P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The most radical black metal band(s) right now
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frozen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: The most radical black metal band(s) right now Reply with quote

The idea that life has no inherent meaning, as it was best exemplified by Jon Nödtveidt of Dissection, who championed orthodox black metal purism, has now become the norm, and even chic. It has reached a point where principles that were once considered controversial are now appropriated by modern popular culture. If this is so, then what is radical in this day and age, and which band represents it best?
Karlskrone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Der Stürmer
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-Islamic bands and pro-European bands. Dark Fury, Circle of Dawn, etc. Blasting Christianity is just not edgy now and the form of Christianity black metal attacks is a juvenile understanding of the religion. Have a musical crack at an actual apple and not a low-hanging fruit: Islam (and immigration).
Feuersturm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
Anti-Islamic bands and pro-European bands. Dark Fury, Circle of Dawn, etc. Blasting Christianity is just not edgy now and the form of Christianity black metal attacks is a juvenile understanding of the religion. Have a musical crack at an actual apple and not a low-hanging fruit: Islam (and immigration).

That's probably close. However, I just remembered this Iranian one man band called can't remember what, has released a few albums and relocated to Norway. You know it, one of the few black metal bands in Iran. And yes, obviously it's pretty shitty, but if that guy ever sets foot in Iran again they might very well lash him and throw him in prison. Since they can't get to him now, it's likely someone in Iran will continue to harass his family. That's how their wonderful culture works. A true jihadist would probably kill him at the first opportunity.
Hidden38

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:

Agree with you on this. Many bands are so safe nowadays, so I certainly hail those with the courage to call out the Abrahamic plagues. And a big FUCK OFF to leftist apologist bands who sympathize or promote that desert trash! It’s not extreme, it’s fucking sub-human!
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feuersturm wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:

That's probably close. However, I just remembered this Iranian one man band called can't remember what, has released a few albums and relocated to Norway. You know it, one of the few black metal bands in Iran. And yes, obviously it's pretty shitty, but if that guy ever sets foot in Iran again they might very well lash him and throw him in prison. Since they can't get to him now, it's likely someone in Iran will continue to harass his family. That's how their wonderful culture works. A true jihadist would probably kill him at the first opportunity.

You have some bands from that way, indeed - also from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, etc. Indeed, what they do is admirable and I support it completely. Same things happen in Germany and other European countries, granted - right-wing speakers (and bands - even some that aren't necessarily on the 'right') get hounded, threatened and more. The line is blurred, in this regard, therefore. Given Europe (not the EU!!) is my home, I consider the anti-Islamic and pro-European stances far more valuable and therefore more socially radical.
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:

Agree with you on this. Many bands are so safe nowadays, so I certainly hail those with the courage to call out the Abrahamic plagues. And a big FUCK OFF to leftist apologist bands who sympathize or promote that desert trash! It’s not extreme, it’s fucking sub-human!

Are there leftist black metal bands about that champion this? I'd say they're also radical and deserving of mention - of course, in the converse manner!
Hidden38

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ok that’s fair, I see what your saying. I suppose it would still be “radical” by definition hehe. Slutet “Jihad” comes to mind as a recent one. The BS response I received when I questioned it, was “well they are just weird.” If you want more sympathizer types, just google “black metal” and read recent articles about these pro-Antifa “give peace a chance” type bands that are quickly emerging. Good thread/topic this morning though Laughing
Ough

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn you and your well-timed GIFs Laughing Laughing Laughing
formdestroyer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom is anti Islam and pro US. I can get her Spotify playlists if you are all interested in radical music.

Also, people who talk about being edgy are usually super edgy.
Sinistrogyre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
Hidden38 wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:

Are there leftist black metal bands about that champion this? I'd say they're also radical and deserving of mention - of course, in the converse manner!

...and you have also some idiots which are very useful for their masters like, let's say, Division Triad, with what they probably consider some kind of David Myatt's move, and their support to islam.

"Boning a fish is a seldom seen activity." (Feuersturm)
Hidden38

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

formdestroyer wrote:
My mom is anti Islam and pro US. I can get her Spotify playlists if you are all interested in radical music.

Your mom has the right idea! I’m pretty sure I traded with her before, ask her if she likes the Hammer “Shoax” LP I sent.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

formdestroyer wrote:

Twisted Evil

Regressive Muerta Metal: https://sadistikus.bandcamp.com/album/desekrehearsal-march-21-2015
Jorm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinistrogyre wrote:
...and you have also some idiots which are very useful for their masters like, let's say, Division Triad, with what they probably consider some kind of David Myatt's move, and their support to islam.

I'll never get that state of mind. As long as the disease is diagnosed (ZOG), you can deal with the symptoms (such as Islam).

Anyway, on topic, I think Der Stürmer and Wolfnacht might get the lead here. I don't know if any leftist band is as "radical" as those two. And I don't care.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: