P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NSBM recs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodpath wrote:
Is anybody aware of what ended up becoming of Vidar Von Herske (editor of Filosofem, etc)?

He moved away and has nothing to do with white nationalism or anything like that anymore.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grafvolluth wrote:
woodpath wrote:
Is anybody aware of what ended up becoming of Vidar Von Herske (editor of Filosofem, etc)? He, along with many of the writers who contributed to his publications, had a very big impact on the more intellectual and radical aspects of black metal during the mid 90s.

Haven't heard about him, But I did hear of a possible Filosofem "collection" in the works.

That has apparently been in the pipework for about ten years now Laughing

I have all those magazines, including The Burning Ground issues. Reread them all during the summer and they weren't as good as I remember. The best thing he/they produced was the Aske booklet - a full booklet lenght interview with Vikernes during and after the trial.

They did do some cool stuff back then though
Quote:
A BLAZE IN THE NORTHERN SKY by: WIKING HERSKE

1989 A.Y.P.S.
Fenriz, Nocturno Culto and Zephyrous form DARKTHRONE

1990 A.Y.P.S.
Demonaz Doom Occulta and Greifi Grishnackh form SATANAEL

1991 A.Y.P.S.
Dead (MAYHEM) alledgedly commits suicide in April; the murder being unsubstantially reported. Abbath and Demonaz Doom Occulta form IMMORTAL and Greifi Grishnackh BURZUM. Desecrations are reported (Norway).

1992 A.Y.P.S.
The Storetveit Kirke (Norway) is torched in May. On June 6th, the Fantoft Kirke (Norway) is torched. On August 1st, the Stavanger Kirke (Norway) is torched. On August 19th, an homosexual is stabbed to death. On August 21st, the Holmenkollen Kapell (Norway) is torched. On September 1st, the Ormøya Kirke (Norway) is torched. On September 13th, the Skold Kirke (Norway) is torched. On October 3rd, the Hauketo Kirke (Norway) is torched. A negro is reported missing. On December 23rd, the Åsane Kirke (Norway) is torched. On December 25th, the Sarpsborg Kirke (Norway) is torched. A fireman is found dead.

1993 A.Y.P.S.
Greifi Grishnackh is charged with two counts of arson in January. The Göteborg Kirke (Sweden) is torched. Greifi Grishnackh is charged with a third count of arson and suspected of one count of murder. He is released for lack of evidence. On August 10th, Euronymous is stabbed to death. On August 20th, Greifi Grishnackh is charged with one count of murder and three counts of arson. Faust (EMPEROR) is charged with one count of murder, one count of arson and one count of desecration.

1994 A.Y.P.S.
Greifi Grishnackh is charged with a fourth and fifth count of arson and several counts of burglary and desecration. He is prosecuted. Faust is sentenced to serve fourteen years in Febuary. Samoth (EMPEROR) is charged with one count of arson. He is prosecuted. On March 13th, the Sund Kirke (Norway) is torched. On March 27th, the Seegård Kirke (Norway) is torched. Desecrations are reported (England) April. Greifi Grishnackh is sentenced to serve twenty-one years in May. On June 4th, the Frogn Kirke (Norway) is torched. Greifi Grishnackh and Fenriz use the word “Jew” negatively in press-release. Neither BURZUM’s “Hvis Lyset tar Oss” nor DARKTHRONE’s “Transilvanian Hunger” are decently distributed.

“A Blaze in the Northern Sky” First appeared in TOTAL DARKNESS Magazine with curtosity to Wiking Herske. Also appeared in Filosofem newsletter. ©

http://paganbelial.awardspace.com/?p=820
Grafvolluth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Grafvolluth wrote:
woodpath wrote:
Is anybody aware of what ended up becoming of Vidar Von Herske (editor of Filosofem, etc)? He, along with many of the writers who contributed to his publications, had a very big impact on the more intellectual and radical aspects of black metal during the mid 90s.

Haven't heard about him, But I did hear of a possible Filosofem "collection" in the works.

Yes, There is someone who was involved in the originals who didn't want his contributions re released. Problem is, without his contributions, It's not as nearly an interesting read. So, things had to be worked out. That has been the reason behind the decade long wait.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grafvolluth wrote:
Grafvolluth wrote:
woodpath wrote:

Yes, There is someone who was involved in the originals who didn't want his contributions re released. Problem is, without his contributions, It's not as nearly an interesting read. So, things had to be worked out. That has been the reason behind the decade long wait.

He?

That would not come as a surprise...
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For he's a jolly good fellow.....
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Grafvolluth wrote:
Grafvolluth wrote:
woodpath wrote:

He?

That would not come as a surprise...

Is it him? At the time I saw the first draft of the thing, before the corrections had been made to the OCR reader (or whatever it is called), Vikernes had written a lenghtly introduction to it talking about how his and Williams got in touch and how the magazine came about, what their intentions were etc etc. Ok, this was almost 8-9 years ago, but it'd be surprising. I'd have thought "Ray Williams"/Vidar Von herske might have been the one?
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of a thread revival -

http://faunusloki.bandcamp.com/track/daudi-baldrs

credits
released 28 July 2013
Original music written by Varg Vikernes / Burzum. Re-Orchestraded and Performed by Faunus Amadeus Loki.

Last thing that I had heard was that this guy had left the scene and married a negro? Rumour-mill overdrive?
NoxiousAdorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negro->Male
Luxixul Sumering

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bilskirnir
Xenophobia
Seigneur Voland
Kristallnacht
Nokturnal Mortum
Der Sturmer

Just a bit I pulled from my head, big die hard fan of NSBM but I can only think of those at the moment.
blacksun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrirsson wrote:
I had heard was that this guy had left the scene and married a negro?

!!!!!!
music genious anyway.
wasn't he involved in khaos theory (military industrial band), or was another guy?
successful deals with: bMz, Warghoul, Grav, 61514, Somberlain, Lyset_forsvinner, THANORR999, Wavin, DTD, Weltbrand, the_flesh, Golgotha, Humus, Kerker_aus_zeit, Lucko, Division_Lykanthrop, addison, $$, Iscariah, Manta, krall, siax2.0, Magui, Vampallens
IIIRD GATEKEEPER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrirsson wrote:
Last thing that I had heard was that this guy had left the scene and married a negro?

Gold

Rósachd wrote:
Bring bacl Varg and Snorre!
The Prophet Muhammad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if they have been mentioned already, or if they even count as NS (apparently everything anti-jew, anti-gay, anti-anything is flagged as NSBM or NAZI these days), but Seges Findere are fucking solid. Dessemitize is a great album.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrirsson wrote:

Last thing that I had heard was that this guy had left the scene and married a negro? Rumour-mill overdrive?

Never heard that one, but he was/is still active musicwise.

Endoki Forest -> Herrenvolk -> Stark Von Oben -> Khaos Theory:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Khaos-Theory/214206788634019
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Prophet Muhammad wrote:
I don't know if they have been mentioned already, or if they even count as NS (apparently everything anti-jew, anti-gay, anti-anything is flagged as NSBM or NAZI these days), but Seges Findere are fucking solid. Dessemitize is a great album.

"Genocidal Offensive" is his/their best album IMO:

http://snd.sc/13mbGSw
Jo Bench

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raskolnikhilov wrote:

Seigneur Voland
Fanisk

I like the cut of your jib!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 13 of 18

Jump to: