P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NEWS: TYPHON, FUNERAL NATION, COMMUNION, TOTTEN KORPS, ETC.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Temple of PROSELYTISM



Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 221
Location: Southamerica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: NEWS: TYPHON, FUNERAL NATION, COMMUNION, TOTTEN KORPS, ETC. Reply with quote

AVE!
I am DEATHMESSIAH of PROSELYTISM (CHILE) if you are interested to know more about our new releases please do a click in the following link
http://www.proselytism.net/news.php

Spiritual Hipertrophy.


Last edited by Temple of PROSELYTISM on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome here dude!

Jerry
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dodens Grav



Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 1601

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Communion material...can't wait.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pestkrieg



Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 1247

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great about Totten Korps and Communion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5281
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: new releases: COMMUNION, ATOMICIDE, TOTTEN KORPS, ETC. Reply with quote

Temple of PROSELYTISM wrote:
AVE!
I am DEATHMESSIAH of PROSELYTISM (CHILE) if you are interested to know more about our new releases please do a click in the following link
http://www.proselytism.net/news.php
I will learn how to upload some audio samples in the near future.

Spiritual Hipertrophy.

Hopefully someone will put out a vinyl version of the Communion recordings...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
_Lohmarizer_



Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Posts: 254
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Frater,

your release schedule looks more than promising? Seems that a large order is coming.... Laughing

By the way - did you get my order request by mail 2 weeks ago (Ponzona mag and U.Kulten TS) ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Temple of PROSELYTISM



Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 221
Location: Southamerica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
Welcome here dude!

Jerry




Thank you Jerry.
/DM
_________________
...The Key Lies In The Heart Of Every Star...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Temple of PROSELYTISM



Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 221
Location: Southamerica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: new releases: COMMUNION, ATOMICIDE, TOTTEN KORPS, ETC. Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Temple of PROSELYTISM wrote:
AVE!
I am DEATHMESSIAH of PROSELYTISM (CHILE) if you are interested to know more about our new releases please do a click in the following link
http://www.proselytism.net/news.php
I will learn how to upload some audio samples in the near future.

Spiritual Hipertrophy.

Hopefully someone will put out a vinyl version of the Communion recordings...


AVE.
I haven't discussed this fact with any label yet but I have talked with Jarro/NOCTURNAL GRAVES (Australia/Oceania) and he will release the MC tape version of this mini album. I will be sending him the Audio master in this moth. I will keep the dark souls informed.
Thanks for your interest.
/DM
_________________
...The Key Lies In The Heart Of Every Star...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Temple of PROSELYTISM



Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 221
Location: Southamerica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Lohmarizer_ wrote:
Hi Frater,

your release schedule looks more than promising? Seems that a large order is coming.... Laughing

By the way - did you get my order request by mail 2 weeks ago (Ponzona mag and U.Kulten TS) ?


AVE.
Right. The release schedule is great honour for me. Yes I got your request, but I have been too busy to give a real answer to every serious email. I was going through a really stressing period in which I was finishing the recordings of new COMMUNION + new ATOMICIDE albums and also doing some gigs with them both + a lot of work here at TEMPLO + answering delayed interviews + doing orders + etc.
I will try to send a real answer the next week. Be patient. If any of my traders is reading this, please be patient too.
Thank you.
/DM
_________________
...The Key Lies In The Heart Of Every Star...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
_Lohmarizer_



Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Posts: 254
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great - I have to add some of your new releases anyway - so no need to rush as they will not be released before April...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
_Lohmarizer_



Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Posts: 254
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way - re-releasing the Typhon-Unholy trilogy is one of the best ideas since years - this album is awesome and especially the style of vocals shows you, who has influenced Dagon of Inquisition heavily....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Temple of PROSELYTISM



Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 221
Location: Southamerica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Lohmarizer_ wrote:
By the way - re-releasing the Typhon-Unholy trilogy is one of the best ideas since years - this album is awesome and especially the style of vocals shows you, who has influenced Dagon of Inquisition heavily....


AVE.

Yeah this band possibly could have influenced Inquisition a lot, but if you have heard more old bands like AGRESOR (where also BULLMETAL was involved) you could notice that many bands before TYPHON or DEAD joining MAYHEM had this kind of dry/raw kind of vocals.
The scene back then, there in Colombia, was so dark and big. I guess BULLMETAL had strong influence upon it, he played a similar role such as EURONYMOUS did in Norway. I still think that besides the Norwegian scene, only Colombia and Greece were so strong and serious in the Black Metal atittude (first half of 90s), maybe I am wrong. I think the Colombian art is totally under-rated.

The release of TYPHON will include the following bonus tracks:
-the Rehearsal session of 1995 (the whole session)
-those 2 tracks featured in HELL ZINE COMPILATION (Colombia).

We have found some interesting flyers of the organization where BULLMETAL was involved. We have found some interviews too. I interviewed TYPHON in the days of the release of "Unholy Trilogy". I will include it in this release. We have a couple of rare pictues too. We will try to do a good release!
_________________
...The Key Lies In The Heart Of Every Star...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4692
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temple of PROSELYTISM wrote:

The release of TYPHON will include the following bonus tracks:
-the Rehearsal session of 1995 (the whole session)
-those 2 tracks featured in HELL ZINE COMPILATION (Colombia).


Was this a tape compilation of the zine ?

Eager to hear the Apostasy CD for sure. Great release schedule.

One question: Can you put your whole discography on the webpage in the "Releases"-section ? Also the "sold-out"-releases ?
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5281
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: new releases: COMMUNION, ATOMICIDE, TOTTEN KORPS, ETC. Reply with quote

Temple of PROSELYTISM wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Temple of PROSELYTISM wrote:
AVE!
I am DEATHMESSIAH of PROSELYTISM (CHILE) if you are interested to know more about our new releases please do a click in the following link
http://www.proselytism.net/news.php
I will learn how to upload some audio samples in the near future.

Spiritual Hipertrophy.

Hopefully someone will put out a vinyl version of the Communion recordings...


AVE.
I haven't discussed this fact with any label yet but I have talked with Jarro/NOCTURNAL GRAVES (Australia/Oceania) and he will release the MC tape version of this mini album. I will be sending him the Audio master in this moth. I will keep the dark souls informed.
Thanks for your interest.
/DM

Excellent news.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3975
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT to see the site up! Been waiting for months...
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group