P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Dispossessed: A Photography Exhibition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Dispossessed: A Photography Exhibition Reply with quote

Emily Harris has been documenting the Atlanta metal scene for at least a year, now, and will be exhibiting her photographs as part of her Master's Thesis. Unlike other situations in the past, she is an insider and I've seen her at tons of shows, shooting pictures.

I know little about the documentary, but I do know about the bands. Sybaritic has been thrashing Atlanta for a decade. Malformity, originally from Alabama, formed back in '91, took a hiatus, reformed as Lectures on the Apocalypse and then took up their old moniker this year. Cesspool is a new death metal outfit and I am not familiar with Homicidal, although they, too, have been around for years.

For those in the Southeast, this will be a unique opportunity to sample what has been going on here for the past decade.

Hails to Boris Records, Ritual Ugliness, and SV from Chips & Beer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: