P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

eBay related question
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astaroth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: eBay related question Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bathory-Yellow-Goat-LP-Authentic-RAREST-Sarcofago-Sodom_W0QQitemZ250205553673QQihZ015QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=250205553673

Obviously this is a dead bidder with multiple accounts (Frank Lowe?) but I want to know how it's possible to get so much feedback?

Vasp is going to be devastated hahaha
deathster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay related questions, right?
Who is your worst nightmare on ebay? Who outbids you or drives prices of your desired item to cosmic level?

I have always wondered who are behind "diabolicalslaughter" and "deathfiend666". Another so called competitor "toxicdeath" guy sold his hard-earned collection 1-2 ago.
Astaroth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few people that annoy me on eBay sometimes - mainly who drive the price up with early bidding and some who have the same taste as me and always bid on stuff I want. Some users include hobbyfreak, stylianos333, scottish5, ezurat, horda_goga and so on.

I'm friends with toxicdeath - he had a great collection. He backed everything up and sold off his collection (kept a few favourites though) and went to Europe for 3 months.
Astaroth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way deathster, what's your username? Surprised
deathster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey...this is rhetorical question and you do not expect answer, right? Smile
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
By the way deathster, what's your username? Surprised

just sell some chunks of your collection and you know the ebay-usernames of half of the NWN-forum
passetiermes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More ebay related whining;
I won the Beherit/Death Yell split today on ebay.The price was not too bad, 29 euros, but the postage from Germany to Finland is 15 euros according to the seller. German users; Does 15 for sending 7ep to Finland sound real? What kind of service I get for 15 euros? Of course I could have contacted the seller before hand and tried to negotiate about the postage and all that ,but if there is place to whine about ebay users, I´ll be there for sure Razz
PS. what´s the secrecy about ebay user names?
UKKO777
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
More ebay related whining;
I won the Beherit/Death Yell split today on ebay.The price was not too bad, 29 euros, but the postage from Germany to Finland is 15 euros according to the seller. German users; Does 15 for sending 7ep to Finland sound real? What kind of service I get for 15 euros? Of course I could have contacted the seller before hand and tried to negotiate about the postage and all that ,but if there is place to whine about ebay users, I´ll be there for sure Razz
PS. what´s the secrecy about ebay user names?
UKKO777

This fucking happens much tooooo often. But as of lately I always do good research on sellers with feedback lower than 99.9. There are just so many hacks out there.
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a 7" which is >100g, 7" to Finland should be something like 4.50 Euros. Sending registered is an addition of ca. 2,5 Euros then. Other guys from Germany may confirm this (thanks to the webpage of Deutsche Post which is down at the moment)

But 15 Euro means seller-asshole.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info:
Instead of using google translator I ask from you, what the following text means which was in the sellers item description?

LP´s versende ich nur "Versichert" für 4,50 Euro.Es lohnt sich also unter Umständen mehrer LP´s zu ersteigern.Bis zu 5LP´s gehen für 4,50 Euro, ab 5-50LP´s kosten 10,-€.

Kein Sofortkauf möglich!
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Thanks for the info:
Instead of using google translator I ask from you, what the following text means which was in the sellers item description?

LP´s versende ich nur "Versichert" für 4,50 Euro.Es lohnt sich also unter Umständen mehrer LP´s zu ersteigern.Bis zu 5LP´s gehen für 4,50 Euro, ab 5-50LP´s kosten 10,-€.

Kein Sofortkauf möglich!

He only sends LP`s with insurance(4.5 Euros) The rest has to be about sending a shitload of albums.5-50. It`s been too long since I had German in school.

This might be a bit creative translation

Last edited by Cutterofgums on Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
deathster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Thanks for the info:

Kein Sofortkauf möglich!

Sends only registered packages. Wise to buy more Lps , Up to 5 albums to be sent in 1 package (up to 4.5 EUR). 5-50 Lps cost 10EUR. No Buy.it-now possible.

Basically this is the idea of the info.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks again. Before making the payment, I have to ask from the seller where the 15 euros come from.
Ancient_Tyranny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
as a 7" which is >100g, 7" to Finland should be something like 4.50 Euros. Sending registered is an addition of ca. 2,5 Euros then. Other guys from Germany may confirm this (thanks to the webpage of Deutsche Post which is down at the moment)

But 15 Euro means seller-asshole.

Peter is of course correct here, 4,50 is the price (airmail included), about 6,50 would be acceptable if the seller use an bigger box or so to send it.

@passetiermes: the description is only the postage price for LPs the seller sends within germany.
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Ok, thanks again. Before making the payment, I have to ask from the seller where the 15 euros come from.

Shipping, handeling and very expensive mailers Laughing . What a fucking twat. I feel the rage. Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: