P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

polish BM recommendation s!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perverted Priest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And one more thing, Stalinorgel, it's not about getting older in this case. Blasphemy Rites are quite young guys, +/- 30.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, meeting or knowing musicians in persona is NEVER a good thing, at least from my experience. Wink

Point for you then.

Whatever, sorry for off-topic but there are about half a dozen other threads dealing with Polish Black Metal, so no harm done.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid Execution was also cool!
Anyone know something about Worship Death..
it was supposed to be a side project of Throneum members (I read that in older interview in some zine)...

anything ever recorded?
Perverted Priest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worship Death?? I hear that name for the first time.
But there was another project planned, Necrostupprum, and Tomasz has finally recorded demo tape. It features Immu from that Finnish death metal band (forgot the name, dammit) on the drums. It's only drums + bass + vocals.
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about this?

Bestial Christ

Pretty nice demo cover...
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perverted Priest wrote:
But there was another project planned, Necrostupprum, and Tomasz has finally recorded demo tape. It features Immu from that Finnish death metal band (forgot the name, dammit) on the drums. It's only drums + bass + vocals.

Jupp, I have this tape. Great stuff, bass-axes only rule! It's Immu from Anxious Death etc., he also did great Soidhut zine back in the days with Wintherr from Paysage d'Hiver.
Perverted Priest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugathor, now I remember. Immu of Slugathor, and Anxious Death, yeah.
Honestly, Necrostupprum didn't impress me that much. Morbid Exectution is far, far better.
Mz412

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if someone like Antisemitex should take a Look for Cross of Iron

Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perverted Priest wrote:
And one more thing, Stalinorgel, it's not about getting older in this case. Blasphemy Rites are quite young guys, +/- 30.

I think they changed BR music after Ciosek era? Haven't heard their debut album, but familiar with earlier stuff, which musically was good.
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
DTBRex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone mentioned Caed Dhu already? Their new album is pretty good!
avrlabel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perverted Priest wrote:
Worship Death?? I hear that name for the first time.

Yes Worship Death. It was described as Countess worship band. I read that in Vampir #9 from Macedonia...
Necrostuprum is ok but demo is to short to judge...
UlvhedinGrom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perverted Priest wrote:
Oh reeaaallly? He's done sooo much for the Polish underground... like what? Please, tell me what he's done, maybe I overlooked something? The zine nobody reads? A shitty newsletter? A few dubbed tapes?
No, Loki never crossed my path, I guess he's a nice guy all in all. But there's a certain difference between real him and Loki in his "propaganda", and the difference is quite significant, so to speak.
But let's not dwell on his private life and focus on the countless things he's done for the Polish UG. And that is... yeah, and that's the question? WHAT is his contribution, apart from writing letters since the mid 90s? Mind you, I'm not imposing anything on anyone, I just would like to learn about his priceless contributions.
My OPINION (which is by no means an attempt to impose anything...) is that the music is lame, badly recorded, and the way he "orchestrated" everything, and the vocals and lyrics are not a tribute but rather a bloody parody. Calling his lyrics (his evil forest poetry for wolfish borthers that is) anything else than childish is not terribly smart, to say the least... Maybe you need a translation? Or maybe you're into this kind of bollocks? Be my guest then. Supporting uncritically someone who claims to be very, very UG for the underground's sake is stupid. I prefer quality over "UG ethos".
I get nostalgic when listen to old Graveland, Veles, or Infernum stuff as well, and that's exactly why this shit Loki tries to fool people with gets on my nerves. Oh, and his claims to have affiliations with TTF, my comment should be short and to the point: hahaha.

Have you ever read his zine? He does some of the best and in-depth interviews I have ever read. When we talk about music - everyone has different tastes. Perhaps the stuff that you listen to is laughable and shitty for me. No need to translate anything - I understand Polish quite well. And yes, he had affiliations with C.O.L., if you have an idea of what that is.
Last, but not least, enlighten me on your own contributions and achievments. Anyways, i'm not his spokesman, you leave in the same country with him from what I understand, so you can address all your concerns and resentment to him directly.
Perverted Priest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UlvhedinGrom wrote:
Perverted Priest wrote:
Oh reeaaallly? He's done sooo much for the Polish underground... like what? Please, tell me what he's done, maybe I overlooked something? The zine nobody reads? A shitty newsletter? A few dubbed tapes?
No, Loki never crossed my path, I guess he's a nice guy all in all. But there's a certain difference between real him and Loki in his "propaganda", and the difference is quite significant, so to speak.
But let's not dwell on his private life and focus on the countless things he's done for the Polish UG. And that is... yeah, and that's the question? WHAT is his contribution, apart from writing letters since the mid 90s? Mind you, I'm not imposing anything on anyone, I just would like to learn about his priceless contributions.
My OPINION (which is by no means an attempt to impose anything...) is that the music is lame, badly recorded, and the way he "orchestrated" everything, and the vocals and lyrics are not a tribute but rather a bloody parody. Calling his lyrics (his evil forest poetry for wolfish borthers that is) anything else than childish is not terribly smart, to say the least... Maybe you need a translation? Or maybe you're into this kind of bollocks? Be my guest then. Supporting uncritically someone who claims to be very, very UG for the underground's sake is stupid. I prefer quality over "UG ethos".
I get nostalgic when listen to old Graveland, Veles, or Infernum stuff as well, and that's exactly why this shit Loki tries to fool people with gets on my nerves. Oh, and his claims to have affiliations with TTF, my comment should be short and to the point: hahaha.

Have you ever read his zine? He does some of the best and in-depth interviews I have ever read. When we talk about music - everyone has different tastes. Perhaps the stuff that you listen to is laughable and shitty for me. No need to translate anything - I understand Polish quite well. And yes, he had affiliations with C.O.L., if you have an idea of what that is.
Last, but not least, enlighten me on your own contributions and achievments. Anyways, i'm not his spokesman, you leave in the same country with him from what I understand, so you can address all your concerns and resentment to him directly.

Have you thought how to reply that long? Or you have access to the Internet once a week in your forest?
I have no concerns about Loki, and no, I have no idea what COL is. What is it, I'd die to know it? It's something eveil and underground, isn't it? And his catholic wife tolerates that? Strange, knowing that he's not allowed to even listen to metal music at his home.
My achievements outgrow you and Loki alltogether. But since you call his zine "best and in-depth", well, maybe it's better you know nothing about it? For your own safety.

Loki, a tak w ogóle to ty się podszywasz pod jakiegoś ukraińca? Żona ci pozwoliła dorwać się do kompa, czy wyszła do koleżanki i korzystasz z okazji?
UlvhedinGrom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perverted Priest wrote:
Have you thought how to reply that long? Or you have access to the Internet once a week in your forest?

Luckily I have other things in life to keep me quite busy, other than wasting time on communication with envious imbeciles like yourself. All of your further provocations will be ignored.
Perverted Priest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UlvhedinGrom wrote:
Perverted Priest wrote:

Luckily I have other things in life to keep me quite busy, other than wasting time on communication with envious imbeciles like yourself. All of your further provocations will be ignored.

Eh, you spoil the whole fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 8 of 15

Jump to: