P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

bathory picture discs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
markos wrote:
someday i'd like to have all the albums on non-pic disc format. the only ones i've got are my yellow goat (with insert for $5!) and a first press of 'the return'. i'm really curious about the later records.

5 bucks, that's a steal. you found it used?

yeah, at this weird little record store near where i grew up. visiting that place is always one of the highlights of my trips back there. everytime i go in i think, man, there's no way i'm gonna find anything this time, but every fucking time i find at least one record that makes me get all dizzy and the girl who runs the place gives it to me for a song. she says "some kid" brings in the metal gems, so some kid must be raiding his older brother's/uncle's/dad's collection. thanks a lot, you little shit! haha.
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's fuckin' great. if he were my lil' bro i'd scrap him up. haha. i got my daughter though, i spoil her rotten she can do whatever she wants. but i'm passing my collection off to her. she loves music, i'm teaching her to love all things metal.

she's a little goat lol

i hope she doesn't bite all these records here before she gets big...nice score on the yellow goat though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: