P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BESTIAL DESECRATION records is a RIP-OFF !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PENETRATOR OF DEATH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: BESTIAL DESECRATION records is a RIP-OFF !!! Reply with quote

Bestial Desecration Records owes me for about 5 years now a parcel including about 9 tapes that never sent

In order to avoid same situations please spread the message to everyone...
Fuck RIP-OFF labels...and fake underground...

https://www.facebook.com/SATANISMOPURO?fref=ts

On behalf of Goatmarch distro,

K.
Caligari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 years? That's a loooong time.

I had two transactions with this label a couple of years back. They went fine.
Coming Soon: KLLK
Bostitch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don´t wonder about this new Thread about Bestial Desecration: There is also other very negative Experience described with this Label somewhere in this Forum, but i can´t find it anymore.

The Guy from Bestial Desecration tried to ripp me off 1,5 years ago:
I ordered and paid ca. 75 US Dollars for a huge Tape Order at his Label! I have paid the Order with Paypal after he asked me to pay with WesternUnion, because it would be better for him, he said Wink

Months later NOTHING arrived from this Order, so i emailed him to let me know a Tracking Number or whatever to proceed with my paid Order! Not a single response came in!
I opened a Paypal-Claim on the last possible Date from PP-Site and Bestial Desecration responded then and promised he would ship my Order now immediately!
NOTHING from my Order ever showed up nor a Proof for Shipment or any single response after my Questions ´´if he had shipped now for sure??´´.

Paypal refunded the full Amount of Money: End of Story after Months of Brainfuck!! ;-(
Never again anything with this Label or this Guy or his Bands!!

As far as i know his Name is Julio Ardón and plays in Demonomancer etc. if i m correct ?!

I wanted to order Demonomancer Tapes from him, but after this my only Tape of this Band and the Vinyl Single 7´´ i owned where simply cracked & destroyed by me and thrown into Trashcan directly without any worries! No Support from my Side anymore nor Listening to this Guys Bands!!

http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Lord_of_Satanic_Necrophilia/7837

i think there must be more Maniacs out there who got fucked by this unhonourable Person ??!!

\m/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: