... don't see it too often myself.

By the way I got the idea for this post from another guy who asked a similar question... if anyone has any other records that they want to know the rareness of then feel free to post here.
dawid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Kat - Oddech Wymarlych Swiatów Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:
Is this record rare? I scored one in pretty good condition awhile back.... don't see it too often myself.

By the way I got the idea for this post from another guy who asked a similar question... if anyone has any other records that they want to know the rareness of then feel free to post here.

hard to find last time and one of the best kat lp!
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don;t have a turntable (yet) so is there any way to obtain a CD version of Kat's releases nowadays? Or some links to mp3s i can check out?
dawid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can find for you some KAT stuff.
original Cds or burned...

Have you any trade lists?
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Dawid...would prefer original CDs.

Unfortunately i do not have a trade list.. so, i'll most likely have to buy them off you Wink
dawid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomorrow i'll write you pm
good night!
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!
peterott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Kat - Oddech Wymarlych Swiatów Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:

this LP is not too rare as it is considered as Polish "Reign In Blood" so a lot of Polish folk went through their youth with this record in late 80es. However, finding a m/ex version of this LP (without any handwriting or other sever damage) on it is hard AND expensive.
Mz412

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at Polish Ebay or so, i think you will find there some KAT
Stuff. I can see if i get the CD, the LP i have hehe

http://www.allegro.pl/item282086338_kat_oddech_wymarlych_swiatow_1_wyd_mega_rar_.html
bmdk666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Kat - Oddech Wymarlych Swiatów Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:

this LP is not too rare as it is considered as Polish "Reign In Blood" so a lot of Polish folk went through their youth with this record in late 80es. However, finding a m/ex version of this LP (without any handwriting or other sever damage) on it is hard AND expensive.

Guess I got lucky then, the cover is in excellent shape considering the quality (or lack of) of the material they used for it.
Lukcifer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of KAT, is it easy to find T-shirts in Poland ? I can't find mine which is pissing me off so now I need another one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a new/unworn "Oddech..." t-shirt (size XL) if anyone is interested.
IntoTheAbyss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have anyone dealt with them directly? I wrote letters to their fan club like 2-3 years but ended with no reply...

Lateley I sent email (after checked their website lately) but there was still no reply. I don't understant, or maybe they didn't speak/write English Laughing

KAT"666" album is one of the best East European album in my collection. It's heavily influenced by VENOM, SLAYER, etc....
Lukcifer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Have anyone dealt with them directly? I wrote letters to their fan club like 2-3 years but ended with no reply...

Lateley I sent email (after checked their website lately) but there was still no reply. I don't understant, or maybe they didn't speak/write English

I heard though polish mates that the band is now R.I.P in any case they havn't updated their website in ages.
I havn't been in direct contact with the band but their was a Interview done for the Farang webzine last year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: